It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Flood like in Noah times, Horrible disaster in South America!(Colombia,Venezuela, Brazil?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ooder57
a reply to: Milkweed

I'd just give up Milk, the Angel isn't going to admit they are being disingenuous.

Just look at their writing habits. Only a conman answers simple questions with paragraphs of dribble they have already repeated.

We tried though, let's have a

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Really? Six days old, why you don't show one from wednesday at Night please?

Why you don't post any Press Note or News about that emergency from few hours before this thread was opened?

what is quite sad is that a lot of people may die from what is coming in that region and you prefer to talk about false hoaxes that only exist in your mind, and of course you can Not support with any reference whatsoever.

You are the one that show a need to call the attention of many people in the forum posting false accusations that you are unable to support with actual sources.

False Debunking for sensationalist purposes is not just irresponsible, it is definitively sick.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/18/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Dude. The article you linked to "back-up" your "prediction" is 6 days old, and you're asking Milk if he can find one from last night?

What part of that is even logical?

It instantly proves that all you're good at, is reading news articles that aren't very popular in MSM, then putting on your prophets caps and proclaiming omniscience of a sort.

You're a conman, a hoaxer, a fraud and a disingenuous human.

All because you want to feel important and gather more sheep to your herd.

You still haven't even responded to my calling you out on your own contradiction regarding Sumeria.

You're ignorance is showing.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
**double post**
edit on 17/5/2018 by ooder57 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Wasn't there two floods, one with Noah, and the other with Gilgamesh? I heard Gilgamesh bigger was bigger and stronger like his god so much so, that his flood was was called an epic!
edit on 17-5-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Wasn't there two floods, one with Noah, and the other with Gilgamesh? I heard Gilgamesh bigger was bigger and stronger like his god so much so, that his flood was was called an epic!

That's the gist of the mythology.

Funny thing is, Angel of Light believes that Noah's flood preceeded Gilgamesh flood 😂 when Sumeria existed 8000 years before Noah haha.

Angels argument and claims lose all credibility there.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ooder57

I'm Not backing my prediction in any already published news, this thread is not a news one, it is a personal prediction of a mega disaster at international scale, not a stream damaging a small locality.

I am using the link you claim is too old to show that the accusation that this was happening since late April is absolutely false.

Why you don't show us a link of any kind from a report of Tuesday at Night or Wednesday instead to follow up the speculations against me?

This thread was open the Thursday at morning early hours.

Go a head show it right now, I am Not afraid to see that monstrosity you suggest existed before I posted my dream.

Please update us, since it seems you have at hand something more reliable than what I provided, in absence of any references against me.

There is No vast region already flooded preceding my thread, just a small village next to the dam inside the canyon invaded by the overflow of water. There were No list of towns or cities harrassed by it, Not what so ever, neither a destroyed dam at all.

Sorry but you are Not serious, yours is another empty reply.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

I'm Not backing my prediction in any already published news, this thread is not a news one, it is a personal prediction of a mega disaster at international scale, not a stream damaging a small locality.

I am using the link you claim is too old to show that the accusation that this was happening since late April is absolutely false.

Why you don't show us a link of any kind from a report of Tuesday at Night or Wednesday instead to follow up the speculations against me?

This thread was open the Thursday at morning early hours.

Go a head show it right now, I am Not afraid to see that monstrosity you suggest existed before I posted my dream.

Please update us, since it seems you have at hand something more reliable than what I provided, in absence of any references against me.

There is No vast region already flooded preceding my thread, just a small village next to the dam inside the canyon invaded by the overflow of water. There were No list of towns or cities harrassed by it, Not what so ever, neither a destroyed dam at all.

Sorry but you are Not serious, yours is another empty reply.

The Angel of Lightness

Dude. Answer my original accusations. Then we can talk about your so called predictions.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
a reply to: watchitburn

This happened about 4000 years before Christ, it was absolutely proven by Archaeologists and Geologists working in late 1990s.

That disaster was the base of the Gilgamesh Summerian legend that inspired the Noah story in the Bible.

The Angel of Lightness

You are not very bright are you? You just immediately contradicted your own claim with these two statements.

1) religiously affiliated geologists/archaeologists are the only sources to make those unfounded claims that are rejected by the larger scientific/historical community.

2) Even if the flood did occur as you proclaim, Summeria existed an extra 8000 years BEFORE the claimed great flood.

3) with those two points, it is Summeria that first told the story, and it's subsequently abrahamic religions that plagiarised the original story.

4) dreams are just dreams. You're not special like you think.

This is what I'm wanting you to answer Angel of Light.

Still waiting

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Ha ha, well It is clear you have difficulty to understand what is all this about isn't it?

In order to cut with more attempts to move around the topic with distraction sophisms of any kind here it is again:

I think you didn't read well the opening post, it is Not about damages over a tiny town of only 600 inhabitants in the middle of the mountains, it is on complete devastation on many locations over an extremely large valley.

By the way the thread is Nor News, neither a literature one, I am not into discuss interpretations of ancient books, when I refer to facts of the past I prefer to quote actual Historians or Archaeologists that have spent years researching the subject.

