It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather manipulation and changing trends in severe weather last 5-10 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I grew up watching the weather channel when I was young, starting in middle school and till about 2010. I did this because I needed to know what the weather was going to be as it effected work, sports and many other things. I didn't watch the news much back then so I often had the weather channel on in the background and about 50% of the coverage was local weather so I remember how the weather fronts used to move and I became pretty good at predicting if a front was going to be bad, be a hit or miss. Over the last 5+ years the weather patters have been TOTALLY alien and often look nothing like what used to effect the area and surrounding states.

Just today there was a HUGE weather front stretching over 750 miles. It stretched in a north east line and swept across all of New England from west to east. The front of the storm was solid red the entire length and was about 20-40 miles deep and then had 40-80 miles of orange behind the red followed by about 5-10 miles of yellow. There were some areas were the green rain part was 300+ miles behind the front so this was a massive storm like I have never seen before. I've seen storms that were maybe 300-500 miles long moving like this, but never this "deep" nor long.

The odd thing is that these storms develop over mostly forest & farm land where before the storms usually came from the south (ocean/bay area fed the storms) or them might come from the west moving to the north east but they were maybe 100 miles long if that, some larger ones would be a couple hundred with a few strong red cells but rarely, if ever, an entire front of red.

The odd thing about these storms is what happens behind them. there are often clear breaks behind the storm of 100-200 miles and then there will be another long thin rain cloud that tracks behind it. This is totally unusual and I've never seen anything like this and it makes no sense if you understand how fronts work, pressures and why storms happen. This following storm today was about 400-500 miles long and about 10-15 miles deep and was just rain (green, no high winds).

Now before the storm it was a hot, humid sunny day and probably perfect for cloud seeding as the hot air can hold a lot of water and energy. Also the storms just seem to appear out of no where. Within about 20 mins a 600 mile front has formed and 40 mins later is is 750 miles long and almost 400 miles deep at points. Anyone who knows about weather knows that fronts just DON'T develop naturally like that.

The odd thing is that these storms that track from west to east in a straight line (running in a north eastwardly direction) seem to be the only storms that are violent and we have been getting them around the year for 5+ years. Even our snow storms are like this, which is totally different from how they used to be (they used to originate in the south, travel up the Appalachian's, maybe hit DC and or Baltimore and then travel through mid/central PA or head towards Philly). now it sweeps from the west towards the east more often than coming from the south. Not once from K-12 or college did I ever see a snow storm come from W -> E and cancel classes (and I would have been very happy had they done this!!! So I certainly watched!).

We had a severe flood some years ago that was totally unnatural. Very localized downpours that hit certain areas dropping 12+ inches in a couple hours. They called it a 1 in a 1000 yr flood. What was odd was that the red cell (most severe downpour) didn't really move for 4-6 hours while the rest of the front moved like any other storm. I've researched this and there is no natural explanation for a storm to stall in a specific area while 95% of the rest of the storm continues to move on. I can only suggest that there was some kind of outside influence over the area that induced this downpour and it wasn't that the front wasn't moving, it was that the downpour was induced over a specific area. So the entire front moved but maybe an energy beam was focused over area X causing the downpour to happen in the same area. This caused A LOT of road, bridge, crop & property damage, and was worse than Sandy or Agnus in localized areas (though didn't get national coverage due to small area effected).

When something like this happens to you, you will realize that things aren't natural but until it does, I'll guess that many will just blow this off as being paranoia and conspiracy theory or just "nature". When it happens to you and the entire community is standing at impassible bridges saying "this ain't right" or "this isn't natural", you will too understand how wrong you were to dismiss others who have already been through this and tried to bring it to your attention. Unfortunately by then, lives will be destroyed, entire crops lost, businesses under water and maybe families torn apart.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

Now before the storm it was a hot, humid sunny day and probably perfect for cloud seeding as the hot air can hold a lot of water and energy.

This suggests to me that you don't understand how cloud seeding works

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Now before the storm it was a hot, humid sunny day and probably perfect for cloud seeding as the hot air can hold a lot of water and energy.

Oh really. Well why don't you explain what conditions are needed for cloud seeding and what was not ideal about that situation?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Oh really. Well why don't you explain what conditions are needed for cloud seeding and what was not ideal about that situation?

