It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

150 reasons Israel has been slandered about palestine....they have bent over backwards in actuality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where 'history' begins is irrelevant and not germane. No one 'knows' where history 'begins'. No one knows who lived where in the 'beginning'.

No one is moving or relocating based on it either. As about as weak a talking point that I've seen.

'History' also teaches us when two groups contest land and it's ownership, the stronger usually wins out. Until it changes down the road when someone stronger comes along.

Deal with it.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
every time I see something lauding just how great israel is I just remember the US Navy ship the USS Liberty. Please take the time and read about it. See just what a "friend" we have over there in israel.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Recorded History begins where Recorded History begins. Everything before it is Pre-History.

And what we know from it is that Jews occupied that tract of land only maybe about 1/5 the time that records go back. And not from the beginning neither.

They lost. Which according to you means they are no longer entitled to it.

Which is interesting as according to you they are entitled to it.

It fun watching your pretzel logic in motion. People debunking themselves and not even realizing it is a rare treat.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
That title and the contents of the OP totally match up. And totally make sense. And the the sentiment is just totally accurate. Like totally.

starr....hey wait....you take that back.....

puttin poor little me under pressure.....

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: terrapincb
every time I see something lauding just how great israel is I just remember the US Navy ship the USS Liberty. Please take the time and read about it. See just what a "friend" we have over there in israel.

yes there is two israels, huh!!

a good one a bad one

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
is it an embellishment say at Sani....that mountain.....God arc welded his covenant into granite with his finger?

thus the land he gave......was friggin all of it.....from the Nile Eastwards....
edit on 16-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)
I have in front of me.....the worlds oldest document....that talks about this land quarrel.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Israel just can't catch a break. No matter what Israel/IDF does, they will be demonized by Hamas (and their allies) propaganda.

Of course they ignore the constant attacks on Israel, as well as her enemies stated intent to destroy the Jewish state.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
1900 b. c. ,it was Canaan

but....God said to Abraham it was his....then the promise skipped ismail.....and went to issac then jacob

then God said forever....Gen 15

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Gen 17 and He said all of Canaan was Abrahams....but Issac not ishmael.....

then in Gen 26...
God said all these countries....KJV

Gen 28 Jacob gets the speech from God....and said all this land......to the North

they left the land for 400 years but came back.....then a 70 year but came back....then in 70 a.d. they had to leave for 2000 years.....but

soon they'll flee for 3 years....Jacob's trouble

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

After completely collapsing after I spent some moments in your thread about this stuff, you're still chugging along like it never happened eh.

Oh thats right it was all "rhetoric".

Such as questions like: 'Were the Jews the first to live there?' (Was it always Judea from the very beginning?)

Really? Since the beginning?? LMAO. Since biblical times isn't long enough?? Long enough that it was known as Judea!! Longer than any current nation in the western world.

Your rebuttals have passed the desperation level. You posted the kicking out of 'millions of indigenous people'. Your statement, not mine. The Jewish people are as 'indigenous' as it gets.

So I will sit back and watch who wins out. I suggest you do the same as that's what is going to happen anyway.
Yes but even according to the Bible, they were not Indigenous to there, and took it by force. Furthermore, the country didn't exist for a long time. Third, basing a modern country and arbitrating others' rights using on religious literature isn't good policy, nor just for other groups. Finally, many anthropologists and geneticists say that many of the Palestinians descend not only from Hebrews but some from the original Canaanites. Many converted to Islam. Therefore they have a right to be there.
edit on 16-5-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Trying to apply logic or factual narrative in debate with a Zionist is akin to plaiting fog. Good luck with that.
I just hope that when Israel does crash, which it will, the collateral damage won't be so huge.

newobserveronline.com/mi5-files-when-jew-terrorists-tried-to-bomb-london/

www.rt.com/uk/411433-zionist-palestine-terrorism-mi5/

discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/r/C16548886

www.deiryassin.org...
edit on 16-5-2018 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
the book out years ago tells of saudi mischief....setting Israel, then deviling them with devil tactics

