It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abdul al-Sayed, Running for Governor of Michigan, says "Muslims definitely hate you"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: soundguy
Well it’s your ignorance on the matter that is infuriating you. Maybe once upon a time when people CHOSE to come here they had integration in mind. If you want to see how this plays out in the long run just try to read this with open eyes. Real loving people, lol...... if you like losing elections keep up with the love of Islam and illegal immigration/sanctuary cities.
www.theguardian.com...

My ignorance on the matter? I happen to work in a Muslim company. I know MANY Muslims and they live here just fine. Don't pretend like you know my personal situations. Furthermore. The USA isn't those countries. We don't have those policies. So bringing them up in reference to USA policies is a whataboutism.

Normalizing crazy isn’t an option. If you want to normalize a religion that allows men to treat woman like trash you are the one with the problem not the rest of us. Just because some choose not to, doesn't change the FACTS.
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Christians and Jews already treat women like trash and they function just fine in the west. Just stop pretending like Muslims are uniform in their beliefs. If you are an intelligent person then you should know that is a stupid position to take.

you have to read it to get this stuff

go read the quran....no laughing at the rookyishness

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well we hate what we fear and obviously Muslims fear Americans. Have we given them a reason not to?

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

What's this "Go read the quran nonsense"? I can read the bible and find passages telling me to stone disobedient children or it saying slavery is alright. It's clear that modern religions pick and choose which passages from their holy texts to follow these days. So I don't see how Islam would be any different. Do you?
edit on 21-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think you make an excellent point here Krazysh0t

Most (if not all) religious folks do not adhere strictly to their religion. Islam is no different, judging by my neighbors who practice this religion.

As a Christian, I confess I don't strictly adhere to the Bible. In fact, I couldn't even quote all 10 commandments. I do my best, but at the end of the day nobody is perfect.

You'll always have the zealots who strictly interpret their respective religious texts, and believe God wants them to commit acts of violence or terrorize others.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join