It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Flood like in Noah times, Horrible disaster in South America!(Colombia,Venezuela, Brazil?)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Thanks for fulfilling my prediction!

I said...

He’ll probably rant on again about how “accurate” he is.

I guess I’m now a “seer”.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

For the ones that wish me to be fire on the stake, it was said about you:

“Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I suffer you?"

It is good that they know that there is a lot of fire on the other side for whoever wishes death to anybody else, and who commit blasphemy against the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

We are Not Anymore on Salem Witches hunting time, Not in the one people thrown the Prophet Jeremiah to a cistern, nor the ones on which supposedly Pius people condemned with terrible lies Jesus of Nazareth to cruel death.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/18/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Matthew 17:17Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

Is the full part. It’s about Jesus trying to heal a boy. You just took a part of a sentence fully out of context to try and condemn someone? I’m sure your god would be super proud!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Milkweed

Lets see again how Fake is this that you say it was so easy to predict, but of course you never mentioned it before i brought it into discussion, it went clearly far beyond your scope without my help, didn't you know how to google it? :

Colombian authorities are right now moving in a horrible hurry an evacuation of 5000 when they were all the weekend evacuating just 600, before that there were two weeks of doing nothing in that sense. They are even thinking on 10000 but how long it will take for them to realize they must be mobilizing right now resources to help 150000 people at least?

when they decide to think in such number I am afraid that the real dimension of the problem at that moment will be affecting a much larger scale.

Yesterday the day closed and finally some dared to talk about that perhaps was prudent to evacuate "preventively" Valdivia, Today some other media, Not the government, were suggesting to do so with Caucasia.

This afternoon the authorities are seriously considering Caucasia, but they are still saying "preventively", making many to believe that possibly nothing will happen. Now, No body is talking about Puerto Isabel, Achi, Puerto Lopez.

Of course places like Mompox, Magangue, El Banco or Sucre are not even considered, no body is referring to nothing beyond the Nechi point.

I am not suggesting that they are incompetent, this is a so intensive rain season in Colombia, they are overwhelmed for what is going on, or perhaps still proud and confident of their so impressive Engineering construction. It is evident they need some help to take decisions quickly, I am trying among others to help them to realize the correct dimension of what they have at hands before it becomes too much late.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Have you run out of things to say, so just copied from a reply on the last page?

So, to recap this thread.

-The OP predicted a dam bursting
-Jumped on a dam that was already compromised and has been for weeks
-Other posters posted about it after being asked to
-OP then has a hissy fit because he’s been shown he’s a fraud
-OP carries on digging and saying he’s some great “seer”
-Everyone just sits back and laughs as he keeps going on with his self fluffing rants

I think that just about covers it.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

“Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I suffer you?"

Just to show people, the above isn’t in any of the bibles. It’s a mishmash of different verses. So it looks like the OP is now trying to write his own bible.
edit on 1852018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Just to show people, the above isn’t in any of the bibles. It’s a mishmash of different verses. So it looks like the OP is now trying to write his own bible.

They also compared this thread to the persecution of Jesus...
11 years of faking...they must lead a sad life.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Dear Worldstarcountry,

Sometimes there is people that try to catch all my attention for their attacks and the hatred they express against me, specially when I point correctly to an incoming event that actually happen, as soon as I cross the border of just posting a premonition.

That makes me think in a lot of ethical considerations:

Is this a sinful attitude?

A selfish one?

I don't think so, it is Not, let me express why I am sure on that:

This is like of if the Aswan dam in Egypt will break and knowing it I decide to just remain in silence, sit down on my porch to think on how beautiful looks my Narcisse plant in my garden.

What do you think?

Thanks for your Interesting replies.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

specially when I point correctly to an incoming event that actually happen

That happens when you read about a story that’s been known for a few weeks.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Milkweed

Also, he’s supposed to be some “Angel of light”, yet the hate and anger just ooze out of his replies. As if people aren’t allowed to criticise the great angel of fake predictions (fake as in the event was pretty much a given. The dam was already compromised and reported on weeks ago).
edit on 1852018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Hi Rickymouse,

Well finally we know where is this going to occur, but I think the fact that is will not occur after all in America is not really what matters, what Colombia is facing on the next week or so is a lesson for all the other nations of the continent.

It teaches us that we must be prepared, that it is better to have contention plans designed well in advance to disasters, to think that everything will be Ok is not a realistic perspective, it is of course what all of us wants but we are living a really difficult time in what concerns to nature.

