It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG set to release findings that FBI and DOJ mishandled Clinton Email Probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
AG Sessions recused himself prior to the investigations into Trump and other dealings and I have always thought there had to be a reason. I feel it is finally coming full circle and we may know why he did that soon. I am thinking it is because he would be involved in phase 2 and in no way is connected to the first part. No conflict of interest lets say.

Link

When this information is released and there is a start to a new formal investigation it is going to bring with it supeonas and indictments of all those involved hopefully and will crack wide open the true conspiracy against a presidential candidate and the protection of another.

A new report suggests an imminent Inspector General (IG) report may rule that FBI and Justice Department officials broke the law in their handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Investigative reporter Paul Sperry said Thursday that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has “found ‘reasonable grounds’ for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s,” adding that the top watchdog official has “referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution.”

Jeff Huber, Utah's top persecutor was put on the case in March to probe any wrongdoing or mishandling. Sounds like he found plenty. It will be interesting to see what 'leaks' from this document as anyone who wants to read it prior to review will need to sign an NDA.

They are hoping to have the results released before the end of May.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Huber will be the discomBOOMerator of all time.

😃🚬

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How many threads do we need on this topic?

Yes. We know what Paul Sperry claims.

We still have to wait for the report to be released to say anything of certainty.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

We still have to wait for the report to be released to say anything of certainty.

I want to know how all these right-wing sources have all these bombshell stories but no one can cite a document...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

I want to know how all these right-wing sources have all these bombshell stories but no one can cite a document...

If I had to take a guess, I would say that someone is running their mouths about certain details and everything else is a fabrication/wishful thinking.

As usually seems to be the case, the truth will be somewhere in the middle of it all.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You mean like that whole Mueller investigation thing for the left....

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

No, the Mueller investigation isnt leaking. This is something deliberate being pushed to only right-wing sources.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

No, the Mueller investigation isnt leaking. This is something deliberate being pushed to only right-wing sources.

No, the Left Wing won't publish it.

Because they are scared and have to take their specific orderz.

😃

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
One from Zerohedge, one from Gateway Pundit and now one from Breitbart.

This crew is really showing off their research abilities today.
Woo hoo and hee haw looky here maw.

You know no honest news agency is claiming this right?
Not even Fox.

Have fun with this.

Lol
edit on 5172018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No honest news agency is.
Come on you know it's bovine excrement

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
AG Sessions recused himself prior to the investigations into Trump and other dealings and I have always thought there had to be a reason. I feel it is finally coming full circle and we may know why he did that soon. I am thinking it is because he would be involved in phase 2 and in no way is connected to the first part. No conflict of interest lets say.

Link

When this information is released and there is a start to a new formal investigation it is going to bring with it supeonas and indictments of all those involved hopefully and will crack wide open the true conspiracy against a presidential candidate and the protection of another.

A new report suggests an imminent Inspector General (IG) report may rule that FBI and Justice Department officials broke the law in their handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Investigative reporter Paul Sperry said Thursday that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has “found ‘reasonable grounds’ for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s,” adding that the top watchdog official has “referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution.”

Jeff Huber, Utah's top persecutor was put on the case in March to probe any wrongdoing or mishandling. Sounds like he found plenty. It will be interesting to see what 'leaks' from this document as anyone who wants to read it prior to review will need to sign an NDA.

They are hoping to have the results released before the end of May.

Don't know about sessions but this will be yuuuuuugggge!

I want rolling heads!!

ETA; I heard this on Fox, silly.
edit on 5 17 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

No honest news agency is.
Come on you know it's bovine excrement

MSM getting nervous and afraid.

They know the days are numbered.

Final countdown commencing

Sun.Light.Sun.Burn

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

You are right. The dam has busted and they are flooding , taking the entire Mueller investigation with it...
Dont be concerned though . Mueller's time in front of a Congressional hearing (trial) will begin soon...
Done
Next

edit on 5/17/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

So Meuller and co isn't leaking?

The MSM isn't deliberately pushing a far-left message of collusion and obstruction of... Justice?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

That's all they've done since day one!

Thank you for that bit of partisan hack comedy!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
One from Zerohedge, one from Gateway Pundit and now one from Breitbart.

This crew is really showing off their research abilities today.
Woo hoo and hee haw looky here maw.

You know no honest news agency is claiming this right?
Not even Fox.

Have fun with this.

Lol

Let's really have fun with this!

I'm going to take your post and repost in a week or so when the report comes out.

I know you're a good enough person to at least apologize for being so really really wrong.

See you again soon...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The MSM isn't deliberately pushing a far-left message of collusion and obstruction of... Justice?

Look at where all of the sources about the Mueller investigation come from. Other then planned releases from Mueller's team information comes from witnesses, people questioned, targets of the investigation, court transcripts or court filings.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Look at where all of the sources about the Mueller investigation come from. Other then planned releases from Mueller's team information comes from witnesses, people questioned, targets of the investigation, court transcripts or court filings.

You mean the leaks to the media from the Mueller investigation are planned releases?

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You mean the leaks to the media from the Mueller investigation are planned releases?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Thank you for not reading on past the first line of my second sentence.

information comes from witnesses, people questioned, targets of the investigation, court transcripts or court filings.

I know you dont give a damn about the actually information but atleast try not to be so transparent about it.

We didnt know about Manafort indictment until journalists found indictments issued shortly after Mueller lawyers entered and left a court house and we still didnt know it was Manafort until they released the indictments ie the planned release by Mueller's team. But I know you will not read this far nor if you do attempt to understand this.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
while I hope all the hyperbole is correct... I am tired of the drip drip drip approach here... lets see the bloody report and start putting people in jail.

new topics

top topics

join