It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman detained after feces flinging incident at Langley Tim Hortons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

In the video, which has no sound, a woman can be seen screaming at staff before squatting on the floor and relieving herself. She then picks up the excrement and throws it at staff.

The world is getting crazier by the minute. Not too long ago, we read about a Florida guy, who went to a motel to "barbecue all the child molesters on fire and kill them." Today in Langley, a city in British Columbia, Canada, a crazy woman went nuts and defecated on the floor, at a Tim Hortons and flung the excretement at an employee. Apparently, for whatever reason, the Tim Horton's employee refused to let the woman use the bathroom. The included video shown in this story is appalling. What I don't understand, is the action by the Langley police department. Why was the woman even released? In the States, I'd like to think a person doing this would be arrested and thrown into the slammer until a court date. Assault by poop is dangerous to one's health isn't?

Langley RCMP Cpl. Holly Largy confirmed that RCMP received a complaint She said a woman was detained and released, but it to attend court at a later date. The B.C. Prosecution Service will review the circumstances and determine if charges will be laid.

theprovince.com...

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

And people wonder why aliens won't make contact.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just saw the video a little while ago,
I probably would have chased her down and puked on her.

That’s seriously effed up stuff.

Glad to see that white people are refused bathrooms every once in a while too.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans
What an appropriate name for this thread.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Saw this.
Now, riddle me this one Batmen and Jokers,

The beardo sitting at a table behind the action...

It looks like he's not wearing a shirt.
Is he? Isn't he?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

"In the States" they give narcan to police who don't always fine or arrest people in possession of illegal drugs.

But you're probably right, the flinging poo thing would totally get more attention, LOL. SHE SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE OMG POOP IS DANGEROUS.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

"In the States" they give narcan to police who don't always fine or arrest people in possession of illegal drugs.

But you're probably right, the flinging poo thing would totally get more attention, LOL. SHE SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE OMG POOP IS DANGEROUS.

I take it you've never seen, "Two Girls and a Slingshot".

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No I haven't is it something cool, anything like two girls and one cup? Send it over don't be shy.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What an appropriate name for this thread.

Ummm...Ha...ha...ha...too funny...

Steamy Jeans storms Tim Horton's and flings feces pieces...not to be confused with Reece's pieces those lovable chocolate and peanut butter goodies...
To whit...no cries of...you got peanut butter in my chocolate were heard by the aggrieved parties...the incident however left a lasting mark on the employee...not to mention the hand of the flinger...

Details at eleven...

YouSir

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Dude is wearing some skin toned Fred Flinstone outfit.

Is this a Canada thing, too?

Besides the whole Tim Hortons eh, and the poo flinging.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Meh that's Langley for ya. They are also pretty close to the border

Not as bad as the guy that set himself on fire inside the McDonalds on commercial drive in vancouver about a month or so ago.

www.cbc.ca...

I walk past that McDonald's fairly regularly...it's still closed down.
edit on 16/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I like when Canadians do stupid things, it makes me feel like they're prepping to finally get the merger completed.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I like when Canadians do stupid things, it makes me feel like they're prepping to finally get the merger completed.

So Americans will have health insurance?!?
Yay!!!!!

And donuts, eh, Guy?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Why was she released?
Because in Canada when you do stupid "#", the government doesn't feel like paying for your meals for a year until your court date.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Yay!!!!!

And donuts, eh, Guy?

Yup, and when the merger completes Canada might actually win the Stanley Cup for once.

edit on 16-5-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What can ya say? Sh*t happens....

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: the owlbear

Yay!!!!!

And donuts, eh, Guy?

Yup, and when the merger completes Canada might actually win the Stanley Cup for once.

Is that still a thing that's relevant?
Been ages since I watched the iced hockey men.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Bet she is a fun date

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

In the video, which has no sound, a woman can be seen screaming at staff before squatting on the floor and relieving herself. She then picks up the excrement and throws it at staff.

The world is getting crazier by the minute. Not too long ago, we read about a Florida guy, who went to a motel to "barbecue all the child molesters on fire and kill them." Today in Langley, a city in British Columbia, Canada, a crazy woman went nuts and defecated on the floor, at a Tim Hortons and flung the excretement at an employee. Apparently, for whatever reason, the Tim Horton's employee refused to let the woman use the bathroom. The included video shown in this story is appalling. What I don't understand, is the action by the Langley police department. Why was the woman even released? In the States, I'd like to think a person doing this would be arrested and thrown into the slammer until a court date. Assault by poop is dangerous to one's health isn't?

Langley RCMP Cpl. Holly Largy confirmed that RCMP received a complaint She said a woman was detained and released, but it to attend court at a later date. The B.C. Prosecution Service will review the circumstances and determine if charges will be laid.

theprovince.com...

I have to really wonder what makes someone do this. I would be very interested to see if the mindset of a person that would do this is similar to someone that commits mass shootings or murder.

I mean seriously....who does this? I also wonder if this was the first time she did it...and if so, I'd love to hear the thought process here.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow...that was quite a throw ! Maybe the next new pitcher for the Toronto Blue Jays ?

Seriously though, that's pretty messed up, and unless it's different depending on the province or city I thought Tim Horton's washrooms are open to anyone just walking in ?
edit on 16-5-2018 by Falenor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join