It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Bank Records Leaker Comes Forward

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: bulwarkz

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

Everyone knows that Bill Hicks faked his own death and became Alex Jones. EVERYONE.

For me the key was Dave Stanhope.
He was best friends with both Hicks and Jones.

Dude do you even conspiracy?

It’s Doug Stanhope, not Dave.

That's the real conspiracy.....everyone doesn't realize he has an identical twin.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The leaker was a corrupt law enforcement official.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... wyer/

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Missing Files Motivated the Leak of Michael Cohen’s Financial Records

But, according to the official who leaked the report, these SARs were absent from the database

So the illegal leaker makes a claim something is mysteriously missing.

BwaaaaHaHaHa

IG report coming soon just the same.

😀

Like a thief reporting their own crime and then saying but I reported it.....

HAHAHAAHHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

deep breath*******

BRHAHAHAHAHABSKFDBSAKDFBHASPDIBFASLD VAKSDJFOQWEFQ WDVLKASBDFVQJWE[JRQ#%TYB!$(%^U#$% WEGFK QSD:NVqswdvgf

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: theantediluvian

Have to wonder, why leak?

Why not go through the proper channels, like someone in Muellers camp or the prosecutor who is looking into this?

At the end of the day any conclusion Mueller reaches will need to be approved by the Deputy AG before being made public and they both might get fired before that happens.

Any remedy for the President will political, not in the courts.
Political remedy's require public awareness.
Full and Public sunshine is the only remedy for this level of corruption and rot.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Very true.

The real kicker is when its all said and done, we could very well see Trump prosecuted by the same DOJ, using details gathered from the same FBI, that had already self immolated.

ITs a real problem. If Trump, or any of his cronies, did something illegal requiring any kind of trial...how does that work when its fairly well proven that the DOJ and FBI are incompetents?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Have to wonder, why leak?

Why not go through the proper channels, like someone in Muellers camp or the prosecutor who is looking into this?

Because thus far the special counsel has absolutely no case against Trump and there is a very real possibility the SC actions against Manafort and others can get tossed out. If you cant nail them criminally or politically you go to option 3 -

sling as much mud as you can for a character assassination.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

there is a very real possibility the SC actions against Manafort and others can get tossed out.

You Crack me up.

I remember you cheering and posting this OP:
Judge raises doubts about scope of Mueller’s authority
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But for some reason you chose not to post a follow up to the OP when the Judge actually ruled on the issue?

federal judge ruled against Paul Manafort’s attempt to dismiss charges brought against him in Washington, DC, on Tuesday, writing that the charges fell “squarely” within special counsel Robert Mueller’s authority — which means Manafort is headed for trial this year.

“The indictment will not be dismissed, and the matter will proceed to trial,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson wrote.

www.vox.com...

edit on 17-5-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: soberbacchus

ITs a real problem. If Trump, or any of his cronies, did something illegal requiring any kind of trial...how does that work when its fairly well proven that the DOJ and FBI are incompetents?

Well, of course they should be treated as fully immune from prosecution.

Them and the rest of us, right? If the FBI and DOJ not credible, then laws no longer matter because bigfatfurrytexan has declared the FBI and DOJ null and void?

The campaign to seize on imperfections as disqualifying is transparently desperate ploy and frankly stupid.

Ditto with deciding all news is fake, all prosecutions unjust etc.

Maybe you should face evidence and facts rather than attack those who uncover the same?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Cohen is a fixer and an agent.
He charges a fee for fixing and gets a cut of any illicit money he generates on behalf of Trump.
That is why he was point on Trump Tower Moscow during the campaign.
That is why he collects mystery money from foreign governments in a previously hidden shell company.

Mueller doesn't need the SARs that Trump minions no doubt deleted or destroyed.
He can and will subpoena the banks directly.

The Treasury IG has a choice to make. Cover for Trump and chase the leaker or include the missing SARs in the investigation, but that is going to lead somewhere that this administration won't like.

INTERESTING, THIS WAS BACK IN JANRUARY:

For months, good-government groups and some Democratic lawmakers have been calling on Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin to recuse himself from matters related to the federal investigation into Russian election meddling.

Mnuchin’s role as finance chair of Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign means he can’t impartially oversee a probe that delves into Trump associates’ financial affairs, they have argued.

In multiple letters sent since late 2017, Democratic lawmakers have asked Mnuchin to recuse himself from the Russia probe, and to detail any information Treasury has received about potential illegal activities by Trump and his associates.