You need rain clouds to start with

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

well you see the way weather works is that it moves from one place to another. It can be nice and sunny in the morning and a few hours later it can get cloudy and start to rain because a front moves in. These fronts can be manipulated, enhanced etc. I think it is you who doesn't understand the science.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

well you see the way weather works is that it moves from one place to another. It can be nice and sunny in the morning and a few hours later it can get cloudy and start to rain because a front moves in. These fronts can be manipulated, enhanced etc. I think it is you who doesn't understand the science.

Please explain how you think cloud seeding works

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Not my job. I understand it properly. If you need to understand it, there are plenty of sources on the internet. Have at it.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Not my job. I understand it properly. If you need to understand it, there are plenty of sources on the internet. Have at it.

In other words you have absolutely no idea

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

How can weather fronts be "manipulated, enhanced etc"?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

No, that is you. Now leave the thread or add something of substance. If you want to out me and want to contribute, then explain how this works, otherwise get lost and stop clogging the thread.

And your sock puppet account above me isn't fooling anyone.
edit on 5 16 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

No, that is you. Now leave the thread or add something of substance. If you want to out me and want to contribute, then explain how this works, otherwise get lost and stop clogging the thread.

Please explain how you think cloud seeding works. From what i've seen so far here it looks like you have no idea

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Jeez, there have to be 50-100 threads on this topic already. I'm not wasting my time explaining it to you if you can't bother to search yourself. With 2000+ posts, you've been around long enough to understand how this board works and can use the search function. Those who understand weather manipulation will understand the thread. Those who don't, there is a $hit ton of threads, videos & sites that explain it in depth. Use that magic search engine to enlighten yourself. I'm not here to be your teacher, only reporting what has been happening.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Please explain how you think cloud seeding works. From what i've seen so far here it looks like you have no idea

Seriously GTFO of the thread!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Seriously GTFO of the thread!

You could easily shut me up by just explaining how you think cloud seeding works.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Here is an interesting article that digs in to the conspiracy side of things, and there is no reason not to consider it in my opinion.
Here it is 2018 and technology has come pretty far with just what is in the public domain. And reading on these things, and at the same time knowing how much ridicule has been expended "debunking" anything having to do with weather modification; When it gets into more extreme possibilities just doesn't make sense when looking at the whole history of all the literature that has been written on all of it since the '50's.
Planetary Weapons and Military Weather Modification

(Couldn't get the ex-source tool to work) So in quotes below)
"Developed in 1988 by the United Nations Environment Programme and the UN’s World Meteorological Organization, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) maintains its silence on military weather modification applications which continue to skew the data."

The "maintains it's silence" part is what I find interesting here.

I am also not saying I believe or disbelieve any of the content in this article, I am just saying it is worth considering, knowing how extreme disinformation programs are in the world, and particularly, the USA, Canada, and western allies when it comes to classified SAP programs and black budget agendas that are completely off the books with no oversight, except for the oversight of the people secretly running these ongoing programs.

I think that because you paid attention to the weather when you were younger, as you mentioned, and saw how things always happened, and then forward to today's date are seeing some really strange things, just may be something worth considering, that there are indeed real world covert programs that are causing these things to happen.

One thing that I have learned, is that whenever the military or any public relations official says something, that they are almost always playing it down, making excuses, ridiculing the very notion of, and etc. etc. And who follows their lead? Why academicians of course, and scientists who get their funding from military, (which gives the money first to some benign sign holder first, then they give it to the universities).

Bottom line is YES something very possibly is being done to affect the weather in ways that fit some agenda somewhere.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think that because you paid attention to the weather when you were younger, as you mentioned, and saw how things always happened, and then forward to today's date are seeing some really strange things, just may be something worth considering, that there are indeed real world covert programs that are causing these things to happen.

It's almost as if the Climate was Changing or something

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

a reply to: oldcarpy

Jeez, there have to be 50-100 threads on this topic already. I'm not wasting my time explaining it to you if you can't bother to search yourself. With 2000+ posts, you've been around long enough to understand how this board works and can use the search function. Those who understand weather manipulation will understand the thread. Those who don't, there is a $hit ton of threads, videos & sites that explain it in depth. Use that magic search engine to enlighten yourself. I'm not here to be your teacher, only reporting what has been happening.

I just asked you a perfectly reasonable question and you go off on one. Then you accuse me of being a "sock puppet".

I don't have time to search through tons of threads, videos and sites so can you just explain, briefly, how weather fronts can be manipulated?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

Community Announcement re: Decorum
edit on Wed May 16 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join