I predicted just on July 2016 that we were going to see the worst hurricane seasons of the decade and many attacked me for that reason, but when the real issue started to occur, with even two and three of those tropical storms spinning simultaneously around our costs many realized how important was the warning on time.

Thanks for your replies,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Well. it was Not in Brazil as you were so worry about, but this in Colombia will be extremely challenging, it can represent something as large as the Sumatra Earthquake on 2004 or even the Haiti Hurricane.

That Dam on Antioquia carries thousands of millions of tons of water, and they are located so high, so the potential energy cumulated can easily create a momentum for a flood going hundreds of kilometers far ahead.

Thanks for your observation and comment.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Are you shocked that i said for days and days that Eagles were going to win the super bowl while you and your friends perhaps were betting money to the opponents?

You predicted the result of a 50/50 sporting event!

That does'nt make you an all knowing seer! it makes you a punter, like all your predictions you weigh up the odds and you take a punt.

It's funny how you didn't link to the articles about the damm in Columbia in your initial OP, rather you blathered on about dreams and uneasy feelings.

You have been weighed, you have been measured.......and you have been found wanting.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: watchitburn

You are completely wrong the great flood actually happen in Turkey, a portal collapsed where now is the Bosphorus straight, by the very beginning of Civilization.

Millions of tons of water from the Marmara sea fell toward the basin of the Black sea, that was not a giant lake as it is now, it was a large fertil plane where thousands of people lived in towns and small cities.

This happened about 4000 years before Christ, it was absolutely proven by Archaeologists and Geologists working in late 1990s.

That disaster was the base of the Gilgamesh Summerian legend that inspired the Noah story in the Bible.

The Angel of Lightness

I’m not trying to pick a fight with you and I’m not going to waste your time or mine by discussing the accuracy of your ATS prophesizing, but what you’re claiming as fact in this specific reply is not true. At least not the way you are telling it. The Black Sea has been inundated by the Mediterranean and has in turn inundated back into the Mediterranean numerous times. That part is true. However, it was not PROVEN in the 90’s that there was an earthquake or sudden massive influx of water from the Mediterranean into the Black Sea through the Bosphorus. The speed at which the Mediterranean inundated the Black Sea is still to this day a highly contested topic.

This is why it is called the ‘Black Sea deluge HYPOTHESIS’. Because it has not been proven to have occurred quickly as either you or the Sumerian text that the Noah story was borrowed from. It could have occurred in hours, it could have been over many months or it could have occurred over decades or even hundreds of years similar to the world wide sea level rise at the end of the Last Glacisl Maximum. The date it began is roughly 5600 BCE or approximately 7600 years ago.

The Black Sea (and the Caspian) itself was inundated by glacial meltwater at the end of the LGM so it wasn’t formed by the influx of water from the Mediterranean as it seems you are implying. I may have misunderstood what you were saying so if that’s the case, I do apologize. But the fact is that while about 1/4 - 1/3 smaller and consisting entirely of fresh water, there was a precursor lake to the Black Sea prior to the deluge/inundation from the Mediterranean.

Additionally, not only was it not 'absolutely proven' as you claim, additional research is still continuing to this day that shows that the Black Sea was overflowing into the Mediterranean as recently as 15 KA, the dating for the event that some try to pigeon hole as the Noachian Flood has been pushed back by ~2000 years or 7600 BCE/ 9600 years before present day.

In order to produce a Black Sea flooding such as the one described by Ryan and Pitman a solid obstruction of the Turkish Straits should have occurred. It must have had a significant height to allow for a rise on the south side, while to the north the water level should have been dropping. A notable point here is that the low lands in the Black Sea's basin would have already been flooded.

In this alternative scenario much depends on the evolution of the Bosphorus. According to a study from 2001 the modern sill is 32–34 m (105–112 ft) below sea level, and consists of Quaternary sand over-lying Paleozoic bedrock in which three sills are found at 80–85 m (260–280 ft) below sea level. Sedimentation on these sills started before 10,000 years ago and continued until 5,300 years ago.[17]

A large part of the academic geological community also continues to reject the idea that there could have been enough sustained long-term pressure by water from the Aegean to dig through a supposed isthmus at the present Bosphorus or enough of a difference in water levels (if at all) between the two water basins.[18]

In 2007, a research anthology on the topic was published which makes much of the earlier Russian research available in English for the first time and combines it with more recent scientific findings.[19]

