It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza's self inflicted "genocide"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Maybe water cannon?

Water cannon were used. But again, it is obvious that Hamas wasn't going to stop before it gets enough bodies.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Sounds like you're finally starting to understand what I've been saying.

My intention was that you first gave a warning, in the same manner that Israel gave multiple warnings before shooting anybody. If this was what you've been saying, then yes, I understand that.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Hamas and a few other groups have a strong grip on all of the Palestinian territories.

Hamas is only controlling Gaza. The West Bank is controlled by the Palestinian Authority which is a member on multiple international bodies, including Hague international criminal court.

How do you break that so that the common person and the moderate Palestinians can get a voice and work for peaceful solutions.

You overthrow the Hamas government, and give the control of Gaza back to the Palestinian Authority.

Isreal and the US want Hamas in power and moderates without voice, so that Israel can continue to keep the palestinians down.

This is somewhat correct. The right wing Israeli parties need Palestinian terror organization to exist. But remember that Hamas and other Palestinian terror groups also need oppression because once peace agreement is signed, they will stop to exist. This is why the last thing that Hamas wants is peace.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

Sounds like you're finally starting to understand what I've been saying.

My intention was that you first gave a warning, in the same manner that Israel gave multiple warnings before shooting anybody. If this was what you've been saying, then yes, I understand that.

The Palestinians are an obnoxious people. They fly swastika kites. They hate the Jews. They have received multiple warnings. So that justifies a bloodthirsty massacre of unarmed civilians.

This is the way the world sees this. Further, Israel has been acting in a barbaric manner for decades. Things don't seem to be improving. They are not going to start to be friends just because Israel murders and cripples a few thousand every year.

What's the solution? Just murder everyone Israel doesn't like? Soviet Russia style?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The Palestinians are an obnoxious people. They fly swastika kites. They hate the Jews. They have received multiple warnings. So that justifies a bloodthirsty massacre of unarmed civilians.

They burn tires to create a smoke screen that might be intended to conceal firearms and RPGs being deployed. Hamas created a situation they knew would force Israel to responded with deadly force. Apparently the only people Hamas hates more than the Jews are Arabs. That is why Iran backs them. Persians are not Arabs.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

They burn tires to create a smoke screen that might be intended to conceal firearms and RPGs being deployed. Hamas created a situation they knew would force Israel to responded with deadly force. Apparently the only people Hamas hates more than the Jews are Arabs. That is why Iran backs them. Persians are not Arabs.

Gaza's self inflicted "genocide"

My mother in law was a real pain in the butt. She called me names and nagged me for a week straight. I told her to cut it out every day but she went on and on. Finally, I just pushed her down the stairs. She deserved it, she was really obnoxious.

Is this a case of self inflicted murder? She did provoke me. She said mean things. Justified?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Did she bomb your pizzeria? Murder your children on a schoolbus? That's what Palestinians have been doing to Jews for a hundred years now. Some grandma.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Actually, they just happened to storm a fence. And they brought stones and slings, not bombs and RPGs.

You might need some more historical context in order to justify how they deal with their open air concentration camp. For example: you could also state, that the Jews have to actually commit a genocide in order to prevent another one from happening. Which would be rather close to fcking for virginity btw.

That's the line you're pushing here, I'm just exaggerating the take to illustrate the point toms was getting at.
edit on 18-5-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Did she bomb your pizzeria? Murder your children on a schoolbus? That's what Palestinians have been doing to Jews for a hundred years now. Some grandma.

I'm going to limit myself to the recent events we started with or this thread would possibly continue for years.

All week long we have been watching video of this thing build up. Then on the day of the embassy move we hear gunshots throughout the ceremony. The sound of Israel shooting thousands of these protesters. So? Excessive force is kind of routine when dealing with the Palestinians. What's different here?

It gave the impression they were celebrating by killing these Palestinians. The previous videos had already looked like they were sniping at them for sport, shooting lone unarmed individuals. They were not in the act of bombing pizzerias or school buses. Picture that Spielberg movie where the commandant snipes at the prisoners for sport. Then they wind up the party with a horrific massacre. You can't see anything wrong with this picture? No one but you and your friends thinks this looks good. The rest of the world disapproves. Doesn't that give you any pause for thought?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Precisely.

Don't watch this clip if you can't stomach some young IDF idiots cheering after they killed an unarmed protestor.

Self inflicted genocide by Israeli sniper rifles, it sounds like fun on that side of the fence. Doesn't it?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Would like to be in a closed room with that sniper in that video

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: amazing
What's the real problem though?

