It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign Funneled $150,000 To Hillary Clinton’s Personal Company

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: intrepid

It's the Dossier Girl !!
😃🎁

Last ditch effort I see.
Dude your done. Go away or post something worth interest.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Please stop makes me cringe just reading some of the stuff you post

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

But, but. It's $150,000. That's a lot of money, right? Almost what she gets for 1 speaking engagement. Bwahahahaha.....

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You know damn well that it’s closer to 160,000 lol

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That's crumbs, just ask Pelosi!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Also really think it’s time you remember that she lost, I don’t get your obsession with the Obamas and Clinton’s

I wonder how you English guys would act if a failed politician was still trying to undermine your political system after they lost an election? That's what many of the people involved here are trying to do, undermine the current President.

***NOW BACK ON TOPIC***

A couple of things from the linky provided by the OP:

Using campaign funds for personal use is a violation of federal campaign law. According to Campaigns and Elections, “knowing and willful” violations of the personal use rule can result in prosecution and jail time.

Clinton registered ZFS as a single-member LLC shortly after she left the Department of State in early 2013 for the purpose of managing her speech and book income, according to financial disclosures she filed with the FEC.

The Clinton campaign’s rent payments to ZFS vary greatly, despite the consistency of the payments it made to Kamber leading up to the 2016 election. For example, the campaign cut a rent check to ZFS on Oct. 18, 2017, for $36,369, followed by a $9,618 rent payment on Nov. 11, 2017.

“I would think that’s not usual,” Smith told TheDCNF. “That would be something that would cast out as to whether they’re actually paying market value.”

A possible explanation is that ZFS is extending credit to the Clinton campaign. If that were the case, however, that could open up the Clinton campaign to reporting violations, according to Smith.

“You can’t extend credit to a campaign on different terms than you would anybody else,” Smith said. “A landlord can’t say, ‘well, you just pay me what rent you can when you can’ — no, you can’t do that.”

Smith said the varying nature of the campaign’s payments ZFS lead him to believe there likely isn’t a formal sublease agreement in place between it and Clinton’s LLC.

“That’s what it sounds like, they don’t have any actual agreement,” he said.

And this ;

Onward Together is, in fact, two entities. One side of Onward Together is a nonprofit social welfare 501(c)(4) organization, and the other, Onward Together Committee, is a PAC registered with the FEC.

Both sides of Onward Together are conducting business on the 27th floor of Tower 45 in Midtown Manhattan according to FEC and state filings, right alongside Clinton’s presidential campaign, which was still active as of March 2018.

And just like the Clinton campaign, Onward Together 501(c)(4) is making rent payments to ZFS, according to a budget it submitted to the North Carolina Secretary of State, which shows it had budgeted monthly rental expenses to ZFS ranging from $6,500 in May 2017 to $20,000 in December 2017.

In addition, the nonprofit side of Onward Together has brought on a handful of Clinton aides since launching in 2017, including longtime aide Huma Abedin, who earns an annual compensation of $48,000, according to a document filed with the New Mexico Secretary of State..
Which also uses the same exact address in Tower 45.

The issue here is that this payment came from an "Election Fund", but is being used for personal use as well as funding a Non-Profit, a Politic Action Committee, and who knows what other things the she has brewing. The issue of who the payments are going to isn't really an issue, since he could be just handling the payments and bills for her. The real issue is that she is violating election finance laws by redirecting funds that were left over to drive personal vendettas.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Seems newsworthy, I mean campaign money is supposed to be for campaigns.

Meanwhile, over at CNN:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

OMG I can’t believe it!!! The gubment should open a 3 year long investigation into this. LOCK HER UP lol

Trump does this for 15,000 and you're all "impeach, prison, investigate forever!"

Give it up, blowhard

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if it's $10 that she stole or if it's $10 million, theft is theft. Why do we keep reading about all this over and over and over, and the White House is doing nothing about it?!

The president promised many times he would investigate Hillary, all the corruption behind her and yet it's another promise he's reneged on! If he's gonna keep ONE promise, this would be a good one, right?

Why do you guys think he's broken his promise on investigating Hillary? There is soooo much material on what she's done and I don't see him starting ONE investigation into her! I'm furious, are you?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I wonder how you English guys would act if a failed politician was still trying to undermine your political system after they lost an election? That's what many of the people involved here are trying to do, undermine the current President.

Scottish not English.

usually they just get a laughed at on "have I got news for you"

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My guess is because they both take money and direction from the same people, and if we start following the money on one we'll find the other one right beside them.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hum? I thought you were British, my deepest apologies (not for being Scottish, but for my British comment to you)

Either way my point of why she is still relevant remains. She's part of a group that's trying to undermine the current Presidential Administration. Like Trump or not, coup d'état are not really a good idea while the sitting government is in good standing with the people. So as long as she and her followers are trying to devalue the US on the global stage, she will remain relevant.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

OMG I can’t believe it!!! The gubment should open a 3 year long investigation into this. LOCK HER UP lol

Trump does this for 15,000 and you're all "impeach, prison, investigate forever!"

Give it up, blowhard

Blowhard LMAO.... Wow and I thought my math was bad. And for the record when you say that I have said impeach, prison or investigate forever you are sorely mistaken.
Keep trying there snowflake
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join