It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testing the chemtrail theory - how to prove they are or are not contrails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtfatta
a reply to: mrthumpy

This was my thought as well. I don't imagine it would be too difficult to get a direct sample of what's viewed as a chemtrail as well as a contrail.

Just to be clear trails have been sampled over the years but, as these samples have been taken as part of scientific studies and the results show the trails contain what you would expect to find in a contrail, they are just ignored/dismissed by the chemtrailers

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The ones that dissipate almost immediately are Contrails. The ones that slowly spread out and eventually cover the entire sky in clouds are Chemtrails.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Except that contrails that spread out and last have been seen since 1915.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The ones that dissipate almost immediately are Contrails. The ones that slowly spread out and eventually cover the entire sky in clouds are Chemtrails.

Condensation can't spread out to cover the sky with clouds but a trail of chemicals can?

Major hole in the chemtrail theory that I'm surpirised the believers don't spot

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

What is it exactly that the chemicals are supposed to do to us? Because I feel the same after I see them.
I think if they are supposed to do something to us, they are failing.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
What is it exactly that the chemicals are supposed to do to us?

They make you more susceptible to Masonic mind control.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But I'm consistently sans urges to throw myself into your freezer...

although I am making a lot of sandwiches lately.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

and all you have to do is look up.

what you said and what I said is all the proof quite a few need to be convinced that they are being poisoned or the weather is being manipulated.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No, those would in essence just be the same as clouds.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So then fund it and get back to us with the results, or suggest it to a news station as you state.

Less dreaming new things for us, more doing.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I just don't get the Chem-trial conspiracy because whatever they are spraying will effect whoever is behind the spraying also.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Condensation can't spread out to cover the sky with clouds but a trail of chemicals can?

We know from widespread studies and observation over many decades that contrails can and do spread out to cover the sky.

I don't think anyone has ever proposed a reason why chemtrails could/would? Unless they are likewise comprised of dihydrogen monoxide .....

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

What is it exactly that the chemicals are supposed to do to us? Because I feel the same after I see them.
I think if they are supposed to do something to us, they are failing.

Apparently they are used for mind control - they make people believe in chemtrails

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

We know from widespread studies and observation over many decades that contrails can and do spread out to cover the sky.

I don't think anyone has ever proposed a reason why chemtrails could/would? Unless they are likewise comprised of dihydrogen monoxide .....

Maybe if we always referred to them as condensation trails it might occur to more people that they're clouds

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Maybe if we always referred to them as condensation trails it might occur to more people that they're clouds

Actually, it is so freaking cold at that altitude that the water never phase changes from vapor to solid (ice) by condensation. It exits the hot section of the engine as a gas and phase changes directly to ice by a process called deposition, the opposite of sublimation. So they really should be called deptrails. BTW, freezer burn is an example of deposition. As an example of the temperature, right now at 39,000 feet over Miami, it is -58C or -73F. That's cold. Actually, it's slightly warmer at 39,000 over Caribou, Maine. Temps don't change much with latitude at altitude like they do at the surface. And there is not a lot of temperature variance laterally. Over the entire Northeast, the temps only range from -57C to -61C

edit on 16-5-2018 by F4guy because: A double D I didn't like.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Regular cirrus clouds can slowly spread out and cover the entire sky, so it isn't just alleged chemtrails that have the hypothetical ability to do so.

edit on 16/5/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Why don't you just check these two documentaries out and weigh out the presented info for yourself?

WHAT in the world are they spraying??

WHY in the world are they spraying??

Imo, the primary focus is disseminating an aerosolized version of the Chintamanti Stone which would cause kundalini awakenings in human beings em mass, ie: triggering the evolutionary power in man, through the melting pot of genetic strains of homo sapiens in America... With the end goal of creating the super-man, the GOD-MAN ...and through a second holocaust, somehow, LEARN about that product, before it completely blooms into absolute species-wide dominance....

Then again there's geo-engineering (practice for mars etc...)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

Actually, it is so freaking cold at that altitude that the water never phase changes from vapor to solid (ice) by condensation. It exits the hot section of the engine as a gas and phase changes directly to ice by a process called deposition, the opposite of sublimation. So they really should be called deptrails. BTW, freezer burn is an example of deposition. As an example of the temperature, right now at 39,000 feet over Miami, it is -58C or -73F. That's cold. Actually, it's slightly warmer at 39,000 over Caribou, Maine. Temps don't change much with latitude at altitude like they do at the surface. And there is not a lot of temperature variance laterally. Over the entire Northeast, the temps only range from -57C to -61C

There's condensation first as the mixing exhaust plume reaches saturation and the water vapour condenses on soot particles. Then there's freezing and subsequent growth by deposition

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

They spray all the time,watch the sky,they are hiding the sky from us,things are visible to the naked eye they evidently want us to know nothing about,only the way they tell it to the public is the non conspiracist way

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join