It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans woman wants 50K because Muslim woman refuses to wax xir's testicles.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Kaylaluv - the Gospel and spokesperson of all things Left. Pro - killing babies+1. I sexually identify as an Apache Attack Helicopter myself - Where We're You when my blades got snagged?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Let them fight each other.
Win-win.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ketsuko

Don’t think for a second that I buy this bull crap that using the term “normal” when referring to people who aren’t trans isn’t an attempt to be pejorative towards trans people. It most certainly is.

It may not be "nice", but since when is the goal of a discussion to be "nice"?

You're right of course. I should know by now to never expect anything nice from the alt right on this site.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
it waxes ze balls , or it gets the lawsuit [ and the one star yelp review ]

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
i guess it makes about enough sense as me ( being a chubby 37 year old white straight male ) going to Nevada and getting denied sexual service. And I actually shave my balls. What if I was a hypothetical dick to everyone there? I don't think there would have been any backlash when the Big Bodyguard Guys thru me into the gravel parking lot. Get what I'm saying?? Gay, Straight, Tranny, Alien, Helicopter etc.
edit on 18-5-2018 by Foreshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: NorthernLites

There has been so much Liberal nonsense lately. I can't handle any more of their stupidity.

What liberal nonsense? This is the nonsense of one individual.

I feel bad for suture generations.

I wouldn't. Future doctors will always be well paid.

Trans (anything) belongs to the Liberals. It's kind of their neighborhood playground. Everything in association to LGBTQIP (until eventually every letter of the alphabet drops) is Liberal, and thus nonsense.

That would be by default as it seem conservatives don't give a # about these people.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: ketsuko

Don’t think for a second that I buy this bull crap that using the term “normal” when referring to people who aren’t trans isn’t an attempt to be pejorative towards trans people. It most certainly is.

It may not be "nice", but since when is the goal of a discussion to be "nice"?

You're right of course. I should know by now to never expect anything nice from the alt right on this site.

Or , anything logical and of value from the Left , huh ?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I was born male and during puberty turned lesbian .
What is my protected status ?
And I dont know if I would want a Muslim woman giving my "cahoneys" a wax job. Or , any other woman for that matter. Especially not my wife.
I would like to keep em....been with me for many of a decade.
Just Dang....
This thread turned too serious....
Let folks be who they want to be unless they impose on someone else that dont want to be....

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I know when I first heard about the new pronouns I was extremely confused but you will never catch me actually using them.

I love this guy. This lady is a fun guest they have. There may be a better place to find the meanings of them all but I liked this one. Plus, after I watched this I never went and actually looked further into it.

"We're laughing about this now, it'll all be mandatory tomorrow."

edit on 18-5-2018 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Sounds to me like someone was looking for an easy payday. What a c#nt. I'm sure that based on how unreasonable this is that it was planned all along.
edit on 18-5-2018 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Ok, maybe I am naïve but I have never hear of getting your scrot waxed. That sound really painful if they do it like they would do legs. Its called a razor look into it.

P.S. there is like 17 page of comments on this. Hahahaha
edit on 18-5-2018 by MorpheusUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
" XIR " is one of the [ many ] new " gender pro-nouns "

exactly what it entails - i has no idea

but its apparently a new " prefered " pre-fix

though how the hell i am suposed to know that " xir " is infact a " zir " n, not a " xi "

is never explained to any satisfactory manner

Ever get the feeling that this is just a huge troll by the LGBTetc. community and that secretly they're laughing their arses off that we're falling for it?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This is the most hilarious thread I've read on ATS in a long time.

Carry on. And XIR, Xer... whatever should just go to a wax salon that services male body parts. Better yet, go to one specialized in LGBT clients. Not throw a tantrum about it.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
T&C prohibits me from showing the actual way to do it, but this recreation should give people some idea of the process.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
" XIR " is one of the [ many ] new " gender pro-nouns "

exactly what it entails - i has no idea

but its apparently a new " prefered " pre-fix

though how the hell i am suposed to know that " xir " is infact a " zir " n, not a " xi "

is never explained to any satisfactory manner

Ever get the feeling that this is just a huge troll by the LGBTetc. community and that secretly they're laughing their arses off that we're falling for it?

I'd wager they're disgusted with this. "Don't do us any favors" comes to mind.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: kaylaluv

I see it as a genetic aberration that leads to mental problems.

That's an overly simplified view. People report better mental health post-op and the hostile aproach you seem to have towards trans or seemingly questioning and exploration of sexuality is

There's sexual-genetic variances all across humans, we don't come in black-white male/female. Women die of prostate cancer every year, the g-spot is made of prostate tissue with variances in shape, size, density of nerves from non-existant to a full on donut shape.

I have a DCX gene mutation, it affects brain development in the womb. It's not really recognised in males as it's very rare ones with it would make it into third trimester, those born don't live long due to huge holes in the brain. I have an extra layer of grey matter and several areas of the brain are wired all back to front with cortexes doing various roles or completely swapping roles rather than following atypical brain development. However there's no symptoms whatsoever, I have two degrees (maths, journalism) with a good career in both, it was only discovered in a high powered MRI due to unrelated brain injury.

There's a huge variance in expression of defective genes the range and function isn't understood yet. Likewise there's huge variance in attitudes and mental health of trans people. This person happens to be trans and a complete arsehole, they appear to be the first trans person to try this, the vast majority are perfectly reasonable and don't expect the world to revolve around them.

I have a couple of mates who transitioned, all male to female. With one it's impossible to imagine her having been born as a guy as voice, face, behaviour, action, body language, everything but genitalia is feminine/female. She's open and proud about it and happy to say how different she was as a male (suicidal depresson, self loathing, no self-esteem vs confident, happy working very stressful, international olympic standard forensic science police investigations. Though she found hormone treatment did screw up with her emotions while adjusting to them, though heavy counseling was mandatory throughout the process/before it could begin which made it tolerable.

The other two female but still maintain male looks - i.e beard, masculine, male clothes and aftershaves as they'd rather stick two fingers up to the critics than wear a dress. Due to looks, behaviour, actions and my brain injury I always forget they're trans as had tempporarily lost touch when they'd made the change. They never take offence though and would never complain or correct if people get it wrong as they're chilled realistic and it's those who refuse to use it/have basic manners and decency who are the only ones going out their way to cause harm.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I want my nuts waxed.
Oh, you don't wax nuts!
Well then, I going to sue and expect Justin "Mr. Dressup" Trudeau to intervene with an apology and a Government of Canada cheque (< outside the U.S., the word representing a written order for a bank to pay a specified amount is spelled cheque) in the amount of [$ amount yet to be determined by Mr. Dressup]

You want to wax WHAT?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14
I had a good laugh an I´m only a minute in

This guy and our Kayaluv in a conversation, I´d pay for it, it would be hilarious.
"thank you for proofing my point"
"you are mean"
"you attack me personally"
(rinse and repeat)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I know! He's great. That woman and kaylaluv could be the same person for all I know. I've watched him for awhile and he's brought her on multiple times and I don't know if you can tell but half the stuff he says to her is a joke and she's so serous.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I commented early on in the thread and only returned to see if someone finally waxed that ladies mangina???

Instead of going back and reading all the silly comments on why nuts are not considered female when they are clearly under a Summer dress can someone cliff note me?

Have those low hanging labia majora been cleaned up yet? Or are we still arguing over this ladies hairy low hanging fruit?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join