It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty International Clueless? Condemns Israel's Use Of Live Ammo At Gaza Protests.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No one wants to see civilians killed in a conflict. However, Hamas has admitted that the majority of Palestinian protesters killed at the Gaza border, were part of it's militant Islamic group.

Salah Bardawil said 50 of the 62 protesters killed by Israeli Defense Forces were members of the Iranian-backed group, which controls Gaza and which Israel and the US blamed for instigating the violence.

nypost.com...

I read an article where it stated that Hamas were paying money to every rioter that assaulted or killed an Israelis.

Hamas had offered $100 to every rioter. During previous violent assaults back in April, the Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group had been offering $200 to anyone shot by Israelis, $500 for severe injuries and $3,000 to the dead. $100 a day may not seem like a lot, but the Israeli teen soldiers they’re trying to kill, earn $13 a day.

canadafreepress.com...

Hamas Prime Minister Yahya Sinwar stated, “We will tear down the border and we will tear out their hearts from their bodies.” So where does Amnesty International get off stating that the Israeli military is using excessive force? Hamas rioters are arming themselves with "hand grenades, pipe bombs, cleavers and guns."

The Great Hamas March of Return came with instructions to, “bring a knife, dagger, or handgun, if you have one, and to leave them under your clothes and not use them or show them, except if you identify one of the soldiers or settlers.”

canadafreepress.com...

I guess Amnesty International is "clueless" on the facts and are implying Israelis are in the wrong for protecting themselves.

“This is a violation of international standards, in some instances committing what appear to be wilful killings constituting war crimes,” said Luther in a statement. “Today’s footage from Gaza is extremely troubling, and as violence continues to spiral out of control, the Israeli authorities must immediately rein in the military to prevent the further loss of life and serious injuries.”

nworeport.me...
edit on 5/17/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/17/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hmmm, there is truth in this story somewhere. I wonder where it is? Maybe we could look at the tribe's report itself that states no IDF soldiers were injured, let alone killed, in the last clash. How may Palestinians were injured? Oh, I guess the question should have been how many Palestinians were ruthlessly killed?

What would happen if we did that to people trying to illegally break into our country? We cry foul when we simply detain them and send them back. Why to we give these people of god a pass?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

How would you respond if the reports are true...that Hamas are paying rioters to attack Israelis with weapons and that the majority of those killed were part of of a militant organization that hates Jews? This has nothing to do about "these people of God." This has everything to do with protecting your country from those who wish to harm or kill you.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I should really care more for the whole Israel thing and I have no idea who is wrong and who is right but...

One should always pay very close attention when government is using deadly force on protesters...

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 May 2018 12:39:26 -0500pm313920185 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Amnesty International is just a terror support group.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I should probably just quit while I am behind. I tend to believe that all 3 branches of abraham are getting played with subtle, different uses from each of them. This is a manufactured conflict that the tribe is no less responsible for compared to the rest of them. They are all being used.

I just laugh at how poorly the tribe is playing this one. Allowing themselves to be backed into a corner and actually kill a human being. Morons. Maybe they should just be like us and allow these people in with open arms, create sanctuary cities where these people of different opinions can congregate and grow. Never ask them to assimilate because that would be racists. Then pay them enough for food, shelter and electronic entertainment so they will never have to find lawful employment.

What are you trying to say here? That we are being stupid and should just start killing people? Please clarify?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

I am sure Amnesty International Supporters such as Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Sting, Annie Lennox, Adele, Al Pacino, John Cleese, Chevy Chase, Eric Clapton, Elvis Costello, Patrick Stewart, Ziggy Marley just to name a few, are all aware that according to YOU they are supporting a terror support group. You reek ignorance.

www.looktothestars.org...

There are nearly as many members of Amnesty than there are Jews living in Israel. Just for the record.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I am sure Amnesty International Supporters such as Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Elton John, Sting, Annie Lennox, Adele, Al Pacino, John Cleese, Chevy Chase, Eric Clapton, Elvis Costello, Patrick Stewart, Ziggy Marley just to name a few, are all aware that according to YOU they are supporting a terror support group. You reek ignorance.

