It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman brought down by armed resource officer after opening fire at Illinois high school.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
So, in that linked report, there is video of the Dixon police chief making a statement about the event (including the precise date and time), but even that is not good enough for you; you call it "fake news" because (as you said in a later post) you didn't get a "push notification" on your phone?

So, when exactly the same statement by the same police chief comes up on Fox, you'll accept it as "real", but until then, it's "fake news"?

SMH...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I’m betting it is a fake story.. daily mail is a propaganda clickbait site that doesn’t even have journalists to break a story.

Pay up Mr. Cox, cause this is not fake news.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: NorthernLites

I’m betting it is a fake story.. daily mail is a propaganda clickbait site that doesn’t even have journalists to break a story.

See, This is what I call a mini front page situation..

For example if bigfoot or Noah’s arc was really discovered. It would be front page news on every media source on the planet. So we wouldn’t be learning about it from a cheesy fake news site.

I say “mini” front page because it wouldn’t be front page news every where , but it would be front page everywhere in the US.

You gotta be kiddin'...CNN and the rest don't post these stories on the front page...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
*JoshuaCox*

Leave him alone.. he's had a bad week with meme's and now this.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This is a clear indication that many of the slain students in Florida would still be alive if they had not banned guns on the school campus.
Those that brought in that rule have blood on their hands.

Officer Mark Dallas is a hero.

edit on 16/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

The MSM like mass shootings because it gives them something exciting to report on. It's also why they love wars. I wouldn't call them absolutely evil people... just morally bankrupt. It's not that they want people to die, they want the money they get when people die.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I agree, the actions of the Resource officer to immediately engage the shooter saved scores of lives in this case.

It saved the grieving of families.

It saved the reputation of the school, county, and local PD as well.

What it didn't save was the current anti-gun narrative that screams "think of the children", yet advocates actions that guarantee children are killed.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm glad that the SRO was there and stepped up to the plate--I'm willing to get that this is another case of a troubled teen who was on some kind of medication.

The ironic thing is that I just had an anti-2nd-amendment friend literally say this morning that in the next school shooting, it isn't going to be like a good guy with a gun will stop anything.

Could you have any bigger of an inflated ego?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
I'm glad that the SRO was there and stepped up to the plate--I'm willing to get that this is another case of a troubled teen who was on some kind of medication.

The ironic thing is that I just had an anti-2nd-amendment friend literally say this morning that in the next school shooting, it isn't going to be like a good guy with a gun will stop anything.

Could you have any bigger of an inflated ego?

Yes, this was a kid known as a troublemaker and expelled from this school.

Surprised?

edit on 5/16/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

See, This is what I call a mini front page situation..

For example if bigfoot or Noah’s arc was really discovered. It would be front page news on every media source on the planet. So we wouldn’t be learning about it from a cheesy fake news site.

I say “mini” front page because it wouldn’t be front page news every where , but it would be front page everywhere in the US.

I guess it's a good thing when I created my other thread on this earlier in BAN, I traced the story back to the source which was NOT a MSM outlet before I unilaterally declared it fake.

Unlike you....

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a reply to: kingofyo1

Both fake news sites as well.. likely sourcing each other..

When Fox , cnn and such start posting . It is likely real.

From FOX News, smartie pants.
www.foxnews.com...

Perhaps you'd like to walk back your diatribe and regain some dignity here?

He can't help that he was born this way.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Oops.

Seems that it's not fake.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Just an FYI to those that care about keeping up with this story, I am trying to keep the recent updates posted in my thread (mentioned and linked by another poster above). This is just a courtesy post, since this thread seems to have died due to neglect and partisan crap.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Looks like someone that has an extreme amount of egg on face, rather than eat crow has tucked tail between legs and ran away
Did anyone catch the yellow stripe as someone was evading ?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
While I"m usually not the biggest fan of security forces I'm very elated to see one do what was necessary in the face of immediate danger.

He potentially saved lives that day if not just his own.

-Alee

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

That's because you are a delusional liberal who can't take their worldview is wrong.
time.com...

OOPS.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh I called that 24 hours ago... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Predictable as clockwork in pretty much all things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join