It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mother and son driven off the road, attacked and called racial slurs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So, you find the racism itself ok, you just have an issue with the way they've presented it?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
To be clear, it's not that I'm doubting they could be racists or have racial motives, only that they could be that stupidly stereotypical.

I am in the deep south. I have known plenty of racists, and for the most part, they really are just that stupid.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: terrapincb
One has to make it simple for these idiots who claim fake news because it hurts their feelings.

Here are a list of Fox stations in Albany County NY

Well it is fake to the degree that truck driving crazy red necks are needed to establish that Mississippi Burning type raw race hate once again prove that the whole race is f'ed up. We had two white women raped and murdered here late by black men but now that couldn't and wouldn't dare be used to float the stereotypes and mind sets.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: terrapincb
One has to make it simple for these idiots who claim fake news because it hurts their feelings.

Here are a list of Fox stations in Albany County NY

Well it is fake to the degree that truck driving crazy red necks are needed to establish that Mississippi Burning type raw race hate once again prove that the whole race is f'ed up. We had two white women raped and murdered here late by black men but now that couldn't and wouldn't dare be used to float the stereotypes and mind sets.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
May 15th -- Freehold, NJ -- (Black) New Jersey hate crime suspect assaulted, ran over (White) stranger, police say

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join