It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans woman wants 50K because Muslim woman refuses to wax xir's testicles.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
But Xir's isnt "Male" "Penis" its a Trasngender "Women's Penis", why cant these bigots just know that and wax that junk?

See?

If transgenders can't accept that their physically male or female body is theirs (i.e. male or female trapped in the wrong gender body -- which is what gender dysphoria is), then I guess they must also have trouble understanding how the rest of us who are perfectly sympatico with our physical bodies have trouble looking at their physical bodies and seeing anything other than male or female body.

So I guess they just don't get that I don't "see" a female but instead a big, hairy man scrotum, and that's exactly what the waxing chick would see and deal with. So, yeah, sucks to be living in a world where your gender dysphoria is a tangible thing to everyone, but you shouldn't harass the rest of the world to make us buy into your fantasy to that degree.

This goes way beyond the level of playing along when you wear women's clothing and call yourself "Jessica." This is at the level of calling people who won't date you and have sex with you bigots or homophobes.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hmmm...$50,000.00 for NOT getting your balls waxed?

Where is this place again?

Good point... can you imagine if this idiot won his case?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wow, doesn't matter who wins this one because they're both losers.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

There's plenty of women who'd disagree with you, about owning balls that is.

The rest? Meh, someone just wanted their balls waxed. Their mental health shouldn't really be an issue. I wouldn't provide a service though if staff I have a duty to protect doesn't feel comfortable or safe.

With that being said, what I never hear in these type if threads is people jumping on the capitalist band wagon... Those nuts need balding and those dollars don't earn themselves!

It's the capitalist way man.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthernLites

This is an easy one...the owner says they do not offer that service. They're not trained for it.

Further, if I wanted my scrotum waxed...I'm pretty sure I'd want someone who was at least experienced to do it...no first timers.

The trans guy/woman needs to back off and find another place to do his business...for his or her own health.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

There's plenty of women who'd disagree with you, about owning balls that is.

The rest? Meh, someone just wanted their balls waxed. Their mental health shouldn't really be an issue. I wouldn't provide a service though if staff I have a duty to protect doesn't feel comfortable or safe.

With that being said, what I never hear in these type if threads is people jumping on the capitalist band wagon... Those nuts need balding and those dollars don't earn themselves!

It's the capitalist way man.

Incorrect. The capitalist way would be for a shop which proudly waxes testicles to open to capitalize on this bizarre clientele. I'd not complain about that anymore than I'd complain if a cake shop that specialized in gay wedding cakes opened to fill that market. THAT is capitalism, not forcing a business owner to do business with anyone they choose not to.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Relax, you totally misunderstood me.

I never once said this particular business should wax nuts, I said in threads like this or the gay wedding cake fiasco I never see people turn around and say:

I'll wax those nuts for $15

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, it's not my belief that I have the right to go into a Mexican restaurant and demand me some chicken chow mein. I mean, if they have the stuff and I ask kindly enough they may fulfill my request. I don't have the right to force service upon them. Services they do not state that they provide.

In other words we somewhat agree, I clearly wasn't clear enough.
edit on 16-5-2018 by RAY1990 because: More to add

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthernLites
A "woman" is suing to have "her" testicles waxed. What a time to be alive!

The owner of a local waxing spa is mounting a public campaign to clear the name of his business after he was served a human rights complaint for denying service to a transgender woman.

Jason Carruthers, the president of Mad Wax on Walker Road, said he was surprised at the legal move since he had explained to the complainant that the spa did not offer Brazilian wax services on male body parts. “I have no male wax staff,” Carruthers said Friday. “We are not able to provide that service.”

A local transgender woman claims she was denied services based on her gender identity and gender expression and is seeking $50,000 for “immense harm to my dignity.”

windsorstar.com...

Here is where individual rights collide.

Trans-woman (with male genitalia) wants a genital waxing. Staff is all female and not personally comfortable and/or willing to wax male genitals.

Can spa owner legally force employees into doing something they do not feel comfortable doing?

Where does the rights of one (in this case, a Trans person) end and the rights of others begin?

Seems pretty straightforward....spa employees say no, spa owner says no....spa owner's business. It seems like he would've been willing to allow it had a staff member been willing, but they weren't. I dunno if anything this guy just seems like a decent boss for not forcing his employees to do that. I'm sure he could've.

The lawsuit's #ing idiotic. I'm sure they could find a different spa willing to do it. Also...pretty sure no countries provide the right to have your balls waxed wherever you want...
edit on 16/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/5/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So you apply the hot wax...let it dry and you quickly RIP it off the skin...I see no issues with this on the ball sack....

Hairy xirs go for the trifecta - "Hi, I'll have the back, crack & sack wax thanx"

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

The spa owner implied that if they had a male staff, they'd be more than happy to provide the service. The implication being that he was uncomfortable making his female waxing staff handle waxing male balls.

It goes back to the idea that as a male boss especially, you can't order your female employees to provide services like that to male clients, no matter how female those clients believe they are.

Again, he's in a no win situation. If he did it, his employees could then sue him for a hostile work environment because he ordered them to do something of a sexually uncomfortable nature. And since he opted to protect his employees and himself on that front, he opens himself up to legal harassment on the oppressed minority front.

There is literally no way this man can win.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Gotcha. It is a bit curious, if trans is the new normal or at least as prevalent and to be as accepted as we're told it is why trans folks haven't opened these services themselves. Then again, attention whoring generally isn't as effective in a room filled with nothing but fellow attention whores, so perhaps the same logic applies to matters like this. Who knows?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
What a messed up world we live in.

All very sad !

^^^^^

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I was told if you get you twig and berries waxed it will make the twig appear larger. I declined. A females friend of mine had a Brizilan wax and midway through she was also told, "Don't scream you frightened the other Customers".

CX

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Can imagine it would be roughly comparible to the pain explained in the Amazon's "Veet hair removal cream for men".....quite the read if you aren't squeamish and want a laugh!

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Veet hair removal cream for men reviews

CX.
edit on 16/5/18 by CX because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/5/18 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If this complainer wins the suit, 'they'll' have enough funding to open their own Business, 'Wax Your Nuts'. Or they could do it the way those big strong Aussie Football players do it and Nads that # off themselves.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep that's what I gathered, it's kind of sad the things we see these days making business more difficult. I'm a strong on the belief that staff come first when running a public business. I don't see this as being a bad call.

Money is money, with that said to open a business you need the clientele. It might just be the case that this venue would lose money if it took someone on just to wax a very small clientele.

For example I wouldn't open a butchers specialized in pork I'm the middle of a Muslim country.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"Immense harm to my dignity"

Went flying out that window some years ago when decisions were made.

I'm sorry, but if that fireman trying to "put his fish" up that girls "tree"?

Also it's issues like this that make me want to sue a tranny, for making it hard to look for rear transmissions for any Honda out there. Don't believe me, fine go look up "asian auto trannies, rear" and tell me what pops up.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
"Immense harm to my dignity" translates to: "I want an easy paycheck". Hopefully this idiot loses the lawsuit. If I were the owner of the shop I would counter-sue.

If I was owner I would actually hot wax his nuts just like he wanted...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hmmm, Dicks are in trouble everywhere these days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Go with the pits to start

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join