It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guilt Gestapo - Shame Nazi/Stasi's - cyber stalking/bullying those who disagree with them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This nonsense has been going on for too long and it's time that things change. IDK where these roaches hide when they aren't replying to threads or replying to comments on sites where they feel the need to be shame & guilt bullies but it seems to be their only mission in life. IDK if these are just bots, maybe they are actually humans who lack any redeeming values and feel the need to point fingers and bully people for their viewpoints.

In my local paper there have been a lot of arrests for large drug busts and looking back a couple years I'd say that about 80% or more of the busts (those larger than personal use or just over that amount) are of a specific ethnicity while they make up a relatively small percentage of the population. These aren't just marijuana busts but mainly heroin along with coc aine, meth and usually large amounts of marijuana as well, but the common denominator is heroin. Whenever anyone makes a statement about a commonality (there were 2 suspects arrested with the same first & last name - only middle initial was different!) the guilt gestapo comes out and bashes those who point out facts then the shame nazi's come out shortly after and say how horrible these people are for speaking facts.

Do these people not see the hypocrisy in what they do? These very same people stomp their feet, cry and run to safe spaces when they even sense that someone is going to oppose their viewpoints but they can say the nastiest things and even try to get people fired, break up relationships, etc for simply having a viewpoint backed up by facts which the shame bullies don't like.

These people need to be have some kind of public branding like the old days of wearing the scarlet A, but maybe on Social media. I'm not against people being able to speak their minds but these people are either delusional or have a political agenda which means they are open for public scrutiny.

FB should really have to clamp down on all kinds of bullying even when it is done by their precious liberal millennials and suspend accounts that are abusing their posting privileges.
edit on 5 16 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hone in on ya targets. Your message will strike more acutely. Take it you from UK? If not, you know the one one about assumptions. Anyway, thank you for your OP

Man I hate posting anymore on ATS because everyone comes with their own prepackaged nuances, be it race, politics, religion. Riding the neutral zone is tricky anymore
edit on 16-5-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Hone in on ya targets. Your message will strike more acutely. Take it you from UK? If not, you know the one one about assumptions. Anyway, thank you for your OP

Man I hate posting anymore on ATS because everyone comes with their own prepackaged nuances, be it race, politics, religion. Riding the neutral zone is tricky anymore

In the states. It's bad here (number of arrests prove it). Did you think I was in the UK b/c the heroin thing I'm guessing? Nope it's a problem here but the people aren't from the same group as yours, ours is from south of the border.

Yeah it sure is. There are so many trolls on here anymore that just argue. In another thread someone wants everything explained to them and just shout "you don't know anything/what you are talking about" but they never contribute or add substance. These people are just negative and I wish the universe would purge them, literally and thoroughly.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Isn't it crazy that in both your country and mine we are suffering from very similar things, minorities pumping poison into the communities and when the community points to the problem (which has been proven hundreds to thousands of times), some group(s) gets all bent out of shape (the minority group and their bleeding heart protectors/enablers) and somehow the issue gets put on the back burner or totally ignored?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I would suggest the neutral zone has been undermined by the government's continued encroachment into our homes. People who once never had a political affiliation have been emboldened to speak up and choose a side. If you can't slap the hand of the government reaching into your home, you slap your neighbor for their advocacy.
edit on 5/16/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

People who once never had a political affiliation

Never voted or spoke up....
Too busy trying to find out who was voted off the island.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

ya know, if you track back far enough, you will probably find a gov't agency running the pump, along with a bunch of doctors initiating the demand for the crap.

edit on 16-5-2018 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

ya know, if you track back far enough, you will probably find a gov't agency running the pump, along with a bunch of doctors initiating the demand for the crap.

This really wasn't the point of the thread, this issue, I had just read an article where some guy made a comment and was attacked within 3-4 mins of posting by 4 people and it struck me as kind of a quick reply. The thing is, this same group also accounts for a very large % (if not majority) of all the other crimes reported in the paper as well be it burglary, theft, assaults, etc. I'm not sure the finger can be pointed at someone else for everything.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The reason why one “ethnicity” is arrested more for drugs has nothing to do with ethnicity at all, it’s more about economics.

Lower income neighborhoods are policed differently than richer affluent neighborhoods, even though drug use statistics are pretty much the same across all demographics. It’s shortsighted and a bit ignorant to just assume it’s all due to race.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

top topics

join