There are nearly as many members of Amnesty than there are Jews living in Israel. Just for the record.

They probably tossed their names in to oppose the nation of Israel, it's the in thing among their crowd. Then they turn blind eyes to it.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They probably tossed their names in to oppose the nation of Israel

If you say so, then that must be correct.

You are such a learned individual.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm saying that if armed thugs tried to cross America's borders, intent on killing Americans, they would be fired upon by Border Patrol and possibly our military. Simple as that. Are you that naive to think that America would embrace people "with open arms" into our country, who are intent on killing Americans? Do you dispute what Hamas Prime Minister Yahya Sinwar stated, “We will tear down the border and we will tear out their hearts from their bodies?” Israel is responsible for protecting their Israelis citizens from rioters crossing the Gaza border armed with weapons. The Palestinians who were "ruthlessly killed" were mostly Hamas militants, using the crowd for a tactical advantage. Obviously, an anti-Zionist could care less about that, huh?? Seems like the anti-Zionist movement is alive and well in America, judging by the one sided narrative expressed by our Liberal controlled news outlets.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hahahahaha, do you live in the US? Have you looked around lately?

The more apt comparison to the tribe that we have here in the US would be something along the lines of M13. They are here. They are armed. The majority of which illegally crossed into our land with ill intent. They never intended to obey our laws and instead set out to setup their establishment. Then M13 sets up a protected land (maybe up to 16 square blocks of realestate in some sanctuary city) within our country and protects their boarders how they see fit. Lets take similar examples within chicago or baltimore. Do you see our government rushing in there to reestablish lawful rule? Do you see the government even holding these people accountable for murder?

We let them be. No one seems too upset about it. Again, why should gods chosen people be any different?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
Hmmm, there is truth in this story somewhere. I wonder where it is? Maybe we could look at the tribe's report itself that states no IDF soldiers were injured, let alone killed, in the last clash. How may Palestinians were injured? Oh, I guess the question should have been how many Palestinians were ruthlessly killed?

What would happen if we did that to people trying to illegally break into our country? We cry foul when we simply detain them and send them back. Why to we give these people of god a pass?

ughgg.....just ugggghh

unencumbered is the problem really, i see here....this people of god you posted......better get some God in your walk, due to being unencumbered

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Funny, you see being unencumbered as a curse where I see it as a wonderful gift, for I am free. If I suffer for taking pleasure in this reality, which may or may not have been created by some supreme being, and they are mad at me for taking delight in this creation, then #$#$ them. I will go live with the other guy.

Sometimes this reality seems to be 180 degrees from what is correct.

When you see a person unencumbered, why does it anger you so much?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

They probably tossed their names in to oppose the nation of Israel, it's the in thing among their crowd. Then they turn blind eyes to it.

Shalom Aleichem

Actually it is one of the Holy Books of Judaism (Torah™) that states a "Homeland" cannot be occupied and called 'Home" until that land is granted by 'TheCreator' It was TheCreator who took the land who MUST be the One to restore it.. Leviticus 26.33

www.truetorahjews.org...

Now what?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Shall We see what the Talmud™ reads about occupying land NOT granted by TheCreator?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Crowder's humor might rub some people the wrong way, but I think he understands the issue in Gaza better than Amnesty International

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Before You blow through ALL Your bandwidth.. Here is the 'Home' section for one of the sources:

nworeport.me...

'The End Times' rhetoric where it doesn't matter whose religion™ they violate..

You mentioned earlier where You opined that ALL 3 of Abe's Seed was being used?? The righteous Jew is for sure, seeing that it is against their religion™ as I pointed out.

You mentioned Chris†ian™; Jew™ and Muslim™ ** The only difference is the follower of Islam™ got LIED TO in Arabic.

All the religions™ are 'different' this makes them the 'same' So remove what is the 'same' in all and TheTruth will re revealed...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Amnesty International holds special consultant status with the UN
How could you say that ?
Just because the UN IS a terrorist org ?
Possibly

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

edit on 5/17/18 by Gothmog because: problems with site quoting BRB

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

You should really , really get a better list . That list is meaningless .
This is the US

top topics

<<   2 >>

join