It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting I had last year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Figured I might as well post a sighting I had around this time last year.

I was having a BBQ at my brother's when 6 of us saw this, naturally having a drink and a good time. No illicit substances so hallucinations can be ruled out.

At around 4PM south of the garden and around 60° up from the horizon I noticed 3 extremely bright blue tube shaped lights tailing each other going from east to west moving fairly slow naturally pointing out to everyone what I was looking at, we all watched as they moved along. After about 30 seconds or so the first one disappeared... It didn't just fade out, it appeared to have went behind something. So visually it went from cigar/tube shaped, to a ball then gone. All 3 of them disappeared at the same spot.

It was a good sighting, a few people were spooked and naturally a few choice words were said... That wasn't the end of it though.

About 2 minutes or so later the exact same thing was repeated but only much further away and at a slightly lower spot of the sky... By then even I was thinking this is weird as. Literally the same thing happened.

Then it happened again even further away and lower down.

Again, 6 of us saw this. Thinking about it now these things might not have been lower at all but just further away and the curvature of the Earth made them appear to be lower to the ground... If that's the case these things must have been pretty big, I tried taking pictures but nothing showed up on the camera (it was a crap phone) anyways, just thought I'd share the experience with the good folks at ATS.

I'm not sure what we saw, maybe they were scanning the Earth? Stuck in a time loop?

I don't know, but it was a good sighting. Oh yeah, weather wise it was a perfect day. Literally wall to wall blue skies.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Dear Ray, many thanks for bringing your account to us, it does sound like a great sighting. You had other experiencers there too. The description is also very interesting and sounds quite unusual. Detailed too. Thanks

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yeah I'm glad I had others witness it with me, I've been meaning to post it for a while.

I'm lucky. Got good eyes and often look up, I think the best bit of all was the look on everyone's face lol.

Money can't buy that.

edit on 17-5-2018 by RAY1990 because: Spelling

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I think the best bit of all was the look on everyone's face lol.

Money can't buy that.

Total classic
Been there with a one time sceptic who used to rib my about ufos............... Until one day he saw them. "it's true" he said.

Anyway the tube description, were the tubes moving at the same speed?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Yes, they all followed the same trajectory.
I'll give an idea of their scale.

If they were 1cm long the thickness would've been around 2mm thick, the seemed to be rounded on the edges. So they weren't flat-ended.

Going by the same scale, the distance between them would've been around 2 cm.

I made a joke at the time about how we'll see pacman chasing them along the sky soon... Didn't go down well.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Post the crap pics. I have some tools that might, MIGHT just pull a nugget of something out. I won't make a guarantee, but I can give it a try.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

I'll see if I saved them on the PC, I don't have the phone no more. It got fried off water damage, I might be able to get them off the SD card.

Literally nothing showed up. I need a decent camera

To add: I left the SD card with family, they're using it. Formatted. Apparently it only had apps on it.
edit on 17-5-2018 by RAY1990 because: More to add

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I'll see if I saved them on the PC, I don't have the phone no more. It got fried off water damage, I might be able to get them off the SD card.

Literally nothing showed up. I need a decent camera

To add: I left the SD card with family, they're using it. Formatted. Apparently it only had apps on it.

Awww crud.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I believe the OP 100%.
The shape-shifting part especially.

It's almost an algorithm though...

fake picture > posted EVERYWHERE.

real picture > never taken or destroyed.

It makes us all even extra cynical -- as if you can see a picture,
it's either misidentification or a fake.

if you can't see a picture, then it's simply "pics or it's fake".

Bah*

Kev

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

No luck with the picture, I was hoping it would have auto-saved to a cloud kind of thing.

I know. Frustrating isn't it?

I wouldn't say they shape-shifted, it was more like they disappeared behind something, they all disappeared at the same spot then the whole thing repeated itself further away.

I do have 5 other witnesses though, I know 3 of them remember it well... Not that they like talking about it.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

well everyone's experience is different.
my sighting clearly and unequivocally "shape shifted" and also giggled while doing so.

Kev

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I want to believe and think we have probably been visited but no personal experience of any sighting yet

top topics

join