It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cults, Rituals, Baby X, And Spirits.. A Personal Experience Part 1

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
"The ghosts of the past will speak to all who will listen".

It has taken me quite some time to put together my experience, and those of my family's, and with the facts, and the theories about this story i am about to tell. There is so much that is involved, and there is much that is hidden to the public of this particular story. Though many can google search of "Baby X", and learn of the horrific tale of an assumed cult ritual, and sacrifice of an infant girl in a small Idaho town. But that story is a cold case, and all that came with it was closed off to curious minds. Many threats have been made, and missing people, and deaths have occurred after this case had hit the newspapers. Those who've dug into the investigation without approval have faced such, and have opened up a door to the possibility of one of the biggest satanic cults in the state..

In November of 1989 an infant girl was found dead, burnt, and had suffered a horrific death with dismemberment. Her tiny body was found on a plot of land that which near it, was an old rock house, abandoned, and holding secrets of an evil that tormented all who came to see it. I am sharing a few articles to further tell the incident, and the case involved with Baby X. Please read thoroughly, they will help to understand this story as a whole. articles.latimes.com...
missing411rvp.blogspot.com...

During my childhood i grew on a farm, I was used to old homes, and at this time that lead to my experience at the rock house. My family had endured paranormal experiences that would end up escalating. Around the year of 1999 My Aunt, and Uncle, and cousins were living on a property that held this old rock house. They were currently staying in a trailer next to it, and at this time were enduring some unusual, and frightening occurrences. From random scratches, and finger shaped bruises on their skin, to hair being pulled, whispers at night, dishes falling from the cupboards, and doors opening, and closing by themselves, to horrific nightmares, and unexplained spurts of anger. Their personal experiences worsened after they explored the old rock house. And that is where mine, my mothers, and step fathers personal experiences of the home came about. We had gone to my Aunt, and Uncles for a Summer BBQ, and the adults had gone into the house to explore it. Note the house had been abandoned, there was no electricity, and it was filled with boxes of things, and furniture left from the previous owners. As if they left in a hurry and left their belongings behind for a purpose..

I was a curious child as any are, and for the most part braver than many children my age. The paranormal, and old homes fascinated me.. So i distracted my grandmother watching me at the time so i could run inside. When i made it into the front room of the house, i stopped to take in the sights, but the smell of mold, death, and urine made my stomach churn, and i instantly had an urge to run back out. My vision started to blur, as if i had dirt in my eyes, but i knew there was nothing there. My throat started to feel sore, and it became hard to breathe. I was scared, and had no idea what was happening to me. I knew my mom was in the house with my step dad, and aunt, and uncle, so i called out.. hoping my mom, and the others would hear me. I could hear them talking, and hear them moving around in a room above, and next to me. I called out again, but no answer. I moved forward again, trying to make my way around, but the symptoms were getting worse, and i knew i needed to get back outside. As i thought to turn around i felt a cold hand on my shoulder, and heard the whisper of a woman. I turned to look thinking it was my mother, but the woman who stood before me was not my mother in the slightest. She had red curly hair, sharp features, and dark circles under her eyes as if she hadn't slept in weeks. She had a light blue dress on that looked like a night gown. I was taken aback, and couldn't say a word. She looked at me fearfully with her green, blue eyes and said in a worrying tone.. "RUN". So i ran, i was scared to death, and still feeling like crap. I ran as fast as my little legs could take me back outside, and it wasn't until i slowed, and caught my breath that i realized i hadn't ran around her, but THROUGH her. This of course freaked me out even more, but i was curious to know if she was still there, and why she had been there. So i went back inside, arms tightly around my chest as if i could somehow protect myself from whatever came at me. But she was gone. I looked around the front room, a bedroom, the kitchen, and nothing. The horrible smell was making me sick to my stomach again, and i had an overwhelming feeling of sadness, and pain wash over me, and i started to cry. I called out for my mother again, but still no answer. So i ran back outside, running up to my grandma to tell her what happened to me. She yelled at me for running off, and going in the house, and once she realized i was terrified, she started praying that the devil would leave me be. I remember not long after my parents had come out, and my mom comforting me after i told her what happened. She claimed she never heard me calling out to her, but they had all heard a woman's voice, and my uncle was sure she had said to RUN..

