It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans woman wants 50K because Muslim woman refuses to wax xir's testicles.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So you apply the hot wax...let it dry and you quickly RIP it off the skin...I see no issues with this on the ball sack....

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So you apply the hot wax...let it dry and you quickly RIP it off the skin...I see no issues with this on the ball sack....

Ball sack ... v-jayjay ... either way, it hardly sounds like what I would call a relaxing day at the spa.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
As a woman, I cannot even imagine how painful that would be.

Child-birth x 100?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ball sack ... v-jayjay ... either way, it hardly sounds like what I would call a relaxing day at the spa.

More like a 'Hair Raising' adventure.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Joe Cooper, 24, is recovering from a horrific grooming accident on June 5 that nearly cost him his testicle.

The construction worker and several pals agreed to take part in a hospital charity drive at a Leicester pub in which bar-goers bid for the chance to rip off strips of the participants' body hair. But once the event got started, many of the would-be volunteers bailed. "There were a few of us doing it, and two blokes wimped out, but I said I'd have it done," said Cooper, who, according to the Daily Mail, was the only participant man enough to have his "back, sack and crack" waxed for charity.

"I lay down and closed my eyes, and the next thing I know, I'm in horrendous pain and bleeding," he told the tabloid.

According to reports, an overly enthusiastic friend tugged too hard on a wax strip and yanked off eight inches of skin from Cooper's body, starting on his inner thigh.

The rip reportedly stripped Cooper of six of his seven layers of skin, and came within half an inch of costing him his right testicle.

Though Cooper started the night taking part in a fundraiser that netted about $4,400 for the children's ward of the Leicester Royal Infirmary, he was the one who needed medical attention by the end of the evening. "You can imagine how much everyone was laughing at me," he said.

"It was ironic. I was meant to be helping them -- and they ended up helping me. They told me if any more skin had come off, that would have been it. I was very lucky, really."

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
"Immense harm to my dignity" translates to: "I want an easy paycheck". Hopefully this idiot loses the lawsuit. If I were the owner of the shop I would counter-sue.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Bald baby birds.

Second line

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You sound experienced..

Do the nuts go on holiday? Because I imagine if they're home it'll only make matters worse. Thin skin and all that.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthernLites

Heh.

I would have this person sign a release form ensuring no possible litigation for injuries caused, have him/her sign it, apply about 1/2 inch of hot wax and then see EXACTLY how thin the skin on a scrotum is.

Problem solved.

Although I would want to see the Youtube after.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I don't know about Xtrozero, but for myself, I am in and out in 30 minutes. Back, shoulders, pits, biceps/triceps, obliques, everything from my under my bellybutton to mid thigh.

First time...I cried. Held it until I was in my car, but yup...hurt.

Second time stung, but not nearly as much. Still hurt, but not nearly as much as the first time.

Now it is frequent enough that thick hairs are never there to be waxed, so it feels more like duct tape on smooth skin. Pulls, but I wouldn't say it hurts.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
But Xir's isnt "Male" "Penis" its a Trasngender "Women's Penis", why cant these bigots just know that and wax that junk?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

That's the funniest sh!t I've read today - seriously epic title and opening statement.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420
dang bro, get with the times. We live in the future, go with laser hair removal. Just start with a specific section if your budget is low, or do whatever your budget allows. I took care of a few problem area like four years ago. Nary a hair again ever since. No razors, wax, itchiness rashes or nothing. Just perfectly bare skin.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

This transwoman is a money grubbing hoe.

edit on 5 16 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It is scientifically impossible for a woman to possess testicles. Let's call this what it is... a business owner has made a choice in the best interest of her business and someone who isn't having their mental illness appeased is flustered. Equality doesn't mean everyone is going to see their specialness acknowledged in the way they want it to be. If it did, then I could claim I was actually a brown bear and demand the fish hatchery give me salmon.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Interesting and thanks for sharing.

That actually makes sense. I've been waxed before and it wasn't all that bad till it was thick hair.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
"Immense harm to my dignity"

Went flying out that window some years ago when decisions were made.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I haven't decided if I want it to be permanent yet. I do know my obliques, shoulders, and upper arms are going to go laser. I am humming and hawing about the back and the crack. Really not sure if I want permanent hair removal on the nethers in the front.

I don't mind the hairlessness now, but in 5 years, when I am unlikely to keep my physique up, I am not so sure...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
"Immense harm to my dignity" translates to: "I want an easy paycheck". Hopefully this idiot loses the lawsuit. If I were the owner of the shop I would counter-sue.

How dare you assume the harm it caused this woman!

Are you marginalizing her?

how can you be so bigotted against Trans people?
edit on 5/16/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join