“Have you ever directed, or has any other Trump administration official, Trump campaign official, or Trump family member called on you to direct U.S. Treasury officials or staff members to obscure, destroy, or withhold information implicating the president, Trump campaign officials, Trump family members, or his associates?”

the Democrats wrote in January.

They received no response from Mnuchin.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

And MORE:

In December, progressive groups noted in their own letter to Treasury’s Inspector General that Mnuchin had replaced the director of FinCEN with his own choice, just days after former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort was indicted for money laundering and a host of other financial crimes.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

It is thus with alarm that I note that nine days after his fellow senior Trump campaign official was indicted for violations within the purview of FinCEN, Secretary Mnuchin announced the appointment of Kenneth A. Blanco as Director of FinCEN.7

Jamal El-Hindi had served as Acting Director of FinCEN since June 2016,8 a period of approximately 17 months before Secretary Mnuchin’s announcement and nearly nine months since Mnuchin’s confirmation as Treasury Secretary.

Nothing in the announcement of the change in FinCEN leadership, nor contemporaneous press coverage, explains the timing of this change.

It is therefore extremely worrisome that Mnuchin announced a major shift in personnel for fighting money laundering barely more than a week after his former colleague was indicted for money laundering.

cepr.net...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Funny how two missing SAR's, what ever they are, becomes so important to those who want to see our President taken down is so egregious compared to 33,000 missing emails. HMMMMMMMMMM

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Is it 30,000? I read the article from top to bottom and couldn’t get an exact number. I agree though, it’s more than likely covering up criminal activity. I hope you guys get to the bottom of this. www.indystar.com... a reply to: Ansuzrune

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

And the missing SARs might be an overstatement?

www.bloomberg.com...

Bank Requirements

The official’s concern about disappearing bank records may have been overstated. Banks are required to keep all SARs for five years in their computers, according to Sanford Brown, a partner at Alston & Bird law firm and former bank regulator.

According to people involved in SARs work, reports don’t vanish from the FinCEN database, either. Sometimes they are restricted, for example when the disclosure might compromise a criminal investigation, or when they involve a law enforcement employee who might himself be suspected of corruption or other wrongdoing.

In addition, they would have to erase all the back up files containing the SAR’s. Their activity in the system would be recorded.

So I guessing there is very little credible evidence the SAR’s were removed from the database.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So... like anything else... if Cohen is dirty, they should burn his ass. Same with Trump, Hillary, Pedoesta's...

Strzok, McCabe, Ohr and his wife, Priestap, Page, Baker... Brennan, Halper... etc.

I would like to know what Halper's $400k payment from DoD was for... and I can't wait to find out who they planted inside the Trump camp to spy on the campaign... and when they planted them there. Whadya wanna bet it was AFTER Admiral Rogers saw strange stuff happening with the NSA surveillance DB and shut off access.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

This is why Clinton was supposed to win. Everything we are seeing, FISA warrants, spying on candidates, plants in one of the campaigns, are all illegal. It is based on a dossier paid for by Clinton.

All one party who is accused of crimes by Mueller has to do is challenge the indictment and the house of cards fall - exactly as we are seeing now.

This entire mess stemmed from an counter intelligence investigation, and an illegal one at that. My guess is they never expected Trump to win and the info they collected was to be used in 2020 if he ran and got the nomination. The Russian indictments are falling apart and so far the SC has ignored 70 discovery request in the last month alone.

When a prosecution continually fails to turn over exculpatory evidence there is something massively wrong. It is a Brady violation and can not only end the prosecution, you can see the charges dismissed with prejudice and the prosecution can find itself in contempt of court and facing possible charges.

I would wager the guy released the info on Cohen because there is no valid case against him with the evidence the prosecution has or the way the evidence was obtained.

If you cant send em to prison you have people within the system who owes people to the extent they will fall on their swords to illegally release information in a character assassination plan.

I think we saw a rush between Mueller and the OIG. Mueller attempting to get something done prior to the IG report coming out. I say this because of the complete and total lack of readiness by the SC in their court cases to date with Manafort, Flynn, and the 13 Russians indicted.

Had the Russians ignored the legal charges or taken pleas Mueller would have his Russian involvement.

That appears to not be the case now.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So a gov employee leaked data . I say investigate and charge him for it and have him flip on who really put him up to it then investigate them and convict them for there crimes.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's what liberals don't seem to grasp. The Obama Admin was engaging in true banana-republic style corruption, directing law enforcement and intelligence to find something to discredit the opposition or, failing that, to manufacture something. It's only one or two steps short of the president simply having the opposition candidate arrested. Do you really want to live in a country like that?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join