It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking- Russia messed with the election - US Senate committee

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Sad to say many were programmed with the crooked Hillary- fake news campaign.

Personally I am guided to WATCH and not feed now and I digress from allowing my energy to be entangled in the political "games", where people are deceived, lied to manipulated and killed in wars.

I guess if President Trump makes America great again FOR ALL AMERICANS in turn making America stronger, then the Russian plan backfires.
But if the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA becomes unstable more or weakened under his watch then the Russians won the game, no question...

LOL

have a super day.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How did they interfere?
What, specifically, did they 'do' to interfere.
Who did they focus this interference on?

These are the true questions here.. Russia interferes with just about ALL elections, so does the US, so does China, so do many other countries... This is almost filed in the no Sh!t category.

edit on 16-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Sad to say many were programmed with the crooked Hillary- fake news campaign.

Personally I am guided to WATCH and not feed now and I digress from allowing my energy to be entangled in the political "games", where people are deceived, lied to manipulated and killed in wars.

I guess if President Trump makes America great again FOR ALL AMERICANS in turn making America stronger, then the Russian plan backfires.
But if the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA becomes unstable more or weakened under his watch then the Russians won the game, no question...

LOL

have a super day.

The irony of that Trump video is all the people who believe Clinton's deleted emails didn't contain any classified info and call it "treason" that Trump called for them to be hacked. If all that was in them was stuff about her yoga routine and Chelsea's wedding, etc, then telling the Russians to hack them is not treason. It's only treason if you acknowledge she deleted emails with a bunch of classified government business on them, you can't have it both ways.

I'd be perfect happy to see them both prosecuted.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Your not the only American lol... and people voted for trump for a thousand different reason..

I’m betting, The least number of which voted for him for “conservative values” lol..

But in a close election where trump lost the popular vote.....

It is hard to imagine that it wouldn’t be hard to swing it just a little either way..

I actually think he won because the media said he wouldn’t.

. it was the reverse of trying to get people not to vote because their guy is gonna lose for sure..

The media told a lot of people “don’t worry. No need to waste your time voting. He is gonna lose anyway..

Oops..

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: TheGOAT

...and people voted for trump for a thousand different reason..

You should have stopped here. It would've been the most true thing you've ever posted.

ETA: This is a combination of hyperbole and a joke, just to be clear.
edit on 16 5 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I actually think he won because the media said he wouldn’t.

. it was the reverse of trying to get people not to vote because their guy is gonna lose for sure..

The media told a lot of people “don’t worry. No need to waste your time voting. He is gonna lose anyway..

Oops..

Well, wadda ya know!!! we agree on something. The MSM was likely the #1 factor in why folks voted the way they voted. I think many yanks saw through the bought-and-paid-for MSM BS and decided to take a look at alternative points of view because no projections showing Hillary would win by 93% are real - and yanks know this.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Russia had nothing to do with Bernie getting shafted, Hillary not doing campaign rallies and calling everyone not supporting her 'deplorable' and Trump giving her the nickname 'crooked'. Russia had nothing to do with Scott Foval and robert creamer.

All factors in why she lost, and Trump won.

No Russia necessary.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Give it up. Russia did not make me vote for Trump. I did not need some Facebook shill to tell me Hillary was the absolute last person on Earth who should be elected president.

Then why Trump call for a Russian hacking?

Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails
By ASHLEY PARKER and DAVID E. SANGER JULY 27, 2016

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How did they interfere?

With an effective propaganda campaign.

What, specifically, did they 'do' to interfere.

They focused on trolling social media and right wing (fake) news sites, such as Breitbart and infowars... They planted ridiculous stories on these sites about Hillary and the democratic party... Like how she was running a pediphile ring out of a pizza shop in Washington, for example.

Who did they focus this interference on?

Right wing anti-government extremists...

Bet you a billion dollars you can't effective answer any of those 3 questions with actual examples and facts to prove 'interference in the election to help Trump and hurt Hillary'.

Well, obviously you don't have a billion dollars... So I'm not to concerned with "effectively" answering your 3 questions to your satisfaction, or going to the trouble of proving the obvious to you.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Epic fail on Russias part - Hillary won the popular vote by more than 2 million people.

Out of the 65M+ yanks who voted for Trump, what % frequented Infowars and Breitbart on a regular basis to form their voting decision?

Just trying to gauge the awesomeness of Putins campaign versus Hillarys & Trumps?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: shooterbrody

And the brits and aussies and mexicans attempted to get hrc elected....more foreign powers attempting to influence our elections
but somehow those stories are "less" important

What so the brits, Aussies and Mexicans went out hacking into the DNC, using bots and creating fake news with the purpose of getting Hilary elected at a state level....mmmm

proof?

I agree with this. There are mountains of evidence that Russia attempted to interfere with our elections.

Yet... deny ignorance... no? Not interested in denying ignorance, Republicans? Or what about national security, aren't you interested in that? Yet you like Russia messing with our elections? The intelligence community's assessment is that they will be back in the next elections.

The very least you can do is accept that Russia interfered in our elections, and work towards stopping it in the future.
edit on 16pmWed, 16 May 2018 16:15:49 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

And the brits and aussies and mexicans attempted to get hrc elected....more foreign powers attempting to influence our elections

What so the brits, Aussies and Mexicans went out hacking into the DNC, using bots and creating fake news with the purpose of getting Hilary elected at a state level....mmmm

proof?

