It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans woman wants 50K because Muslim woman refuses to wax xir's testicles.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: kaylaluv

1. Gender Dysphoria is a mental disorder likely brought on by genetic traits that are ABNORMAL.

We do not know this for certain, as your genetics link pointed out.

2. Gender reassignment surgery MAY alleviate dysphoria, but it does NOT address the myriad of mental illness that is brought on by the condition.

Gender reassignment USUALLY alleviates dysphoria, as quoted by your Swedish link. According to the first link you posted, discrimination and bad treatment by family/community is the most common reason for suicidal tendencies.

3. Gender reassignment surgery causes MORE problems than it fixes. Alleviating dysphoria by physically changing one's sex is not a cure, but a coddling of a disorder that requires treatment.

There is no evidence of the first statement. The internationally accepted treatment by the medical healthcare community is to treat gender dysphoria by helping the person transition to the level the dysphoria is alleviated. That IS the treatment.

4. Transgendered people making ridiculous demands and filing stupid lawsuits because someone doesn't want to touch their junk is not a sign of mental stability.

Making ridiculous demands and filing stupid lawsuits is not limited to trans people. See Donald Trump.

5. The person who is the subject of this thread is not mentally healthy or stable and should not be coddled as if his condition is normal. It isn't.

The person who is the subject of this thread does not have a valid discrimination suit. In my opinion.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

ha ha ha the veet review is freaking hilarious.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why doesn't this person just use his significant others hair clippers like the rest of us for the manscaping? Is manscaping an oppressive word in this case?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No, I don't think anyone should be forced to touch another person's genitals against their will, last I checked that's called sexual assault

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthernLites

There has been so much Liberal nonsense lately. I can't handle any more of their stupidity. I feel bad for suture generations.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

There has been so much Liberal nonsense lately. I can't handle any more of their stupidity.

What liberal nonsense? This is the nonsense of one individual.

I feel bad for suture generations.

I wouldn't. Future doctors will always be well paid.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You really wouldn't like what I think the root cause of this
condition is.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

She don't want to wax them balls then she shouldn't have to bada bing bada boom

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

You really wouldn't like what I think the root cause of this
condition is.

Please share, I am listening.

There is a doctor that specializes in reversing these operations after the gender confusion phase passes.
Sadly this isn't like a piercing or a tattoo that you regret getting a decade later.

I mean I guy could be overdosing on soy based products during his youth and then change their diet in their thirties and change once again, there are too many unknown variables.
edit on 17-5-2018 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

There has been so much Liberal nonsense lately. I can't handle any more of their stupidity.

What liberal nonsense? This is the nonsense of one individual.

I feel bad for suture generations.

I wouldn't. Future doctors will always be well paid.

Trans (anything) belongs to the Liberals. It's kind of their neighborhood playground. Everything in association to LGBTQIP (until eventually every letter of the alphabet drops) is Liberal, and thus nonsense.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
If they force this person to wax their balls then that person who forces them is a true piece of #.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I don’t believe this trans person has a valid discrimination case. Discrimination is based on refusing to provide the same product or service that you provide to everyone else. Since they don’t provide those services to anyone with male genitalia, this is not discrimination.

Now, if they offered the service to cis-gendered males but refused trans people with male genitalia, then that would be discrimination.

Same thing with making a cake. If your bakery sells white wedding cakes, and a gay couple wants a white wedding cake, it’s discrimination if you refuse to sell it to them because they’re gay. If your bakery will not ever decorate a penis on a cake, then it’s not discrimination if you refuse to do that for a gay person.

But what if they are not refusing to sell their services because the customer is gay? What if they perform their service for a specific type of ceremony that happens to be a traditional marriage, but not a civil union.

Because those bakers have made/sold birthday cakes, holiday cakes, congratulations/celebration cakes, etc to gay customers without batting an eyelid. Some of them even have gay employees.

I know some people want to make it all about the gayhood, but that's far too simple and naive.
edit on 17-5-2018 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Pardon my social ignorance, but what does "XIR's" mean???

I hope this is a misspell and not a new "trendy" word we all need to learn, else get fired from our jobs for being "insensitive".

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If any of the women working in that "spa" support letting feminist whack jobs or militant LGBTQRSVP rights at any time, then they better get waxing dose nuts.

You reap what you sow baby.
edit on 17-5-2018 by canuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is the Muslim woman being bigoted to the transgender person for refusing them service?
...or is the transgender person bigoted for suing the Muslim woman's business because she wouldn't violate her religious beliefs and touch her balls?

This case is a confusing, hot, waxy, mess.

The social justice fight is a pretzel.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ketsuko

Don’t think for a second that I buy this bull crap that using the term “normal” when referring to people who aren’t trans isn’t an attempt to be pejorative towards trans people. It most certainly is.

This is clearly your passion, so of course you're going to see and try to defend against ANY perceived slight. "Normal" is just as accurate and succinct for discussion purposes. It may not be "nice", but since when is the goal of a discussion to be "nice"?

Civil and nice are not interchangeable.
edit on 17-5-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Gives new meaning to the phrase. Wax on, Wax off.
Ouch!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 18-5-2018 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: I’m here for the Sasquatches. Not the politics.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Pardon my social ignorance, but what does "XIR's" mean???

I hope this is a misspell and not a new "trendy" word we all need to learn, else get fired from our jobs for being "insensitive".

I'm curious aswel, although I suspect it may have something to do with when you need your balls waxed, you go first and let us know how you go with that.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
" XIR " is one of the [ many ] new " gender pro-nouns "

exactly what it entails - i has no idea

but its apparently a new " prefered " pre-fix

though how the hell i am suposed to know that " xir " is infact a " zir " n, not a " xi "

is never explained to any satisfactory manner

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join