It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Trump Corruption- Nominates Senate Majority Leader's brother in law for Government Position

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Trump has once again nominated a very partisan GOP activist with no experience in government or in the field that he is supposed to manage. Doubling down on corruption Trump is going for nepotism (again) and putting ideology and extremism before country and government. No other President has ever even come close to putting so many unqualified, extremist political operatives in government, apparently for the sole purpose of destroying our government. That should be treason, or at least imcompetence and worthy of impeachment IMO.

www.rollcall.com...

+7 more 
posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump has once again nominated a very partisan GOP activist with no experience in government or in the field that he is supposed to manage. Doubling down on corruption Trump is going for nepotism (again) and putting ideology and extremism before country and government. No other President has ever even come close to putting so many unqualified, extremist political operatives in government, apparently for the sole purpose of destroying our government. That should be treason, or at least imcompetence and worthy of impeachment IMO.

www.rollcall.com...

Ahhh, ever heard of that guy named Obama? Country was already half destroyed, anyone Trump decides to hire will be an improvement.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Man something big must be about to break soon...only time I see so many anti-trump threads go up like this.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

He must be qualified and not a swamper.

😎📣🚬

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Man something big must be about to break soon...only time I see so many anti-trump threads go up like this.

Mass sky screaming imminent, then the ladies with sacks will go out and demand wax jobs under threat of 50G's.

link   

originally posted by: RickyD

BIG butter-up onslaught ongoing before the IG report comes out.

They must know it's gonna be a whopper.

All the Democrat operatives got the message Monday 😎

All Hell will break loose soon 🎁🔆

+2 more 
link   
He hired someone with no government experience? Good!

It's working out for us with Trump.

+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What a Freakin' Cry Baby .........Do you do this Every Day ? Get a Life !

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Thanks again.

+2 million votes for Republicans 😃

"FBI Stye"

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

www.rollcall.com...

Ahhh, ever heard of that guy named Obama? Country was already half destroyed, anyone Trump decides to hire will be an improvement.

You bet your ass he knows who Obama is.
He has this mural painted on every wall of his house.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think he understands that putting someone with experience just hasn't worked out very well for America in the last 40 some years. Just look at the homeless and vacant city lots if you think I'm wrong. New ideas, new people for American leadership. Not catch and release with no health inspections of diseases. Totally insane past administration.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Just another day in the Trump Administration! Stocking the swamp with more swamp creatures!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

www.rollcall.com...

Wait...why does experience matter now? I thought hiring was just supposed to be fair...not based on experience!

LOL....your threads...LOL

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Ahhh, ever heard of that guy named Obama?

Genius Loyd shear genius....but wait until tomorrow when the typical poster posts his anti Hillary thread, then you can go woot woot again huh,

you guys are so hypocritical it boggles my brain.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

C'mon... surely you will post an anti Hillary thread soon so all you can go woot woot... Your hypocrisy is amazing.

And honestly if you do not see your hypocrisy I would be amazed.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What a Freakin' Cry Baby .........Do you do this Every Day ? Get a Life !

just out of curiosity, do you ask that of the guy that posts anti Hillary/Dem posts every day?....or not?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Wait...why does experience matter now? I thought hiring was just supposed to be fair...not based on experience!

I thought all those morons chanting "drain the swamp" meant it.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think Maxine Waters is moonlighting as an Anti-Trump ATS member.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join