Nevertheless, if somebody complaint about news I expect it can provide his own sources at least, not just moving around empty statements. Also if you claim things about History at least bring alternative sources to the ones I already brought.

There are nice documentaries on the Black sea hypothesis, including the Boxall and Smolenov oceonagraphers, British Museum one or the A&E one

Here are the links:

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

You don't expect we are going to trust your History knowledge too, after all the unproven things you have posted isn't it?

Just because you said so isn't it?

Good evening.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Oh well, I'll just have to wait, what? A couple weeks to prove your prophecy wrong?

That'll fo me just fine.
I'll be back to rub it in your face when the event doesn't occur.

Afterall, if it's meant to be as devastating an event as you proclaim, then the whole world should hesr about it yeah?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: JoshuaCox
It would be the end of their world for anybody unlucky enough to be caught in the disaster, thousands of years ago or even today. All writings are exaggerations. But a flood that affects millions in a region is significant enough to be noted by the world. Take the 2006 tsunami that killed over 300,000 as an example.

I can't imagine anything on land though that could come close to that scale of mayhem.

There was the Toba catastrophe. That caused a massive reduction in the human population:
en.wikipedia.org...

The ash caused global cooling for years, and if the air cooleds suddenly then it would no longer be able to hold all that humidity and it would fall as rainstorms everywhere.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I call complete BS on your prophecies.

Your superbowl one. Was nothing more than statistical analysis and a good gamble n a 50/50 result.

Had you actually stated specifics on the score, injuries, times of touchdowns etc, then one could entertain your "power of intuition".

But no, you blabbed on about your abilities, your beliefs, a whole bunch of info that really isn't relevant to your prediction other than to fill your OP out to look well thought out and researched.

I see a human, who is good with probabilities and data. Not a seer.

Any one interested in South America, could easily deduce that their is a reasonable probability of dams collapsing, given as another ATSer has referred to an article over a year old that details south american investigations into the structural integrity of their dams

Add onto that the news over the last few days, and it's easy for anyone to proclaim that they are predicting doom.

There's just enough evidence to make your claim seem plausible as real prophecy, but only to those gullible enough to believe such things in the first place.

Not only that, but you write alot without actually saying anything tangible at all...kind of like a politician.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Got a timestamped list of every single prediction you've made, and the subsequent predictions coming true?

Or do I have to go through your entire posting history, research your claims and come back to explain why it has nothing to do with powers of seeing, and everything to do with analysis and probability?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Oh well, I'll just have to wait, what? A couple weeks to prove your prophecy wrong?

That'll fo me just fine.
I'll be back to rub it in your face when the event doesn't occur.

Afterall, if it's meant to be as devastating an event as you proclaim, then the whole world should hesr about it yeah?

Here's a time line of events.

The first tunnel was blocked 3 weeks ago.
www.theguardian.com...
"The crisis had been brewing since late April, when a blockage in the diversion tunnel was breached, causing water levels to rise both up- and downstream"

May 2
www.bnamericas.com...
"Colombian multi-utility EPM said it activated contingency plans after two landslides at the site of the Ituango dam project.
The incidents caused the collapse of a tunnel used to divert the Cauca river in northwestern Antioquia department, EPM said in a statement."

May 13
sputniknews.com...
Evacuating begins.

May 16
colombiareports.com...
"When this tunnel temporarily blocked and violently unblocked on Wednesday, EPM was forced to abandon the project entirely and warned President Juan Manuel Santos about the possibility of an epic tragedy downstream."

I'm thinking that the dam will break. Not because of a prediction, but because common sense tells us what happens next. Not to mention the local government and EPM have said the dam may break. Guess they are "seers" too?

While he is intelligent, he is no seer. I'll say it again. He is a fraud exploiting a potential deadly disaster.

edit on 18-5-2018 by Milkweed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You know years back folk like the op would have been put in the stocks for being a fraud charlatan and a liar.
You only need to look at the ops post history to see he/she is all of the above.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
You know years back folk like the op would have been put in the stocks for being a fraud charlatan and a liar.
You only need to look at the ops post history to see he/she is all of the above.

What I can't understand is why this isn't the hoax bin yet?
At least people will see this person is a fraud.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Did the dam break yet?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Did the dam break yet?

Not from what I've read.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'll check back in a 'few' days.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Wow,

I see that I am a sort of personal obsession, I am sorry to don't let you sleep, I confess to have had a deep rest all the Night.

it must be terrible to look for alternative explanations of around 200 predictions accomplished on politics, natural disasters, not so natural ones, economy and science advances isn't it?

I am still waiting for your 'references' on your bold claims around this prediction, but I see you instead start to post walls of just your comments and opinions on other of my achieved forecasts instead.

So I assume you have nothing substantial to show, just more empty accusations.

How about to explain how with Statistical Analysis I successfully predicted Juan Manuel Santos was going to win the Nobel Peace award the same day he lost the referendum for the peace agreement?

Or my other one of the Manizales strong earthquake of this month? Do you know how many decades there was nothing similar in that city?

1965 was the last one, that is nit so much to carryout Statistical Analysis. That is another about Colombia too, in this same forum.

That was another of my threads on Colombia.

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join