It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Flood like in Noah times, Horrible disaster in South America!(Colombia,Venezuela, Brazil?)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They are at the moment give me a year now that's a prophecy for you.
"Oh it was foretold that once the great monkeys arms were bigger than Jesse's that the world will be at peace and when the great monkey smiled kittens parachuted from the sky to the joy of all".
Much better than the ops failed prophecies and it has much more chance to come true.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well,

I even don't think these fanatics are Christians at all, their manners, their so low way to discuss, attacking compulsively who they even don't know at all is not what Jesus taught.

Lying with so much cynisism, like the one that claimed my forecast Eagles Patriots was 50/50? Anybody just checking my profile can see since the opening post Eagles were going to win.

Arrogance and verbal violence is the seal of who is against any decency, kindness, compassion, how they can be Christians, they proclaim themselves as such, but that's their mask.

I have met Hindu, Buddhists, Jewish, Muslims even Agnostics that I am sure will enter in the kingdom of God before them.

Cain and Abel is an archaetype that explains why there is this kind of people that want to harm others, when they are unable to injure physically they try to damage morally, to deffamate others.

Thanks again ,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join