There is no evidence that the Russian govt. hacked the DNC.
The Senate Intelligence Committee have provided nothing to substantiate the claim by 3 agencies in a Jan 2017 report (one of which, the NSA, was only moderately confident it happened).

For ref, the House findings are more or less the same, not at odds. They also concluded Russian interference in the election, the only difference being they judged Russian efforts to be not singularly focused and more designed to disrupt - which makes perfect sense as prior to 2016 (and even during it) no one was seriously considering Trump would win.

Here is the House report. You should read it instead of reacting to news headlines, which can often mislead.
www.scribd.com...&from_embed

edit on 16/5/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Out of the 65M+ yanks who voted for Trump, what % frequented Infowars and Breitbart on a regular basis to form their voting decision?

A very small percentage, I'd imagine.

But if you added the percentage of those 65m people who frequented face book, where all these stories got shared... then I'm sure the "percentage" would raise significantly.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

They focused on trolling social media and right wing (fake) news sites, such as Breitbart and infowars... They planted ridiculous stories on these sites about Hillary and the democratic party... Like how she was running a pediphile ring out of a pizza shop in Washington, for example.

Did you happen to read the advertisements? A simple look proves your blind assertion false, and worse, propaganda-driven.

Russia's Social Media Advertisements
edit on 16-5-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Please provide links for each of the 17 Intelligence agencies that agreed and the name of the person from each agency that issued the agreement.

Good luck.

Here's what Trump thinks about there being 17 intelligence agencies:

"I heard it was 17 agencies. I said, boy, that’s a lot. Do we even have that many intelligence agencies? Right, let’s check that," Trump told NBC’s Hallie Jackson. "We did some heavy research. It turned out to be three or four. It wasn’t 17

Here is the reality:

Trump asked if the federal government really does have 17 intelligence organizations. Yes, it does. They are as follows: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

PolitiFact

There is your list. As for Trump, this once again shows how ignorant he is. And... yet instead of denying ignorance, you jump on the bandwagon!

edit on 16pmWed, 16 May 2018 16:22:52 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 16pmWed, 16 May 2018 16:23:10 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I think the main bandwagon carried those who kept going on about "17 intelligence agencies agree". Stayed on it for quite some time until it was finally revealed that it was 3, in which a few hand-picked people drew the conclusions. Conclusions which, well, were inconclusive.
To this day, no evidence has been provided that Russia hacked the DNC.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

proof?

There is no evidence that the Russian govt. hacked the DNC.
The Senate Intelligence Committee have provided nothing to substantiate the claim by 3 agencies in a Jan 2017 report (one of which, the NSA, was only moderately confident it happened).

For ref, the House findings are more or less the same, not at odds. They also concluded Russian interference in the election, the only difference being they judged Russian efforts to be not singularly focused and more designed to disrupt - which makes perfect sense as prior to 2016 (and even during it) no one was seriously considering Trump would win.

Here is the House report. You should read it instead of reacting to news headlines, which can often mislead.
www.scribd.com...&from_embed

One interesting thing in there is the only evidence that's not blacked out about Guccifer 2.0 being Russian is that he used a Russian VPN (which isn't evidence of anything, anyone can use a VPN that exits in Russia) and that he didn't speak fluent Romanian and used Russian-language code. Not everyone in Romania speaks fluent Romanian, and Russian is one of the common languages spoken in Russia. So essentially, none of this is actually evidence that he's Russian or disproves that he was Romanian. All it really proves is he's a liar. It's certainly possible he's a Russian, and supposedly the intel community has more solid evidence, all I'm saying is the public evidence is hardly conclusive.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: RickinVa

Please provide links for each of the 17 Intelligence agencies that agreed and the name of the person from each agency that issued the agreement.

Good luck.

Here's what Trump thinks about there being 17 intelligence agencies:

"I heard it was 17 agencies. I said, boy, that’s a lot. Do we even have that many intelligence agencies? Right, let’s check that," Trump told NBC’s Hallie Jackson. "We did some heavy research. It turned out to be three or four. It wasn’t 17

Here is the reality:

Trump asked if the federal government really does have 17 intelligence organizations. Yes, it does. They are as follows: Air Force Intelligence, Army Intelligence, Central Intelligence Agency, Coast Guard Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, Energy Department, Homeland Security Department, State Department, Treasury Department, Drug Enforcement Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Marine Corps Intelligence, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, National Security Agency, Navy Intelligence and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

PolitiFact

There is your list. As for Trump, this once again shows how ignorant he is. And... yet instead of denying ignorance, you jump on the bandwagon!

What he was saying was that it turns out only 3 or 4 collaborated on the intel assessment, it wasn't all 17. This was confirmed by Comey in his testimony to Congress.

Can you guys interpret anything this guy says correctly?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Good luck with the trolls, shills, red hat cultists who will deny deny deny reality either for pay or pride. Like talking to a wall of ignorance.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Good luck with the trolls, shills, red hat cultists who will deny deny deny reality either for pay or pride. Like talking to a wall of ignorance.

Why don't just forgo any facts and call us names?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join