It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 The Number Of The Beast..... explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I believe the mark or number of the beast will be a financial identification system that the Antichrist will establish during the tribulation. He will use the mark as a tool for controlling all aspects of society.

The Antichrist will make it compulsory for everyone to have a tiny microchip implanted under the skin of the right hand or on the forehead. The microchip will hold various amounts of data pertaining to each person who receives the implant. Right now, the technology exists to fully implement this system. From here on out, the only changes will be in how much information those microchips will be able to hold.

anyone interested the link below has some interesting facts:
www.raptureready.com

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Alexandros]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The one that will lead. And that entitys legacy will be shrouded in Paradox and hidden meanings. 666 is the number of letters in the persons name.
But he or she will not be a beast, but a man. Despite mans fear, there is no Heavenly plan for man to fight some mythical beast.

6 in the first
6 in the second
6 in the third

His or their, name will be clouded in translational errors. Man has determined, and not the Lord, that a Beast will come. It may not be the beast. It could be the Best. The Lord did not create any beast for he wished for us to live in love and not fear. Man lives and thrives off the Villain / Hero conflict. Man alone rules with fear. Woman and man were wrought of Love and that alone.

The end days will be good, and not of death for they are nothing that man can imagine. If the message is not Love and equality for all, regardless of sex or race, then its not a direction that we would want to take, regardless of faith as mankind.
The Beast, should you wish to believe, or whatever we want to call it, is powerless without you. Lead yourself in the way of love and selflessness, and rid your thoughts of wordly beasts and Devils. they do not exist. They are a fatigue and a drain to your soul, and to the good works and actions of people that are all around us.

Peace

[edit on 20-2-2005 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
dangit my name was close, 646......I want to be the beast!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Try using the search function....there's a lot of threads already here on this subject that you will enjoy reading...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexandros
I believe the mark or number of the beast will be a financial identification system that the Antichrist will establish during the tribulation. He will use the mark as....

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Alexandros]

i'm more inclined to think the 'mark' will be along the lines of the film GATTACA a name made from the 4 bases/codes in DNA; G, A, T, C
which will have a far greater scope of influence than mere 'cashless society' EFTs from some implanted chip or RFD imbedded devices.

again, the ant and bee colonies are models for the future god-men society & culture in which a true anti-christ can emerge.

keep putting out morsels

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If you look up some stuff on that computer chip they have out... I forget the name, but I think it's something like VariSign or VariChip or something, you'll see that it has "666" marked on it. I'll try to find the link to the page and put it up, but I'm not promising anything. It's interesting, to say the least.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
We've already got a mark; it's called your Social Security number. Try buying a car or a house or insurance or anything without giving that up.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Your explanation for the Mark has already been explained countless times, ever since microchips were first invented.

The greater question is on how we can "solve" the number of the beast, to know for sure when the Mark of the Beast comes out. Some are afraid of slipping and accidentally taking the mark, I don't believe this is possible.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
www.4verichip.com...

Here is the link to the Verichip site if anyone is interested

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Broadsword20068
We've already got a mark; it's called your Social Security number. Try buying a car or a house or insurance or anything without giving that up.

Good one.. not to mention in Canada.. we're way ahead of the game.. we call it a SIN card.. lol
Social Insurance Number...

What is the one number you remember like the back of your hand?
or the number you dedicate to memory like it were engraved in your forehead.. lol

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
if you look closely at bar codes you'll see that the first bar reprisents 6, the middle bar reprisents 6 and the last bar reprisents 6.

strange huh?

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
frequently discussed, guys... please use the search and add to those thread.

top topics

join