It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges

As we reported earlier Thursday, a long-awaited report by the Department of Justice's internal watchdog into the Hillary Clinton email investigation has moved into its final phase, as the DOJ notified multiple subjects mentioned in the document that they can privately review it by week's end, and will have a "few days" to craft any response to criticism contained within the report, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Those invited to review the report were told they would have to sign nondisclosure agreements in order to read it, people familiar with the matter said. They are expected to have a few days to craft a response to any criticism in the report, which will then be incorporated in the final version to be released in coming weeks. -WSJ

Now, journalist Paul Sperry reports that "IG Horowitz has found "reasonable grounds" for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ's handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution."

click link for article..

Yeah im not surprised at all...

This is going to be an interesting summer to say the least.

Paul Sperry
‏ @paulsperry_

Paul Sperry Retweeted Paul Sperry

BREAKING: Comey/Yates targeted Gen. Flynn in C.I. investigation a yr BEFORE he communicated w Russian ambassador in Dec 2016 as a transition official--and the trigger was Flynn sitting at same table w Putin at Dec 2015 Moscow event, even tho Green Party's Jill Stein also at table

Paul Sperry
‏ @paulsperry_

BREAKING: Comey and Yates had at least 5 members of Trump's team under secret federal surveillance during the 2016 campaign, including Gen. Flynn

edit on 17-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
All the names will be released soon.

Very soon.

Be afraid be very afraid !!

Biggest scandal in history unfolding.

😲🚬

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Grabs popcorn 🍿

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All the names will be released soon.

Very soon.

Be afraid be very afraid !!

Biggest scandal in history unfolding.

😲🚬

The worst scandal is the one that most have heard little about.
It is not about the Clinton emails or the illegal surveillance . Nor even the corrupt FBI leaders
It is what they found in those emails and the investigation
Not what was uncovered , what had been deeply buried. They thought.....
That is all yet to come.
Hold on to your hat , the tempest draws near.

edit on 5/17/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
prison sentences or it's all bull#

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Behold the law!

Great time to be alive. Faith in government +9000000

edit on 5 17 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We've had nothing but scandals for at least 3 - 4 years. One after another. No one's gone to jail yet.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I would have been surprised if they didn't find some wrong doing in that process.

But without someone going to jail it doesn't really matter, so I will save my celebration till then.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I would have been surprised if they didn't find some wrong doing in that process.

But without someone going to jail it doesn't really matter, so I will save my celebration till then.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Well grand juries are secret but my guess is Huber has one empaneled to specifically deal with what we are seeing.

top topics

join