I read it in the 70's

Did you know Izzy would give the land back after a surprise attack by 4 countries ....land miraculously gained in the skirmish. they'd give it back to settle the hate and hurt.

but some slob would run the jewish bunch into the ground anyway.....who has no empathy tha could do that?.....

the church chat lady on SNL on tv....he knows....yes church chat lady ...him!!

not too surprisingly these facts are lost......like how in the land....nothing would grow ...as foretold....when the arabs controlled the land. then after Izzy returned in 1948, the land feeds the region.

more...the arabs left the refugees and imported convicts to wallow uselessly in the land, snickering at the world. Jordanians is what they were....not palestinians....the book tells of so many outright lies we live with today.....some slob from hell gives us slanted world views about the history, and most fall victim of the fabricated story....tales really.

soon however it will become obvious we need to refuse to be his evil azzes victim.....we will join church chat lady in the victory dance

what a world, what a world, huh!!!

This is ridiculous. Isreal was created because of Rothschilds. It did not exist before. Whatever takes place afterwards is the direct consequence of stealing land that's not yours and calling it something else/slaughtering all those who oppose you because "The Bible"

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23406096] I have in front of me.....the worlds oldest document....that talks about this land quarrel.

Except the world's oldest document is a tablet from Ancient Greece and it has the letters A&B om it. I think I need to take the same drugs you are to understand what you're trying to say in this thread....

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
All I can say after some of these posts is :
Why do folks confuse Philistines with Palestinians ?
Close , but no cigar .
Muddled by the present day rewrite of the history books , I guess.

Correct though I simultaneously doubt that modern day Israelites have any relation to canaanites. While Israel has a reputation of being over the top at times I cannot let it past me that Hamas is an internationally recognized terrorist organization acting as the government behind Palestine. Hamas doesnt have a squeaky clean rep either. On Israeli currency you can deduce they believe the entire land is owned by world Jewry just as Hamas has indicated all the land is theirs. The British government is really at fault for this problem; Between the McMahon letters to Hussein, the Balfour declaration, and British mandate for Palestine, promises were made that could not be kept.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I think about the Liberty too and how they flanked life rafts. Without knowing who issued those orders it's hard for me to form a genuine opinion, especially since Israel was an ally. Flanking the life rafts was definitely wrong under all circumstances but why did they attack one of our spy ships? We may never know.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Recorded History begins where Recorded History begins. Everything before it is Pre-History.

And what we know from it is that Jews occupied that tract of land only maybe about 1/5 the time that records go back. And not from the beginning neither.

They lost. Which according to you means they are no longer entitled to it.

Which is interesting as according to you they are entitled to it.

It fun watching your pretzel logic in motion. People debunking themselves and not even realizing it is a rare treat.

You can vent, rant, create arguments all you want. Nothing is changing reality. Right now. I've already shown you why the neighboring nations aren't actively supporting a 'Palestine'. Even gave you where to look. Nope.

Doesn't matter, though. Israel has won, the rest get the left-overs.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Doesn't matter though.
www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm not the one ranting. I'm not the one between us that has religious convictions driving me mad with ancient fantasies of oppression and genocide.

In one breath you shout the Arab world wants to destroy Israel. In the next you decalre nobody is against them / for "Palestine" (the reason the neighbors hate Israel).

You contradict yourself more than an SJW on their worst day.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Contradict....ha ha...contradicting...that's them...and the world view....the fariggin U fuggin N

ha...ha the arabs da jordanians

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I hereby Prophecy....the trilateral sumavitches.....the united nations metro mens club......and the league of slovenly moronish nations .....I'm not paraphrasing....am I...

those poor performers are gonna get rounded up........yeah, real peacable like, now.....and then they're gonna get held by the friggin nose.......as a group in a loving way....
and get their collective stiff necked evil azzes sapanked....yeah gonna spank that azz

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join