It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This new Childish Gambino Song Promotes Divisive Lies

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You googled "new childish Gambino song" and came up with a song from someone else? Now I know you are lying.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

Great beat,

I love it, and he is just expressing his point of view, he is an artist, his point is not so far from the truth.

I think America is sometimes so far up its own ass that it forgets to see what the rest of the world sees looking at them....

yes its sad, but its fact.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: 11165

What video? OP doesn't mention any video, or song title for that matter.

LMAO are you being serious right now? Are you really arguing this? We all know what the OP is talking about and if you don't, you are just being Childish and petty.

Wait, Childish AND Petty? On the same track?? I hadn't heard of that collabo yet between Childish Gambino and Tom Petty, but it sounds pretty badass.

Just kidding, I know what you meant by Childish and petty. Hey look my phone capitalized childish, too. But not the 2nd time... hm. Anyway, yeah it is probably true that I am childish and petty, but only when it comes to true love... because I am a sensitive man.

But that's besides the point, what I wanted to tell you, is, that, while I may very well be both Childish AND Petty, there is another option that perhaps escaped your vast intellect, my friend...

You said:

We all know what the OP is talking about and if you don't, you are just being Childish and petty.

So, by me not knowing something, that makes me childish and petty. Ok....

OR, or... hear me out... Maybe I haven't heard every song that you have... *mind blown*

Yeah. It's true. I hate to shatter your ontological views, but, what I suspect you May have suspected for a while now, is true: You are NOT in the movie The Truman Show (don't tell me you haven't seen that movie, it would reveal how childish and petty you are for not having seen every movie I have)...

That's right. Every other human being is NOT watching your entire life on TV. We don't know everything you've done, seen, heard...

Yeah I get that I could have used deductive reasoning to find out the song, but, that's a crappy way to make a thread, that everyone either knows already, or they are supposed to do a search for "new childish Gambino song"? How bout the OP just include the pertinent info in the OP? I've got half a mind to have this entire thread taken down. If I point out the relevant portions of the terms and conditions broken by the originator of this thread, they would not have much room to argue.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You googled "new childish Gambino song" and came up with a song from someone else? Now I know you are lying.

You don't believe that I am capable of making a mistake? That is just too unbelievable to you? Your a funny little fellow... What kind of world you must live in, where you think I just made that up for no reason. Yeah I just like lying to everyonevamd making them THINK I'm a doofus so then they don't find out my Real secret, that I'm an evil super genius.

Yep. You're on to me! Damn now I gotta switch identities again. I hereby pass down my ATS account to my "friend", so, this isn't me typing anymore ok? It's someone else now.

Oh hi guys I'm new here. How are you?

jidnum? What a weird username. That's not your real username cause I know you're lying. I'm psychic, like you. I can just, know when people are lying, even though its impossible and only an incredibly naive, ignorant person would believe that...
(pssst... I don't believe you that you are psychic. nice try though! maybe try it on your little brother or sister?)
edit on 5/19/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I did indeed Google "new Childish Gambino song".

I saw that the song was indeed called This Is America

Then I did a search of some combination of: This is America, lyrics, and childish or Gambino or both.

I clicked on one that said "This Is America".

It was one by Stevie Holland, but I scrolled past and didn't notice the artist name was wrong. And it took me several minutes to realize it was the wrong song.

If you read my post, it says I did the search as Instructed, and ENDED UP on the wrong song. I never said that from that exact search query that I found that song.

I know, reading is hard and stuff... I'm sorry that you have such a bad attitude about it though. That is only gonna make you look Even More Foolish, Childish... and... talk about PETTY! You seriously called me out on that and accused me of lying???

Now THAT'S Petty!!!!! 😂🤣😄😅😆
edit on 5/19/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

If this is the message you think he was trying to portray, then I suggest you watch the video again..With an open mind this time

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join