It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

big foot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
big foot is only in the cascades in the pacific northwest

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
And......
Care to elaborate?
Deep

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
yeah he has been spotted in the cascade a few dozen times. no where else in the world

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   
He was spotted in china aswell, canada, tibet.
Just to name a few.
Deep

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Humans migrated from Iraq to Argentina.
Bigfoot's bigger than us, he could do it too
That's assuming there's only 1...

Bringin' out the possibilities,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
in china anyone over 6 foot is bigfoot. they don't get big in china so if they see someone over six feet they call them bigfoot

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
????????????? Sorry?? Bigfoot has been spotted all down the west coast - from Alaska to Texas.....and elsewhere besides...

J.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I saw one with my own eyes, and it was in Arkansas.

Maybe he was just visiting though

wupy

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There may be a bigfoot, but what I don't get is this:

1) if people have evidence, then why aren't we developing real theories as to what it could be

2) if we have theories as to what it could be (and probably couldn't be), then tracking it will be a lot easier.

3) if we can start tracking it, why isnt anyone offering grant money, donations from the mass of people who believe in bigfoot, to study it as though it were another primate or animal that lives here with us?

Instead of all this baloney about how mysterious it is, collect all the Native American stories you can, put all the giant foot casts in one place, all the supposed video, pictures, accounts from anyone, and start sifting through the data like adults here.

It's worse than the UFO garbage I see. Okay, I get it. It's mysterious and cool. A 8'0" ape-like thing that can run faster than a white-tail deer almost silently and disappear on a moments notice.

Cool. Now lets get to work. Is it real, or are we just telling the girls around the fire to go into the bushes for more snipes??

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25

Cool. Now lets get to work. Is it real, or are we just telling the girls around the fire to go into the bushes for more snipes??

When I saw a Bigfoot it touched a primal fear in me, something deep and scarier than anything I have ever encountered in my life. I don't want to go looking for one, I hope I never have an encounter like that again in my life.

Other people I have talked to that say they saw a Bigfoot also say they felt the same thing.

I know Bigfoot exists.

If someone else wants to go looking for it, good for them.

Leave me out of it though.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by samtalkington
big foot is only in the cascades in the pacific northwest

Thank you for your useless post, along with your other 3. Good stuff. The mars one is my favorite.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Thank you for your useless post, along with your other 3. Good stuff. The mars one is my favorite.

I don't think he can hear you... His last visit was in 2003... After trolling around the board... Funny to see a troll being fed 4 years after the fact.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

When I saw a Bigfoot it touched a primal fear in me, something deep and scarier than anything I have ever encountered in my life. I don't want to go looking for one, I hope I never have an encounter like that again in my life.

Other people I have talked to that say they saw a Bigfoot also say they felt the same thing.

I know Bigfoot exists.

If someone else wants to go looking for it, good for them.

Leave me out of it though.

Where was the location of the sighting? What made you so scared?

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
mrwupy,

that wasnt bigfoot you saw in Arkansas it was a product of inbreeding!!! just kidding, i totally believe in bigfoot. i live in the piney woods of east texas and there is just too much habitat for them NOT to be here!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i thought about going on a big foot expedition someday with some friends.big foot is a classic favorite of mine when it comes to the study of Cryptozoic animals.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
big foot is every were world wide.just look at the documentary's

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

There may be a bigfoot, but what I don't get is this:

1) if people have evidence, then why aren't we developing real theories as to what it could be

2) if we have theories as to what it could be (and probably couldn't be), then tracking it will be a lot easier.

3) if we can start tracking it, why isnt anyone offering grant money, donations from the mass of people who believe in bigfoot, to study it as though it were another primate or animal that lives here with us?

Instead of all this baloney about how mysterious it is, collect all the Native American stories you can, put all the giant foot casts in one place, all the supposed video, pictures, accounts from anyone, and start sifting through the data like adults here.

It's worse than the UFO garbage I see. Okay, I get it. It's mysterious and cool. A 8'0" ape-like thing that can run faster than a white-tail deer almost silently and disappear on a moments notice.

Its all about making money. They don't get serious about it because if it really is out there they would no doubt find it, and once they did they can't make all those TV shows about terribly conducted Bigfoot investigations. This goes for all other 'mystery creatures'

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by samtalkington

apprently my people around where my aunt and uncle live people have been seeing bigfoot

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Abarat

well to answer some of your questions Abarat,people have funded organizations to search for big foot.the history channel has been doing allot of big foot investigations starting with the Patterson footage.the history channel has discovered that if it was a man in a monkey suite,it would be very hard to fit into the "suite" that would have been maid for a hoax like this.the eye hole structure of the supposed costume do not fit with a typical big foot costume of the time.a person wearing the costume in the Patterson footage would not be able to see and would not be able to walk as good as the big foot captured on the Patterson footage.they even tried do replicate this with a professional athletic and even he says it was difficult to replicate the body movement of the big foot on the Patterson film.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Does the troll know I just fed him a scrap?
Did I just enter the Twilight Zone?!

new topics

top topics

join