It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ICE claimed Dreamer was gang-affiliated and tried to deport. Federal judge ruled ICE was lying

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You didn't deny ignorance because you have nothing to back up your opinion.

Honestly I can acknowledge that these laws are not in the best interest of the average american but that doesn't mean that they are not on the books and that they establish what is and isn't illegal. That is actually denying ignorance.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Trump's government lying, what a shock! This is the most immoral administration in US history.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

send the dreamers back to where they came from follow and respect our LAWS AND RULES or leave it is up to us to change them not have them changed by everyone else

oh just so you know I was way more left until 2016 but people like you made me go hard right
edit on 17-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump's government lying, what a shock! This is the most immoral administration in US history.

Your post is a perfect example of the failure of the American public school system.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: timequake

Actual status like established INS statuses? I think I mentioned that as well.

I also used the term "for all practical purposes" which I'm sure you know what that means.

That's cute, resorting to insults. Saying "for all practical purpose" in this case means absolutely nothing in this context. You are wrong either way in any event. The point remains: they are not granted legal status. If one choses not to prosecute a crime, that does not make a person no longer a criminal.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

All documents are easy to forge these days. That's why the government requires fingerprints, that's a bit more difficult to forge.

Seems they would still need detaining to check finger prints...need something a little more high tech

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

All documents are easy to forge these days. That's why the government requires fingerprints, that's a bit more difficult to forge.

Seems they would still need detaining to check finger prints...need something a little more high tech

More high tech than a state issued card? By that reasoning everyone with a driver's license should be detained in order to prove identity.

What are you trying to prove so hard? That everyone should be detained? Why not put colored arm bands on them? That way we can tell them all apart without even having to check.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

it should be pretty easy to tell the difference between "animal" illegals and regular humans. well on second thought now that we are comparing humans to animals we are only a few steps from making them wear armbands. seems like hardcore trump supporters wouldn't have a problem with that sort of rhetoric because anything and everything the fuhrer says can be twisted to be true and just according to them.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

There wasn't a single insult in my post.

Just pointing out what I said and why it needs no explanation.

ETA: seems like it does need an explanation. Technically you're right but the end is the same.

Edit to add one more thing: If you give someone a work permit you are doing more than just choosing not to prosecute so, on second thought, you are not even technically right.
edit on 17-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

More high tech than a state issued card? By that reasoning everyone with a driver's license should be detained in order to prove identity.

What are you trying to prove so hard? That everyone should be detained? Why not put colored arm bands on them? That way we can tell them all apart without even having to check.

I'm not sure other than to provide them a means not to be detained when ICE does a raid. The problem is profiling is a big part of all this and when you are a part of 15 to 20 million illegals in our country with the vast majority of them within one type of profile you will be engaged with ICE since your physical location is also most likely deeply involved with the illegal population.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Southern Guardian

I sense that the "illegals don't have rights" argument is incoming.

Can you name a different reason that Guantanamo is operated out of Cuba?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
So the slaves are upset that others are coming in and living off the fat of the system.

The potus has been clear on this.

The criminals will be deported and the others will have to get legal.

The crime of border crossing is off the table until the border is secure.

You gotta keep em separated.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

a reply to: Southern Guardian

I sense that the "illegals don't have rights" argument is incoming.

Can you name a different reason that Guantanamo is operated out of Cuba?

I thought it was for terrorist?

Are immigrants now terrorists?

I thought the reason for cuba was interrogation and such?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Can you give the reason why?

If that reason is that it isn't US soil so constitutional rights don't apply then, the difference is that it isn't US soil and not that the constitution doesn't apply to foreigners on US soil, as has been ruled by SCOTUS.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The world is to be hit with a global economic calamity in all likelihood. This will likely cause mexico and all of central america to have massive attempt at illegal immigration.

Many on the left would say let them in by the millions. Irrational viewpoint from some that don't realize we live in a finite planet with finite resources, and the welfare systems they've created will not handle tens of millions of uneducated nonenglish speaking low skill migrants. Such would break america specially in an economic downturn.

On the other hand faced with attempted illegal mass migration, this will provide the justification for high militarization of the border.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join