It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come and take it,' Kent State grad says while posing with AR-10 rifle

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Mandroid7

My statement goes to the fact that basically she looks bad for gun owners. 

She looked pretty good to me, gun or not.

Regarding the gun, her statement is powerful, due to the location.

Back in 1970, the left was truly 'up in arms' about what happened there, and understandably so. National Guardsmen shooting unarmed students is a bad thing.

Todays leftist solution.... disarm everyone except thw government.
Duh.

It was the SDS starting the BS.

2 sides to the story.

Commies.

Obama's buddies.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Even if its just locked away in a closet the numbers of armed suckers out there will keep your dodgy ass gov from going too far, at least thats my hope

This, entirely
Couldn't have put it better myself. No government would even consider attempting atrocities against such a heavily armed and trained population (lots of ex LE/mil & militia types out there)

If the government never plans on enacting any sort of tyranny or infringing on our unalienable rights, they should have nothing to worry about. Hearing them (or anyone) complain about the second amendment shows me their true intent!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
God bless her in any future endeavors, wherever the path she chooses takes her. /salute

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I won't argue with those facts.... and to add.... the Soviets (what we called the Russians back then) were behind the SDS.

Even so.... armed govt troops shooting unarmed students=bad thing.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

I asked my dad what he thought about the student walkout protests and he said they had the right to do it. I then said what about the pro-2nd counter walkouts, he said what counter walkouts, I said my point exactly, the liberal media refuses to talk about it and only covered the group that advanced their agenda.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hey guys i just wanted to thank all of you for keeping this thread civil. Normally threads like this can get ugly. So thank you.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Good for her. And good on her for not just using an ar15.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Maybe they can have her on the cover of the next Assault Weapon magazine with a photo shoot spread posing with her favorite rifles?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

From the article:

“In 1984, three terrorists opened fire on a Jerusalem crowd with machine guns. Half a dozen shopkeepers and pedestrians drew weapons and returned fire.

One terrorist was shot dead by a jewelry store proprietor. The other two fled and were later captured.

“We didn’t expect to find armed civilians,” one of the gunmen later admitted”

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
In those pictures, what exactly is the action that is, in their minds, so wrong. The weapon is slung, she isn't making any gestures that can be even remotely construed as threatening... So, what exactly, is she doing that's "wrong"?

Taking her own safety and security onto her own shoulders, showing personal responsibility, protecting herself... those are all "wrong" in the eyes of enemies of the 2nd Amendment, largely because it reduces the need for and dependency upon the government. Most anti-2nd folks buy into the concept that the federal government is mother, sister, wife, and whore... filling all needs of us all.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

In those pictures, what exactly is the action that is, in their minds, so wrong. The weapon is slung, she isn't making any gestures that can be even remotely construed as threatening... So, what exactly, is she doing that's "wrong"?

Taking her own safety and security onto her own shoulders, showing personal responsibility, protecting herself... those are all "wrong" in the eyes of enemies of the 2nd Amendment, largely because it reduces the need for and dependency upon the government. Most anti-2nd folks buy into the concept that the federal government is mother, sister, wife, and whore... filling all needs of us all.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Too much truth there.

How dare she. How dare she!

Doesn't she know that the State is supposed to do that?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

AR15's are not for safety, it is not practical to carry one with you everywhere you go.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

AR15's are not for safety, it is not practical to carry one with you everywhere you go.

You're right. An AR pistol in a laptop bag is what you want.
BTW, she had an AR10 with a scope, not an AR15. She is safe for 700 meters.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

man....that ladies hair is perfect...all I saw...uhuh

so, as she walks around campus.....a flash mob of men would fend for her if any official tried to confront.....why, the boys would respond out of the woodwork in a blinding flash, i tell yas...the woman with the...you know....it really stands out hanging there in plain sight for all to see on her shoulder....woman with the....perfect hair
edit on 19-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: SummerRain

Sorry if I was too obtuse.

I think there is a push to make gun owners look bad.

There have been several of thesd little "skits" that have happened, and they all involve AR's and public scenes.

The last one was a buch of young guys putting ARs on their backs and going to the local Walmart where they obviously would get negative attention.

Any gun owner that wants to keep their rights would never draw negative attention to that right in a public place like that.

These colleges have been proven to be a liberal cesspool.

Why wouldn't they work for the side they have been caught favoring?

I bet if you dig into her background, she is a impressionable liberal sjw.

My statement goes to the fact that basically she looks bad for gun owners.

So did you read the article? She's pissed because as an alumni she can carry but as a student she could not. She use the AR so it could be seen and she could get her point across.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I want a girl like that

I want a girl...that cuts through red tape with a machete

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Interesting job application move. Might work. Seems like political nepotism is alive and well in the States.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join