It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witetapped campaign officials AND had an actual informant in the campaign. TSUNAMIGATE

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

Trump Tweet

More and more things like this keep coming out. It's obvious at this point the Obama administration was like a third world dictatorship. Spying on political opponents and weaponizing the government to keep your own regime in power is not okay, and it's not what America is supposed to be.

It was a scandal-free presidency as long as nobody knew.

TSUNAMIGATE

edit on 17-5-2018 by NorthernLites because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthernLites

Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

twitter.com...

More and more things like this keep coming out. It's obvious at this point the Obama administration was like a third world dictatorship. Spying on political opponents and weaponizing the government to keep your own regime in power is not okay, and it's not what America is supposed to be.

...And Hillary was supposed to win and make sure nobody ever knew.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthernLites

I thought we already knew that Papadopoulos had been flipped, and was wearing a wire at some meetings during the campaign. I also thought that we knew that Roger Stone was supposedly and inside informer for the FBI.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I thought this was normal that government agencies implanted themselves in government and or campaigns.

+3 more 
posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And it just shows how bad Hillary was as a candidate. Despite wiretaps, informants, liberal media support, etc., she still went down in flames. Poor little cupcake.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

And America saw through it . America F$$$$ yEAH..

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wait till we find out the Trump Campaign knew all about it as it was happening.

They knew all along !!

BwaaaaHaHaHa

😀😁

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They knew all along !!

BwaaaaHaHaHa

😀😁

I believe that. And I still think Hillary was whispering in his ear...

We may find out soon.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They knew all along !!

BwaaaaHaHaHa

😀😁

This is the beauty of it. Of course they knew, for all the rabidness the left portrays, it is equaled by that on the right.

Leftist liberal fools, can they get any "more" dumb?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

When was Ventura a SEAL exactly?

23 members of the CIA interrogated him**. "If you have doubts let me talk about an unverified conversation with "Demo Dick, Sharkman of the delta" " (appeal to authority much?).

"Vantura then claims to have threatened to kill CIA operatives with no repercussions"** - I will chalk that up right next to his "hunting men" statements. (It's 90% his imagination and 10% sales pitch)

Not doubting the CIA has plants - but what would be the point of outing them to the Governor?

**worst source ever - ventura I mean

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Man I would love to see Hussein in a prison jump suit for this.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I thought we already knew that Papadopoulos had been flipped, and was wearing a wire at some meetings during the campaign. I also thought that we knew that Roger Stone was supposedly and inside informer for the FBI.

Flip it around, word it different, bam. A new story to take up space. These new /chan people really leave a lot to be desired.

Lmao.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

He graduated in his buds in 58.

as for his other claims. take it with a grain of salt.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Lol, another wing nut witch hunt. It’s nice to know obama derangement syndrome is still running rampant and unchecked. To bad the wing nuts can’t elect competent politicians that could actually catch these master criminals once for all. Maybe if the took a moment away from looting the treasury they could. Nah, who am I kidding. . a reply to: NorthernLites

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Are you suggesting this is all appropriate? Is this how elections will be run in the future? Just imagine when Trump sends HIS FBI into tank the next Dem campaign. I am willing to bet it just wouldn't be fair then.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

And it just shows how bad Hillary was as a candidate. Despite wiretaps, informants, liberal media support, etc., she still went down in flames. Poor little cupcake.

Well haven’t you heard?

Russia made a few Facebook posts defending gay rights and black lives matter, and that was more than enough to steal the election for trump despite all of the things you listed

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, another wing nut witch hunt. It’s nice to know obama derangement syndrome is still running rampant and unchecked. To bad the wing nuts can’t elect competent politicians that could actually catch these master criminals once for all. Maybe if the took a moment away from looting the treasury they could. Nah, who am I kidding. . a reply to: NorthernLites

Lmfao, "competent", yeah you had Hillary and a bumch of democratic pedo's, pfffff nigga please.

The cherry on top is when said, "...that could actually catch these master criminals...", Nothing like calling yourself out, lol.

We KNOW they are master criminals, hillay and gang, with their fingers and moles dug in deep, we gotta cleanse it from different angles.

Once the leftist filth has been washed, we can get to a smoother gov.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well I’m white so I have no idea why you used a racial epithet. Guess using 20 year old language makes you feel cool in some pathetic way. Anyway.... I’m still waiting on two things. One is to collect the 110 thousand dollars worth of wing nut bets that Hillary was going to prison (of course they welshed on them). And 2, the actual indictment to be handed down, yawn. Strange how rwnj’s control every branch of government, yet they are so inept they can’t bring those Clinton’s to justice. Nice try troll. You aren’t quite intelligent enough to dialog with me on any meaningful level. Btw you and your ilk own Denny hastart the biggest pedo of them all. I’m curious, What’s it like to be so stupid that you don’t even know you are being manipulated? I’d pay good money to know what inherent genetic defect plagues you. Obviously eugenics missed its mark when it comes to your strain of stupid. Have a good day troll. a reply to: Arnie123

edit on 17-5-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Bigger than Watergate.
Obama legacy BTFO when this all comes to light, right before the midterms.
Donald Trump administration is pure genius.

Donald J. Trump ‏ Verified account @realDonald

More Reports are there was indeed at least one FBI representative implanted, for political purposes, into my campaign for president. It took place very early on, and long before the phony Russia Hoax became a “hot” Fake News story. If true - all time biggest political scandal!

join