It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

150 reasons Israel has been slandered about palestine....they have bent over backwards in actuality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Dude, that's the funniest thing we've ever heard........

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: nwtrucker

I'm not the one ranting. I'm not the one between us that has religious convictions driving me mad with ancient fantasies of oppression and genocide.

In one breath you shout the Arab world wants to destroy Israel. In the next you decalre nobody is against them / for "Palestine" (the reason the neighbors hate Israel).

You contradict yourself more than an SJW on their worst day.

LMAO. I'm not a Christian. You post is...never mind. Then the spin, the original intent, 'Levant', has been subverted by extremist militant Islamists of ISIS. A number of nations no longer see those thugs as an improvement. Egypt, especially Saudi Arabia, Jordan. They have chosen to align with Israel....for now. Nothing stays the same, apparently.

(That's for others, you'll just alter it further.) Seems you are the SJW and just as indoctrinated??....Just my opinion, though...

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
One thing is certain for Arabs, their loyalty of supreme power keeps tilting one way or another. But at the same time, time will determined what is Egypt, Jordan & Saudi to gain out of this non action towards Isreal in the long run.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join