There's a couple. Hamas and a few other groups have a strong grip on all of the Palestinian territories. How do you break that so that the common person and the moderate Palestinians can get a voice and work for peaceful solutions. Maybe give Palestinians a seat at the Hague and the UN and other international bodies...but Israel and the US Block that. Hmmm. I think we see the real problem.

Isreal and the US want Hamas in power and moderates without voice, so that Israel can continue to keep the palestinians down.

That doesn't make any sense.

Hamas is the problem for everyone.

And I agree that Hamas is the root problem, but the path away and around Hamas is clear. Give the Palestinians a world stage to discuss issues, like the UN and the Hague and others. Palestinians that are NOT Hamas have been trying to do this and are consistently blocked by Israel and the US. You have to ask yourself why that is?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The real problem with the Palastinians is that they are forced to live under apartheid conditions,

water/electricity/basic supplies are rationed

travel is restricted

"settlers" are allowed to just take over homes

Palastinian land is criss crossed with Israeli roads they cannot use

OP is disgusting

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Where do I say this looks good? Hamas deliberately created a situation to force Israelis to shoot Palestinians while the American embassy was symbolically being dedicated in Jerusalem. This is bad, all the way around. Remember, the Palestinians were not sitting peacefully on the ground in plain sight holding candles. Hamas lit tires on fire, creating a smoke screen. A smoke screen is a military tactic designed to conceal an attack. The IDF had no choice but to respond. Only a twisted mind would think that Hamas was acting in the best interests of the Palestinian people. Do you applaud martyrdom? Why?
edit on 18-5-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The problem with the kites is not the swastikas but the molotovs strapped to them. Some of them do hate Jews, as a result of many years of brainwashing, tough I have no problem with that. Everybody is free to hate whoever they please.
I don't justify anything. My point is that if you do something that you were repeatedly instructed not to do, you are no longer an innocent victim, but a person who took a calculated risk for his own life.
Most of the people shot were not "unarmed civilians". Hamas already admitted that the majority dead are his people and not civilians.
What would Israel gain by shooting at unarmed civilians? Hamas are the only one gaining from these deaths.

This is the way the world sees this. Further, Israel has been acting in a barbaric manner for decades.

Not unlike the Palestinians. That's what war is. Barbaric.

They are not going to start to be friends just because Israel murders and cripples a few thousand every year.

They also are not going to start to be friends just because Hamas lunches thousands of rockets on Israeli cities.
But I believe that peace is made between enemies, not friends.

What's the solution? Just murder everyone Israel doesn't like? Soviet Russia style?

No. Hamas proposes to destroy Israel instead. Do you like this solution better?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Actually, they just happened to storm a fence.

So why doesn't Israel have the right to protect it's own border?

And they brought stones and sling

And molotovs and guns.

you could also state, that the Jews have to actually commit a genocide in order to prevent another one from happening.

No need for that. The Jews simply defended their borders.
Also, 60-70 is not a genocide. If you think it is, know that dozens of "genocides" are happening every day around the world. Not justifying these deaths. Just hoping you are triggered as much by all those other "genocides" which were not inflicted by Israel.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

The sound of Israel shooting thousands of these protesters.

Thousands were not shot. You can stop with the exaggerations.

The rest of the world disapproves.

I taught you read the post. The world doesn't care. Nothing will change. As long as Hamas is in power that is.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Don't watch this clip if you can't stomach some young IDF idiots cheering after they killed an unarmed protestor.

There are idiots in every bunch. He will probably end up in prison. If all the soldiers acted like him, you would see thousands dead and not dozens.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Give the Palestinians a world stage to discuss issues, like the UN and the Hague and others. Palestinians that are NOT Hamas have been trying to do this and are consistently blocked by Israel and the US.

I already answered to you but you are ignoring the facts. Palestinian Authority is a member of UN and Hague international criminal court.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FreakySteve

The real problem with the Palastinians is that they are forced to live under apartheid conditions, water/electricity/basic supplies are rationed travel is restricted "settlers" are allowed to just take over homes Palastinian land is criss crossed with Israeli roads they cannot use

I have a filling you have no idea how the Gaza situation is different from the West Bank.
Israeli Arabs have the same exact rights and non Arabs. Arabs outside of Israel have their own governments and laws. Where is the apartheid?
The supplies they get are rationed by their own governments. If they weren't spending all their international aid on terror infrastructure they wouldn't have to ration anything. Settlers are not allowed to just take over Palastinian homes and lands.
Travel is restricted in both ways, by Israeli and Palestinian law. Every Palestinian city or village has one of these:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join