It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN, NYT, ABC News, C-SPAN Take Trump Out of Context

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
L😀L the Left over Democrat MSM is flipping out and this new one takes the cake.

They claim Trump calls all immigrants animals.

Of course he was just responding to some questions about MS13 and illegal immigrant criminals, not all immigrants.

The MSM never shows Trump supporting legal immigration in a good context do they.

Big buttering-up underway because the IG report is coming out very soon.

The MSM has orderz to deflect away fast and hard to keep their "ranks" straight.

The IG report will turn history up-side-down.

Biggest Presidential scandal in history ready to unleash.

Get ready for massive Democrat casualties 🔆

CNN, NYT, ABC News, C-SPAN Take Trump Out of Context to Falsely Suggest He Called Immigrants ‘Animals’

President Donald Trump held a meeting on illegal immigration at the White House on Wednesday and one particular moment went viral… but for all the wrong reasons.

Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims expressed her frustrations with the federal government to the president regarding the handling of criminal illegal immigrants and cited MS-13 gang members as an example. Responding directly to that, Trump said the following:

“You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people, these are animals, and we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before.”

However, dozens of media outlets have only shared the response to Sheriff Mims, not including her question and comments that were directly about MS-13 and in the process purposefully mischaracterizing the president’s remarks to accuse him of referring to immigrants as “animals.”

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Um, humans are animals.

Actually, very few 'animals' kill and torture for sport, as do we humans (especially of the political ideologue varieties). So "animal" would be an improvement for all too many of us.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ughhhh really
He assumes some are good people. I guess those are not the rapist or the ones brings drugs. Go away XUE

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It's too late. Once the zombies get their marching orders all reason and logic vanishes. They will ignore context and simply scream into the sky. Maybe they will start pulling people out of the cars with Trump supporters and beating them in public again??

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
HA I like that! Even though they may be the least biased of the MSM. You should have done a CNN pic though.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Aren't we already "blacklisting" these MSM comp's? So, we aren't taking their drivel literally... Even if we do read/watch each.. Right?

I don't think their quality or analysis has changed any.. and I agree with you.

They are so slanted and twisted, I'm surprised their loyal supporters haven't fell right off like a Circus Soleil act!

Have a great day Xuen...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"Uhhh.. Yea turns out we were wrong.. but its HIS fault for not making it clear enough!"

Leftist journalism is as pathetic as it gets.
edit on 17-5-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
article from last year

Sedition: Media promotes idea of a military coup to remove Trump from office

In yet another astonishing attack on the very legitimacy of the Trump presidency, multiple high-profile news outlets have published an article that floats the idea of using the military to remove Trump from office.

www.intellihub.com...

They are all in ..... shows you the depth of it all

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
delete
edit on 07050731pm312018Thu, 17 May 2018 12:07:07 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't know how anyone watches MSM news anymore, the non-stop Trump bashing gets pretty old.

I believe the MSM is will be disappointed again when election time rolls around, they just don't know how sick everyone is over their constant fake news.

edit on 08050831pm312018Thu, 17 May 2018 12:08:32 -0500 by imitator because: computer hiccup

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Of course, by the time they correct it, the useful pawns have shared it, disseminated it, and spread it ad nauseum. They wouldn’t do the same for the truth.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

n yet another astonishing attack on the very legitimacy of the Trump presidency, multiple high-profile news outlets have published an article that floats the idea of using the military to remove Trump from office.

Funny thing. I checked out your link backing up this accusation to find out exactly which of the multiple high-profile news outlets have published the idea of using military to remove Trump.

Did I miss something in the article you linked to? Were there any clear description of which of them, the high-profile news outlets are culpable? Not that I could find. But maybe I am wrong so let me go back and read your source again. Be right back.

Nope, I read it again and nada, nothing, zilch. Other than the authors saying they are I found nothing. One might suppose that as that was the topic of the article it would be resplendent with quotes and and names of those outlets. But nope. There were a couple of links offered within the article offered but clicking on one of them I found no mention of those overly eager leftist news outlets and indeed that link was itself written over 15 months ago.

So until you can offer something more than parroting a proofless ''opinion piece', I will pay no more attention to this.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Just so you know, all three times I have seen it reported on the news here in So Cali, they have ALWAYS said he meant MS13 members.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Chuchy Schumer on the prowl too...

along with prancy Nancy ..

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, a Democrat from New York, responded on Twitter to the president, saying, “When all of our great-great-grandparents came to America they weren’t ‘animals,’ and these people aren’t either.”

And House Minority leader Nancy Pelosi said, “Every day that you think you’ve seen it all, along comes another manifestation of why their policies are so inhumane.”
😃

Chuck Schumer BUSTED in nasty lie (7 news outlet caught!)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

MS-13 are not animals.

I like animals.

MS-13 are a waste of skin.

So are the scumbags defending them.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

We both know you have no idea what the report will contain, but the way its being pushed its bound to be as earth shattering as the house Intel committees badly written and mostly laughed at report on Russian intervention don't cha think?

And the beat goes on.....🎶

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Know what Mueller got for his one year anniversary?

A brand new cooperating witness.

Paul Manaforts ex son in law.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We both know you have no idea what the report will contain, but the way its being pushed its bound to be as earth shattering as the house Intel committees badly written and mostly laughed at report on Russian intervention don't cha think?

And the beat goes on.....

You're getting so confused, you can't even tell the differences in topics.

My God 😎

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
They should give prizes to anyone who brings in an MS-13 member, something like a new rifle, or maybe a nice scope.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
And why would that minute be any different than any other minute for certain broadcast networks pretending to be somehow related to "news"....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join