It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interdimensional music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Ever wake up or sit up at night and hear a jaunty tune or grindy wierd metal coming from no where?

It happened to me once.

During this time i was hearing and feeling "beings" of a scary nature.

I heard distant industrial music coming from the corner of my room. I got up and moved it stopped. Layed down again it appeared after a bit.

I reached out telepathicly asking "what are you"? I instantly heard GO AWAY!

thats the only moment of that specifically. Plenty of wierd here.

Just an fyi. Im on a new medication that is starting to help with voices. Blocking methods contributing greatly. So tell me about your ghost music.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I can relate with this. Often I hear only what I can describe as Choirs of angel singing. It can be the resonate hum of an air conditioner or be dead silent. I also have what is called an "ear" for music and can play multiple instruments. I believe this to be connected as well.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My pee talks to me when it hits the toilet bowl.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquaAscending

I can relate with this. Often I hear only what I can describe as Choirs of angel singing. It can be the resonate hum of an air conditioner or be dead silent. I also have what is called an "ear" for music and can play multiple instruments. I believe this to be connected as well.
i think this phenomena can be attributed to either spirit connection/brainstate/environment or induced by a technology.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Just an fyi. Im on a new medication that is starting to help with voices.

That's pretty much all you need to know right there.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Just an fyi. Im on a new medication that is starting to help with voices.

That's pretty much all you need to know right there.
blah blah mockery is stupid. Says alot right there.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Brush it off. Some people pick on everything.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ever wake up or sit up at night and hear a jaunty tune or grindy wierd metal coming from no where?

I frequently hear music coming out of nowhere, and especially if I'm taking certain kinds of medication. But I chalk it up to my brain taking random noise and trying very hard to hear patterns in it. And it often does! Country music. Oom-pah band music. Soul from the 1970s. Swing music from the 40s. All kinds of stuff. I even write some of it down to record it later.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Ghost music

Or at least haunting

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's audio pareidolia. I used to keep a fan running in the room and I'd think I heard a bunch of people talking, or music. But If I investigated or turned the fan off, nothing. In some cases it sounded like a song I knew, especially after thinking about the song.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I've experienced this, too. The sounds of metal clanking (think like a cane or pole) in a rhythmic pattern, far and close but for hours. One time, my mom and I heard carnival music in an empty parking lot in the middle of the night. Stuff like that. It's been a lifetime of unusual and paranormal occurrences, for me always more active in the summer and seemingly dormant in winter.

I'm of the opinion that the music is fae (the Otherworld, the Kindly Folk, etc). They're far less friendly than Disney would have you believe when you read up on them, and despite seemingly being a culturally Irish thing in the modern imagination, the stories about them span the globe, all times and places. Often with different names, but the gist of it is the same. Nonhuman beings older than humans who for one reason or another were driven to separate themselves into a dimension parallel to ours. Some hate humans, some are curious, some like or love a few individuals or a family line, some (many) want to just be left alone.

It's what all the big deal about the thinning veil some mention is about. Not so much the dead as the nonhuman neighbors.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You just couldnt resist taunting the self proclaimed mental patient, could you?

A little thing in your brain went *DING!* Omg he's....On Medication? And admits to hearing voices? YYYYYESS!!!!!! Time to have FUN!!!!

To the OP: yeah, I hear music sometimes, but never heard a GO AWAY. But then I never tried talking to the music either
I think my music is just in my head. I think I'm just a musical person. So I make up music a lot.

One time, long ago when I was "on a trip", I heard/imagined the most vibrant swing music, and I was young and listened to Mostly rap and rock, definitely nothing older than 60s rock. But ever since this trip I went on, I have opened up a lot more to older music. Blues, swing, jazz. I still retain my love of more modern music, and classical music, I just opened up my tastes a lot more.

Part of me wonders if I was in a swing band/big band in a past life. That could possibly correlate with my feelings of possibly being a black person in past life. Long after the Trip, I read the Autobiography of Malcolm X, and the time he spent in these musical dance clubs of the 40s, hanging out with some of the great musicians, also struck a chord with me if you will.

Then, while watching old movies, I have a fascination with old movies, the older the better, but while watching old movies, I swear at least once I heard the very same tune I had "invented in my mind" during my cross galactic "Trip". It was quite a catchy tune, in my opinion. Very lively.

Of course, it's possible I heard this tune somewhere during my Current lifetime that my conscious mind quickly forgot, and the effects of traveling intergalictivally caused this memory to be jostled loose from my own subconscious mind, making it available once again to my conscious mind, appearing to me as a "new experience".
edit on 5/19/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

My large tower computer with a sick a$$ cooling system used to make mr think I heard Bon Jovi's "Living on a prayer" when i tried to sleep at night, just the chorus looping over and over.

Turn off the computer no problem, went away. But i have heard that certain types of hearing loss will actually replace sounds youre hearing with something youve heard before. I wonder if there is any correlation, i do listen to loud music, maybe temporary hearing loss might exacerbate an underlying hearing issue.

Otherwise Anotherside keep fighting the good fight.

new topics

top topics

join