My family never told me the stories of their personal experiences of the house until i was older, old enough to understand, and to hear of the tragic events that took place there before we ever knew of it. When these stories were finally told to me, it was then that my experiences in the house made sense. Everyone had claimed to have seen a woman similar to the one i did, and said they thought to have heard her voice. My mom had a vision of her in a bedroom upstairs in the house.. one in which would tell of a baby, and of cultish sacrifices. That to which leads to the possibility of the child she had in her vision being that of Baby X. She was exploring a room upstairs that had looked to be a nursery. She had an overwhelming feeling of sorrow and pain. Similar to what i had. She had a vision of the woman we had all seen, with a little boy, and a baby girl. The woman seemed stressed, and the baby was crying and screaming, the boy was following her around and she told him to get the baby. He tried grabbing her from the crib to hold her and was struggling, he was startled by a man yelling angrily and storming into the room. The boy lost his grip on the crying baby, and she dropped.. breaking her neck on the way down. My mom said it happened so fast but she assumed the baby had broken it on the cribs railing. The boy started crying, and the woman rushed to grab the baby, the man jerk the boy aside and said he'd deal with him, calling by the name of Tim. He grabbed the baby's lifeless body from the woman, and went over to the window, tossing her out the second story. The woman screamed and cried, and the man told her to be quiet, that it was her fault, and the boys, and they would pay for it later. My mom had multiple visions of these people, and the occurrences in the visons later added up to the stories that had been told by an old man to my cousin. I will further explain these in a second part to this on another thread, along with paranormal experiences, and the correlation of baby X.. (Note: Baby X was said to of had a broken neck before she was burned.)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I love this story, ive read so much about it and so many news articles.......the whole thing is pretty creepy, and honestly scary to say the least.....

Your connection with the whole thing just makes it that more real and scary.......theres so much going on in that area STILL that people have no idea about...

I feel like this story deserves a documentary........perhaps someone I know might be interested......

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wow this is quite interesting stuff. Looking forward to more on this subject. New story to me.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I do not necessarily believe in the paranormal , but there are cases ....
Good thread start.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Woah...thanks for sharing that. I've never heard of those stories before and I always like hearing people's ghost stories. I've heard enough of them from enough fairly reasonable people that there must be some truth to it...

I'm also fairly certain my house and the housey dad lives in is haunted. There's a guy in a black jacket that walks through the walls in his basement that a bunch of people have seen. A few people have seen a guy in the bathroom at my house...or someone sitting on the chair in my livingroom at night. I used to keep an old coyote skull on my book shelf until the day it jumped a foot off the shelf and landed perfectly on the couch between where my girlfriend and I were sitting. My house ghost seems pretty chill though.
edit on 17/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
That’s an incredibly creepy story! Thanks for digging deep into yourself and sharing it.
I believe that paranormal events get tied to places like that.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWokeMama

Interesting! I can't wait to read more.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I use to like paranormal stories...
Then I met two spoookies. Scared the bejesus right out of me.
However.... I'm back in the like. Please tell me when and where is part two. S&F

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Fascinating story.

I've tried to learn more, but when I Google "Baby X", my search hit tons of AI Baby X created by New Zealand professor. Completely irrelevant to Idaho's story.

Anyway, I suspect the deceased baby was intended for hasty illegal cremation but it didn't work well.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 19-5-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow
Fascinating story.

I've tried to learn more, but when I Google "Baby X", my search hit tons of AI Baby X created by New Zealand professor. Completely irrelevant to Idaho's story.

Anyway, I suspect the deceased baby was intended for hasty illegal cremation but it didn't work well.

Just Google "Baby X Idaho"

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I love this story, ive read so much about it and so many news articles.......the whole thing is pretty creepy, and honestly scary to say the least.....

Your connection with the whole thing just makes it that more real and scary.......theres so much going on in that area STILL that people have no idea about...

I feel like this story deserves a documentary........perhaps someone I know might be interested......

Indeed! It would make an excellent documentary, or at the very least, get The Dead Files crew to come in and investigate. That would be awesome!

To the OP, great thread! S&F!

top topics

join