According to a 2009 study by Liviu Giosan, Florin Filip, and Stefan Constatinescu,[20] the level in the Black Sea before the marine reconnection was 30 m (100 ft) below present sea level, rather than the 80 m (260 ft), or lower, of the catastrophe theories. If the flood occurred at all, the sea level increase and the flooded area during the reconnection were significantly smaller than previously proposed. It also occurred earlier than initially surmised, c. 7400 BC, rather than the originally proposed 5600 BC. Since the depth of the Bosphorus, in its middle furrow, at present varies from 36 to 124 m (118 to 407 ft), with an average depth of 65 m (213 ft), a calculated stone age shoreline in the Black Sea lying 30 m (100 ft) lower than in the present day would imply that the contact with the Mediterranean may never have been broken during the Holocene, and hence there could have been no sudden waterfall-style transgression.[20]

A February 2009 article reported that the flooding might have been "quite mild".[21]

A 2012 study based on process length variation of the dinoflagellate cyst Lingulodinium machaerophorum shows no evidence for catastrophic flooding.[22]

A 2016 study reviewed the evidence accumulated and reaffirmed the catastrophic scenario (Project: DO02-337 "Ancient coastlines of the Black Sea and conditions for human presence", sponsored by Bulgarian Scientific Fund).[23]

PDF of recent research into Black Sea Deluge hypothesis

Algan, O.; Cagatay, N.; Tchepalyga, A.; Ongan, D.; Eastoe, C.; Gokasan, E. (2001). "Stratigraphy of the sediment infill in Bosphorus Strait: water exchange between the Black and Mediterranean Seas during the last glacial Holocene". Geo Mar. Lett. 20: 209–218.

www.sciencedirect.com...

www.sciencedirect.com...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

link.springer.com...

www.sciencedirect.com...

I'm happy to provide more citations demonstrating that it was not "absolutely proven" by William Ryan and Walter Pitman if you like

en.wikipedia.org...(geologist)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yes,

This is going to be unfortunately a recreation in many aspects of what occurred in the very Real great flood of ancient times, either if we think it matches on the Biblical one or in any other occurred before or after it.

I have read more recently about the Black sea hypothesis, that I still respect but do not praise as infallible, that may be Gilgamesh flood was not necessarily the same Noah, they even may point to two different cataclysmic event at the very beginning of civilization.

Anyway, returning to our present, we are going to see something few generations have witnessed, it is scaring but it will teach a lot to the engineers of the future of to consider all the possibilities on planning mega projects of this kind.

I think a dam of this size must have additional smaller barriers for the water in case the first one fails or even collapses, to think in the safeness over all other considerations must be a priority in future construction standards.

Thanks for your interest on the discussion.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Are you shocked that i said for days and days that Eagles were going to win the super bowl while you and your friends perhaps were betting money to the opponents?

That does'nt make you an all knowing seer! it makes you a punter, like all your predictions you weigh up the odds and you take a punt.

It's funny how you didn't link to the articles about the damm in Columbia in your initial OP, rather you blathered on about dreams and uneasy feelings.

You have been weighed, you have been measured.......and you have been found wanting.

It would have been much more impressive if she had made a prediction breaking down the score by quarter, final score and who I should have put my money on for the over/under.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

It would have been much more impressive if she had made a prediction breaking down the score by quarter, final score and who I should have put my money on for the over/under.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2018 by peter vlar because: double posting be damned

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

I think the principal Consideration for Colombian politicians as well as Engineers to project a dam of this size, that we can qualify as a mega hidroelectric complex, is to get use of the tremendous potential of generation of power due to their strategic location on the must humid area of the Americas.

Colombia has a surplus of production of Electric Energy that represents a fabulous asset in their economy, it would be unfair to blame them for the magnitude of the disaster this is representing, they tried in the best of their abilities to use intelligently a resource for the good of Humanity in general.

Cheap cost on production of electricity is a major concern on our time of incredibly high demographic growing.

Thanks for your interesting reply.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Well,

I am not married with that hypothesis, but it is interesting you are commenting on other possible events related with the mediterranean sea.

It is also mentioned that another portal broken naturally when the Atlantic Ocean flooded in to the Mediterranean, that it is is believed was initially just a giant valley depression between Africa and Europe, through the Gibraltar straight.

Thanks for your interesting contribution to the discussion, I will check your links.

The Angel of Lightness

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join