It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman calls police on black family's BBQ for 'trespassing' in Oakland Park

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

PMSL!!!
Comedy gold!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nice twist! from:
- they cannot hold a BBQ there using a charcoal grill
to:
-'trespassing'

Care to provide info on the park rules first, then race bait....

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thank you. I forever wondered why I had this white pasty tinge to my skin, I thought I was just half dead.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So I guess the real question is, is she a liberal? It is Cali so probably..

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

Interesting factoid about trespassing in the UK, you can ignore a 'no trespassing' sign perfectly legally here and you only commit a crime if you refuse to leave when asked by the landowner or it's agent. Oh, and if you are committing another offence at the same time like say stealing, then the 'trespass' becomes an additional charge.
Trespass on it's own is a civil matter, not criminal.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

I'm pink at the moment, we've had a couple of days with this strange unknown hot yellow circle in the sky burning us...it's the end times I tell thee!!!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh gosh anywhere except Redruth lol (no offence to people from there), but if you want an interesting place to camp try Chysauster, a 2000 year old remains of a village, it says no camping but after business hours you are good to go, and so long as you take your BBQ etc away you won't be bothered.
'Merry Maidens of Boleigh' is another fantastic place to camp, it's a neolithic stone circle, was at a fantastic illegal rave there many years ago, the cops didn't even try to break it up, they just 'observed' and waited for it to fizzle out naturally.

You can BBQ there as well, even black people can...not sure about Muslims though, aren't they the new black or something

Thanks for the tips! I almost went to Redruth last year but fate interrupted for some reason.

Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

lol Thank you for making my day, you # rock ! But seriously.. :] pay no heed to the hot yellow circular object encountering you inner space, It's my alien friend, weedus. He's harmless.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Will he let my black Muslim republican NRA member friend have a BBQ? If so we're good

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Thanks for the tips!

No worries.
And if you are in the region, in Devon, try Fernworthy reservoir at the end of summer when the water is low. There are Bronze age stone hut circles which get exposed and you can camp there undisturbed so long as you don't make a mess, free holiday in a magical place, stone circle cornucopia.

*and on-topic, nobody will give you a hard time about BBQ's either, even if you are black, but if you're French or from Somerset you might get thrown in the water lol

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Hell yeah! The greener the better.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You're allowed to use barbecues in parks? They are strictly prohibited in the UK to prevent forest fires.

Eta: I missed the designated area part. I wish we had those here.

That is tyranny!

How many parks were ever burnt because of a grill?

Mostly bbq pits are enclosed and safe.

yea i am texan

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Sweet! Texan nice. Can I rent you in the inforseeable future?

I may need a camping guide:, in case CornishCeltguy gets lost. Im really bad at directional #. Sorry Celt.

edit on 17-5-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Lol I'm ace with a map and compass, just give us the coordinates of places where my black Muslim friend can have a BBQ and we're good to go.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sweet. I love black Muslims, where'd you find him? He'd love my North American Native Sister.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

We met at the annual BBQ at our local park where black Muslims are allowed for the day, we get a sell out crowd, black people come here from all over Britain. Other cities are thinking of copying it now it's so popular.

...native American you say? Ooh, you got me interested now, sultry dark hair, brown eyes? Is she allowed to BBQ at your park, or only on reservations?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

lol yes, and she's like a sister to me. I won't say more or she'll kill me.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

And we have a church saying black people should not go to white churches. Racism exists, I don't know the point of the story or your post unless it's to create more racial tension and division by focusing on the 1 in a million examples non stop.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join