It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty International Clueless? Condemns Israel's Use Of Live Ammo At Gaza Protests.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

OK Amnesty International...I guess you don't read headlines either, huh? War crimes? Get real! Why doesn't the major American news networks report this?

Molotovs, Kite Bombs, Anti-Drone Fire — Pics of ‘Peaceful’ Palestinian Protests Surface

It was a familiar narrative: Oppressive Israeli soldiers shot at innocent, unarmed Palestinians who had arrived to peacefully demonstrate. But is it true? Well, no.

“Palestinians living in Gaza under the governing control of Hamas, a terror group with a history of using human shields and child soldiers, were encouraged to rush the border with Israel during the opening of the new U.S. embassy in Jerusalem,” The Daily Caller reported. Do you believe Israel has a right to

Posts plastered all over Facebook instructing protesters to bring guns, knives, infiltrate Israel en masse, invade nearby villages and kidnap Israelis.

Pictures are worth a thousand words, and videos even more. Images from the border area show Palestinians launching firebombs and other weapons using kites and massive slingshots. “Palestinians are using slingshots to rain rocks and glass on the Israeli solders and citizens just across the border,” explained The Daily Caller. Countless pictures back this up.

www.westernjournal.com...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Whoaa there, ya say what, catapults of mass destruction?????
Yahweh have mercy, shalom mofos.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
However, Hamas has admitted that the majority of Palestinian protesters killed at the Gaza border, were part of it's militant Islamic group.

Hamas would make such a claim, and it's probably true. However, the question is whether they were armed and/or directly threatening the lives of Israelis. We know what happens to Israeli soldiers when they are abducted, or trapped by people who have been indoctrinated to hate and destroy.

I agree with Amnesty. I also agree that Hamas is almost certainly happy to orchestrate situations where Israeli soldiers have little choice but to use force to save themselves. The poor fools Hamas use are just canon fodder in the aim to perpetuate hate and violence, and this aim comes directly from Hamas' paymaster of Iran.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

"Hamas has admitted that the majority of Palestinian protesters killed at the Gaza border, were part of it's militant Islamic group.

I wonder how many times I've read that over the years.

Odd that israel never admits its people are Mossad when they do something but whenever anyone supposedly hits Isreal, they allways supposedly admit to being hamas or as in recent times they are "members of Iranian ......"

Funny how stuipd the palastinans and Iranian's for admitting their involvement in such deeds. Are they really that stupid that have cant and havent learened from the Israelies themselves or the US?

funny how they are stupid like that a?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Oh well...that peace plan from the US should be arriving any time soon now.....

Untill that time, maybe a "hands up, don't shoot" protest would be an idea?

Peace

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The Ohio National Guard used live ammo 50 years ago and killed 4 students at Kent State for holding protest signs. Thank Nixon....

I was there... Nothing new.... Trust no one.

edit on 18-5-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's easy really, all those beastly fireworks and catapults of mass destruction.
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2018/05/19/expelled-russian-diplomats-allowed-back-after-shooting-some-palestinians/

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join