It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Henry Kissinger quote

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Well, we'd almost certainly not be worrying ourselves with North Korea's threats or China being even remotely a superpower... Afghanistan likely wouldn't have happened, either since the USSR wouldn't have adventured there causing us to create, train, and arm the Mujahideen... Yeah, the world would be a quieter place with the USA standing as the unquestioned destroyer of dictatorships.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

― Henry Kissinger

Henry Kissinger > Quotes > Quotable Quote

Wow, this is pretty cold. If this is how he feels about our service men can you imagine what he thinks about the American people!

As I understand it Henry Kissinger was jewish, that may or may not have anything to do with it.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: dfnj2015

what did you expect from a Decepticon , actually sometimes i think he is Megatron in the flesh

The guy has been around forever.
No I'm serious his name anagrams
to KING HENRYS SIRE

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I believe Kissinger is probably responsible for more deaths than any other living person, except maybe W Bush, but I think Kissinger had more. He is pure evil, so I'm sure he has lots of fans here.
edit on 19-5-2018 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

In a sense, you are correct. I have no admiration for Henry Kissinger. Actually, I despise the man; however, it can be argued that his statement is calling attention to the fact that people follow orders from "authority" without question, yes.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Personally I feel the McCain was just like Bush junior....a privilidged little punk who only made it in life cuz of daddys money and influence. You put either of those 2 in a regular job in a regular life and they would be losers. Much like now....but poorer losers. Kissenger is the devil. No amount of evidence to the contrary could sway me from that stance. Lol

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

You are categorically incorrect. Leaders cannot defer all 'karmic debt' to their pawns. They are fully responsible for any heinous deed conceived in their heart, whether carried out by themselves or by their orders. Leaders are MORE accountable than any follower, in terms of the weight, the burden of command, their duty to care for those under them, and even to treat the enemy with a sense of inherent respect, and certainly not to de-humanise them for the sake of the profit to them from the manipulated public opinion.

Scripturally, leaders are accountable for the well-being of the flock - this is a natural principle of the order of the universe, and certainly, it is not possible to 'hoodwink' divine justice by 'transferring the karmic load' onto those who carry out evil schemes on their behalf. You are fundamentally incorrect to say otherwise. The leaders should treat their moral & spiritual obligation to those who follow them in a most reverent & humble manner. Anything less would be sacrilege, deliberately conscripting into evil & tempting people into carrying out deeds which endanger their souls.

God is not unjust.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: FamCore

Dropping the bombs in WW2 "completely unnecessary"?

The alternative would have been to invadeJapan which would have been an even bigger bloodbath.

I would highly suggest watching Oliver Stone's "Untold History of the United States". If you believe it was necessary you are misinformed.

The Hiroshima Myth - Mises Institute

The War Was Won Before Hiroshima—And the Generals Who Dropped the Bomb Knew It

top topics

<< 1   >>

join