It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab historian says there are no Palestine people.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

another driving force was the european christian churches who were fully supporting, funding, and encouraging the migration of the jewish people back to isreal.... that other group of refugees that the europeans had put up with through the ages. and let's not forget, that great migration was the beginning what what the christian churches saw a the fullfillment of bible prophecy...

Also remember that Lebanon was created by the French to support the Christian population, and they got their independents in 1943, so Israel is not unique.

asking why egypt and jordan didn't take in the people who were uprooted because of this great migration would be like asking why the iroquios didn't take in the cherokee people instead of letting them be marched westward to their deaths. and would the cherokee people have been more willing to leave their own homes if other tribes had offered to take them in any ways? I mean, aren't there something like over 300,000 palestinian refugees in refugee camps in jordan? it seems to me that if they are still in the refugee camps, there seems to be a big problem asimilating them into the jordanian culture. seems to me that a refugee camp is still a refugee camp weather it's on land that is controlled by isreali or jordanian.

It is hard to think they could not be assimilated since they are basically the same people from the same area. I guess my point is there is a lot here than just the typical narrative.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: nwtrucker

Then there is no isreali people..

Obviously..

Unless your saying they became isrealies In the 7 days war by right of conquest..

Which is the oldest claim to statehood..

But that still leaves room for the Palestinians to claim their own land through the same process..

All that makes any “are not a real people” claim ridiculous..

Actually a interesting point. So theoretically and for argument's sake, let's wash both labels. Palestinian and Israeli. What are we left with? People. A good starting point?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So one person gets to decide what history is?

What war did she win?

I don't see it as here 'deciding' anything. Pointing out a historically, I will be kind here, omitted datum seems valid to at least consider.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Xtrozero

Good post. If we go by the logic that created Israel, expand that to today. We can make a space for the Palestinians in, say Arizona. That would probably work out the same way this did.

I was thinking up your way, you guys take ISIS members anyways. Stick 'em up Saskatoon way. Better weather than Arizona.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Then there is no isreali people..

Obviously..

Unless your saying they became isrealies In the 7 days war by right of conquest..

Which is the oldest claim to statehood..

But that still leaves room for the Palestinians to claim their own land through the same process..

All that makes any “are not a real people” claim ridiculous..

Israel was a country before any conflict there
Palestine never was a country.
End game

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yeah well it was also reported that 50 of the 59 people killed in those riots were Hamas members, not just innocent protesting Palestinians.........

but that wont make the news

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So one person gets to decide what history is?

What war did she win?

Explain.
Else looks like total tripe

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

na... we can just send all the hopi and apache up to live with the souix and give the palestinians that land!!... well, less a tad, mainly the land we want for the precious resources that are on it!! or wait a minute, strike that one, believe one of those resources is uranium?? na... maybe we should ship the onieda, mohawk, and onondaga west and give them that land...
see how easy it is to disrupt people and steal their land, and get them far away from you if you don't want them around???

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Yeah well it was also reported that 50 of the 59 people killed in those riots were Hamas members, not just innocent protesting Palestinians.........

Trouble is there's no way of proving or disproving that.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

na... we can just send all the hopi and apache up to live with the souix and give the palestinians that land!!... well, less a tad, mainly the land we want for the precious resources that are on it!! or wait a minute, strike that one, believe one of those resources is uranium?? na... maybe we should ship the onieda, mohawk, and onondaga west and give them that land...
see how easy it is to disrupt people and steal their land, and get them far away from you if you don't want them around???

Pushing it a bit, aren't you? Or assuming there's a touch of sarcasm in your post, what would you do?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have got to repeat again.
Looks like people just refuse to learn history and go ape sh.. about the Palestinians.
There is no Palestine and never was. The Palestinian folks were wanderers , nomads. Which worked out well for them in the beginning . However , more nations began to develop settled boundaries . Squeezing the Palestinian folks out.
They wandered into Syria. They got their butts kicked out
They wandered into Egypt. They got their butts kicked out
They wandered into Lebanon. They got their butts kicked out
They wandered into Jordan. They got their butts kicked out
Not sure about Iran , Iraq , and Saudi Arabia.
As their choices had just about ran out , the UN and British , with the approval by Israel , granted those wanderers a partial of "Israeli" territory . Israeli territory that had originally been granted to the new nation of Israel by the same UN and British government. You may call the Palestinians "squatters" which would be a valid term.

The Philistines were a people and had a country. On the "West Bank" . In fact , most of the area to the west of Israel .
Why do folks get the 2 confused ?
The only thing I can logically come up with is they both start with the letter P . Maybe they should watch the old Sesame Street reruns. "Brought to you today by the letter P"

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Long term musical chairs. There's always one extra person and one chair short.....

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: Gothmog

Long term musical chairs. There's always one extra person and one chair short.....

Actually , there once was sort of a Palestinian country. It was called Syria Palaestina . Didnt last very long though.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
I note the article is authored by "Judith Bergman." She quotes the Arab historian as saying that we live in a "post-factual" era, but I find the article mostly devoid of palpable facts. It too, is propaganda.

It shouldnt take an Arab historian to have to learnyou history.
You just need some good information on the history of the region and you could self-educate .
Then you would realize all you have heard from your neighbor regarding the history of Palestine is false.
Do you even know what Palestine was ?
Hint , it was a geographical area in which Christians lived.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

no, there was more than a bit of sarcasm in there....
and, at this point, I wouldn't know what to recommend us to do, except maybe learn from the mistakes that were made in the past. this is what happens when a bunch of people who don't know squat about the people actually living in an area start to divide and draw boundaries divvying up land that shouldn't be theirs to begin with. then, just to make matter worse, let's import a bunch of new people from europe because well, we never really liked them much anyways and we want to get rid of them.

but, it's a mistake to say that that land that isreal claims now was just uninhabited wasteland, it had people, who were referred to as palestinians living on it. some were jews, some were muslim and some were christian more than likely. which makes me wonder, just how many native jews were evicted off their lands to make room for the european isrealite?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
NorthWest Truckers unite.......

dude you knocked this one outta the park babe.......

BIG KNOCK BABY......big knock

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

starr there dawnstar

but the arabs and jordan boys left......couldn't grow nuthin.......then trucked in all the worst in their correction system is what I read......I don't know for sure, but it's the news coming through from 80 years ago......

then Israel came back....and......and...they

they

they feed the entire region with the best

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wish to add.....as foretold............in the basic instructions before leaving earth

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Trouble is there's no way of proving or disproving that.

They admitted it, the Palestenian/Hamas rep at the UN yesterday said so..

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sorry but , just, LOLZ

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join