It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman calls police on black family's BBQ for 'trespassing' in Oakland Park

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

The lady was wrong. And why paint blacks with your wide friggin brush?

Arent you doing the same to whites?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Beaches yes but parks, they always say they're prohibited as soon as you enter.

More chilled in these parts, must be the scrumpy!

Hardly any black people here in the winter, just tourists in the summer, and even they are allowed to have BBQ's, wow we must be liberal in these parts as well, or maybe just desperately need the tourists money.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Damn what happened after that?

That lady had some phoney crocodile tears there. "Oh she, HITCH HIC GASP Followed me!!!"

There's gotta be a law. Lol

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I come down to Cornwall every year. Do you have any favourite spots to suggest?
edit on 17-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Auto correct bs

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

What a horrible person. She deserves what follows.
Good luck I say. She is going to need it.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I shower every day. I put on makeup to go to the grocery store. My clothes are clean and in good repair.
And your statement makes no sense.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It was a joke in the same vein that you probably assume that she's a Republican white supremacist. Try to keep up.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Oh gosh anywhere except Redruth lol (no offence to people from there), but if you want an interesting place to camp try Chysauster, a 2000 year old remains of a village, it says no camping but after business hours you are good to go, and so long as you take your BBQ etc away you won't be bothered.
'Merry Maidens of Boleigh' is another fantastic place to camp, it's a neolithic stone circle, was at a fantastic illegal rave there many years ago, the cops didn't even try to break it up, they just 'observed' and waited for it to fizzle out naturally.

You can BBQ there as well, even black people can...not sure about Muslims though, aren't they the new black or something

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

The lady was wrong. And why paint blacks with your wide friggin brush?

Arent you doing the same to whites?

Glad I'm not the only one that saw the irony.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

I can't see the poster but no .

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I don't . I think based on what I saw that she's a bitter little bitch but not much else. Certainly not how she votes or what her ideology is. Guess I need more info to categorize someone.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Not only that but the emotional impact this has on minorities once again being reminded they're 'out of place'.

Interesting word choice.

Why are they out of place? I assume they are American and live nearby, yes?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

No you're just not the only one to totally miss my point. But what ev bubba.
What ev.
Not gonna affect my day.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Oh here we go.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Thejoncrichton

I can't see the poster but no .

What difference does it make if you can see the poster or not? Do you mean because you can't racially profile them?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Not only that but the emotional impact this has on minorities once again being reminded they're 'out of place'.

Interesting word choice.

Why are they out of place? I assume they are American and live nearby, yes?

I can only speak as a Brit but I just can't get my head around the racism thing still going on in the states. Even (as a different thread questions) the classification of 'African American' etc bemuses me, my black mates are just British like me but happen to have black skin.
I guess it'll take some time to catch up though, it's still in peoples memories that black people were segregated so maybe another generation or two.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Now here we are in total agreement. YAY! I hope she at least had to give the card back.
Those phony tears that got bigger as soon as she got an audience. Too funny.

She should have just minded her own business. If she thought they were in violation she could have just reported it but NO she had to let them know she called the police she had to be the voice of authority. You're not allowed to...be here, smoke here, park here, walk here, leave trash here.etc ...but don't we all know someone kind of like this? It wasn't enough to report them she needed to gloat and feel superior.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

He's the one who said blacks bbq where they don't belong . I just asked why he said that.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm actually surprised the cops even showed up, wouldn't have happened in my part of the world, they'd laugh and say it's up to the landowner (government or private) to deal with it.
Cops seem to attend minor bull# in the US all the time as I read it on ATS, here they are too busy trying to deal with actual crime. We've had savage cuts in police numbers so you're only likely to see one after a stabbing, rape, robbery or similar.
I've said it many times in threads but I'd call a mate before dialling 999 for the cops, I'd get a faster response from a mate.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Well I agree with this statement too. We're Americans why designate your race in your nationality. There isn't an African America just the good old United States OF America.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join