It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans woman wants 50K because Muslim woman refuses to wax xir's testicles.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Should have gone to an Asian massage parlor. Waxed and a happy ending. LOL

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

As far as I know it's for the whole "gender neutral thing" so instead of him/her they use xir

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. Just as ridiculous as parents asking newborns for consent to change diapers. It's just plain stupid.

What happened to businesses having the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Shame on you...I am a conservative and I do care about gays
and lesbians,tranny's and bi's.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: NorthernLites

Ok, maybe I am naïve but I have never hear of getting your scrot waxed. That sound really painful if they do it like they would do legs. Its called a razor look into it.

P.S. there is like 17 page of comments on this. Hahahaha

Do you really believe that any man would ever allow any kind of razor blades near his private parts?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I shaved for months before moving to waxing. Shaving is fast and convenient, but has it's own drawbacks, specifically for me, skin irritation and in grown hair.

Both of those issues arose the first two (maybe 3) times waxing, but now, I get nothing but smooth skin. When I do have to shave, right back to the razor burn and in grown hairs.

All of that aside, grown men put a razor to their own throats on the regular, many even without a mirror...shaving your sack with full visibility is not nearly as concerning.
edit on 18-5-2018 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

There has been so much Liberal nonsense lately. I can't handle any more of their stupidity.

What liberal nonsense? This is the nonsense of one individual.

I feel bad for suture generations.

I wouldn't. Future doctors will always be well paid.

Trans (anything) belongs to the Liberals. It's kind of their neighborhood playground. Everything in association to LGBTQIP (until eventually every letter of the alphabet drops) is Liberal, and thus nonsense.

That would be by default as it seem conservatives don't give a # about these people.

C'mon man, don't play the coy game... there is a world of difference between not believing someone should be treated specially or granted some inequal in the face of the law protected status and "not giving a #" about them. That type of hyperbole is ridiculous.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Shame on you...I am a conservative and I do care about gays
and lesbians,tranny's and bi's.

If you take what I said personally you take your politics too seriously. It's obviously not a blanket statement.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Maybe next time I will use one of these when replying to your posts

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ketsuko

Don’t think for a second that I buy this bull crap that using the term “normal” when referring to people who aren’t trans isn’t an attempt to be pejorative towards trans people. It most certainly is.

It may not be "nice", but since when is the goal of a discussion to be "nice"?

You're right of course. I should know by now to never expect anything nice from the alt right on this site.

Anyone you disagree with is a "Conservative gun nut", "alt-right", or "Conservative".

Step back a little and realize that maybe your standards for "nice" are a little too high. You are not the center of the universe, and these groups you hate so much are probably not responsible for your unhappiness, just a convenient scapegoat.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

A child dies of hunger every 10 seconds in the world but this is what we should champion. Kind of tells you how the world is screwed up, doesn't it?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420
a reply to: mamabeth

I shaved for months before moving to waxing. Shaving is fast and convenient, but has it's own drawbacks, specifically for me, skin irritation and in grown hair.

Both of those issues arose the first two (maybe 3) times waxing, but now, I get nothing but smooth skin. When I do have to shave, right back to the razor burn and in grown hairs.

All of that aside, grown men put a razor to their own throats on the regular, many even without a mirror...shaving your sack with full visibility is not nearly as concerning.

Double edge not a straight razor.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

You ask a good question. There was a bakery that refused to bake a cake for a gay couple. I think this was a mistake, as it is discriminatory.

Wrong, and wrong.

They did NOT refuse to bake a cake for them, or sell them a cake.

They refused to provide one of their 'special service' cakes wherein the owner employed his art skills in creating a one of a kind artwork out of the cake.

He explicitly offered to sell them any cake in the store, he just wouldn't do any special 'gay' decorations.

Personally, I believe any business owner should be able to refuse to serve anyone for any reason at any time, whether based on race/skin color, religion, sex, mental illness (ie trans). the business will either thrive or not, on its own merits.
edit on 21-5-2018 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'm surprised you are for discriminating against people for their race or religion. How would you feel if businesses you frequent started refusing to serve you because you were a conservative, or white, or Christian?

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Id lawyer up and sue their as.... oops.

edit on 25-5-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: smashdem

Nice! That would be the idea.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'm surprised you are for discriminating against people for their race or religion.

Please do not put words in my mouth. I am 'for' people having the liberty to choose their associations, whether personal/private or professional/business.

How would you feel if businesses you frequent started refusing to serve you because you were a conservative, or white, or Christian?

I would laugh my ass off as I went somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: NorthernLites
A "woman" is suing to have "her" testicles waxed. What a time to be alive!

The owner of a local waxing spa is mounting a public campaign to clear the name of his business after he was served a human rights complaint for denying service to a transgender woman.

Jason Carruthers, the president of Mad Wax on Walker Road, said he was surprised at the legal move since he had explained to the complainant that the spa did not offer Brazilian wax services on male body parts. “I have no male wax staff,” Carruthers said Friday. “We are not able to provide that service.”

A local transgender woman claims she was denied services based on her gender identity and gender expression and is seeking $50,000 for “immense harm to my dignity.”

windsorstar.com...

Here is where individual rights collide.

Trans-woman (with male genitalia) wants a genital waxing. Staff is all female and not personally comfortable and/or willing to wax male genitals.

Can spa owner legally force employees into doing something they do not feel comfortable doing?

Where does the rights of one (in this case, a Trans person) end and the rights of others begin?

If they have to bake a cake they have to wax those nuts!!

Get to it!!

If they don't bake cakes, no one gets cake.

If porks not on the menu, you can't order pork.

If they don't do male genitalia, transgender has nothing to do with it.

That's the US. Don't know about the U.K.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Personally, I believe any business owner should be able to refuse to serve anyone for any reason at any time, whether based on race/skin color, religion, sex, mental illness (ie trans). the business will either thrive or not, on its own merits.

Fact is Equality had to be forced.

My experience is having a disabled mom. Prior to the Disability Act -- she was denied service at restaurants and other businesses.

We were once forced out of a restaurant, in the middle of our meal, because another customer complained he felt uncomfortable.

One of the main issues with a physical disability is exhaustion. So easy, to say -- go somewhere else -- when you're not dragging around a 10 pound brace and walking on crutches.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think in this case, lack of equality would be saying you don't wax male genitals, when you do for other people. Like, if they had 2 men ahead of the man they refused for being male, I'd be like 'wtf??'. The service provided(if for female) is for (female).

Similar to how the kid at the gas station ID's me for cigarettes because he dislikes me, and lets everyone else go through when I am there, even people that look too young for cigarettes, I feel discriminated in that sense.

As a ridiculous example, I cannot demand to get some alternate gender medical procedure done, and then be frustrated and sue them as a counter response when it's not medically possible.

I understand that it's not out of their limits to do the wax for him, but if they don't want to they don't have to as long as they aren't waxing other men on the side.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join