It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans woman wants 50K because Muslim woman refuses to wax xir's testicles.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Keep coddling this mental illness and you'll get more of it.
edit on 16 5 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh, but I was not aware that your definition of "not normal" only extends to one's gender expression and sexual orientation.

What a narrow world you live in. *tsk, tsk*

For one way I'm not normal, I belong to the 13% of adults in the US who suffer from migraine, and to make myself even less normal, I belong to the 8% of migraine sufferers with chronic migraine.

We already discussed that I "won" the recessive gene lottery with blonde hair and blue eyes. Only about 2% of women are natural blondes while 8% of the population have blue eyes.

Being athletically gifted enough to compete at the major collegiate level is also pretty outside the norm. Only about 2% of athletes will ever rise that high in their sports.

I'm also academically gifted testing in the moderately to highly gifted range. Again, this makes me another statistical anomaly and outside the norm.

I also have the O- blood type which is present in about 7% of the population ... Wow! Another way I'm not normal ...

That’s all very fascinating. Thanks so much for sharing.

I just happen to have a normal sexual orientation and normal gender for my body.

Yeah, that’s called heterosexual and cisgendered. Left handers, right handers - not, left handers, normal people. Blond-haired people, brown-haired people - not, blond-haired people, normal people. Homosexuals, heterosexuals - not, homosexuals, normal people. Transgender people, cisgendered people - not, transgender people, normal people.

Specific terms are helpful in discussions. “Normal” is not specific enough, since it covers so many different areas, as you so brilliantly explained.
edit on 16-5-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Hush.

It's the new normal.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yeah, that’s what I tell myself about conservative gun nuts.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
We were warned...... ?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: NorthernLites

If you tell me to touch your junk - male or female junk - and I decline, continuing to pressure me to touch said junk is called sexual harassment.

Preach it. This case will get dropped so fast, i can only hope the judge will see how stupid it is and make an example so people dont sue for dumb crap.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthernLites

Hormone treatments: $2,000

Padded Bra: $40

Wig: $100

Being able to sue a woman for refusing to touch your balls: Priceless
edit on 5/16/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Conservative gun nuts LOL

Waxed or unwaxed?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
As a woman, I cannot even imagine how painful that would be.

I don't even know HOW they could do it.

Woman here, and lets just say I know the procedure for waxing down there.

How would that even be possible? They have to put some good force into the ripping off of the strip or area of wax. So with stretchy skin.....how?? How will that wax come off without pulling the...skin...too far? How far is that skin going to stretch out until the wax will pull off?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ok, just thinking out loud
I see entrepreneurial opportunity here
So, say I start a business for ball waxing trans people/outpatient gender transition surgery.
The insurance would overlap in case there were ball shaving accidents and stuff.

I see all these day spas where they do all kinds of surgery so you know, if there is a market it might be doable

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz
I don't think even the illegal Mexicans will want to take that job on.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

hmm - lets emoly critical thinking here

you have to go in and say " please wax my scrotum "

what are you going to do when they say - certaily sir please go in tyo cubicle one and remove all clothing below the waiste ?

some poeople would do it - just to hear you yelp

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Silly me, I never even knew there were different waxes for the sexes.

I just saved myself a painful discovery just now!

My Gonads thank you.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yeah, that’s called heterosexual and cisgendered. Left handers, right handers - not, left handers, normal people. Blond-haired people, brown-haired people - not, blond-haired people, normal people. Homosexuals, heterosexuals - not, homosexuals, normal people. Transgender people, cisgendered people - not, transgender people, normal people.

Specific terms are helpful in discussions. “Normal” is not specific enough, since it covers so many different areas, as you so brilliantly explained.

You forgot the Souless Gingers. Why do you discriminate against Gingers?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthernLites
A "woman" is suing to have "her" testicles waxed. What a time to be alive!

The owner of a local waxing spa is mounting a public campaign to clear the name of his business after he was served a human rights complaint for denying service to a transgender woman. ...

windsorstar.com...

Anyone noticed, how very little of the negative press transgenders is atually about hem being transgendered, but rather about them trying to (en)force their perspective onto others?

Most of these stories can be reduced to transgendered people saying "my perspective trumps your perspective for no objective reason at all, and I demand that you hold that as true."

- and that, I think, is what pisses people of.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This world gets more screwed up by the day, if this carries on then eventually no one will deal with anyone in case they get sued / accused of something that cannot be technically covered for if a person wants to play both sexual roles or none at all..

I have zero issue with gay people or a gay lifestyle but now we are seeing a Frankenstein lifestyle that tries to play all models or none at all, its too damn confusing and fraught with danger all around.

Suicide levels in these area's has grown hugely which points out the utter non self understanding some people who follow this have..

Lifestyle choices are HUGE, they are NOTto be taken as part of a crowd mentality, the repercussions are potentially very serious and blaming others isn't helping..

Choose wisely....

Now can I have one hairy ball with a mullett and one smooth one please.....
edit on 17-5-2018 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Wow
I am a conservative some would say
I have a "gun" - correct term is firearnm
Does that mean I have conservative gun nuts ?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I thought you had to have some fairly taught skin to wax. The berry bag does not qualify.

The idea of dipping the twins in hot wax and having someone grab an end and start running is...well....nuts.

oh, and why is it $50k? Is $25k the going price for a wang nugget? That seems a bit pricey...

My nut bag is worth quite a bit more than 50k.

Then again, I'm not gonna pay to have it removed soon.

Might as well cut off my head and put it on silly's body.

She can have mine.

Have that home alone shave in the mirror reaction.

lol!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I could use a waxing down there.

I'm going to get myself a wig and try it out.

I either get waxed or 50 k. It's a win win!

Dude! They could get ripped off!

1 wrong move and you are singing castrato in a boys choir or a korean girl band.

Hows the legs?

edit on 5 17 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

You're probably years too late.

This is just such an odd story...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join