It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abdul al-Sayed, Running for Governor of Michigan, says "Muslims definitely hate you"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

One of the top priorities of your political views is to latch onto one sentence at the end of a paragraph and freak out about it though? Seems like you guys have some wishy washy priorities.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Accept what reality? Yours? Man, you sound as bad as the guy on stage. Seriously.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If you had half a brain you would be on board with an anti Islamic agenda as well. When it comes to human rights. They are against damn near everything the left has fought for over the past 100 Years or so. If you choose to deny that the Middle East represents Islam’s end result you need your head examined. I’m not talking about war. I’m talking about human rights or more specifically the lack therof. If it wasn’t for the us cajoling certain countries they would never have budged an inch on human rights issues.

a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If a person gave a speech. No matter what they said. If at the end they stated they hated a group of people it is very important. That is what he 'ends' on. Not sure if you have done much public speaking or training or sales but the last thing you say is what most people will remember.

His last thing was that he 'hates' a large group of America. A YUGE portion.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Accept what reality? Yours? Man, you sound as bad as the guy on stage. Seriously.

The reality that he isn’t saying what you’re claiming he said. But I’m done, enjoy guzzling and regurgitating altright propaganda. Try not to spill it everywhere.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

One of the top priorities of your political views is to latch onto one sentence at the end of a paragraph and freak out about it though? Seems like you guys have some wishy washy priorities.

No. Actually here you're the one latching onto it. I'm taking the entire quote in context. He was talking about how the bigotry is a problem, but so are the people who don't call out the bigotry. And they hate you for that, for not calling out the bigotry. That seems to suggest I have to actively resist any and all wrongdoing, or else I'm somehow party to it and the aggrieved parties are justified in hating me.

That's absurd.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

How is what he said in public any different than what is said on these boards anonymously? At least he has the balls to say it without anonymity protecting him.

If he hates a "YUGE" portion of the population then that means a "YUGE" portion of the population rerfuses to speak out against racism and bigotry. Isn't that what MLK spoke against, good people refusing to speak out against injustice?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I'm against all religion personally, Islam included, meaning I refuse to practice or follow any of it personally. That doesn't mean I want to get in the way of others practicing it though. That doesn't mean I agree with entire religions being generalized by the actions of the few.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Then MLK was absurd because he is the one this guy was quoting.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
How can you justify someone who puts on a pedestal a slave owner, a warlord, a murderer, and someone with an intolerant disposition?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

How is pointing out someone who clearly says he hates a certain group of people alt-right?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So every person who voted for Trump is racist and will not speak up about it? IS that what I am reading? Painting with a broad brush you said right?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: kaylaluv

This thread has an agenda. You and I know what that agenda is.

It’s a real shame what’s become of this place.

Thanks for the laugh!

I thought you guys were all about the winds of change? Move over with your old ways and make way for the new, better ways?

You better start swimmin or you'll sink like a stone, for the times they are a' changin.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Then MLK was absurd because he is the one this guy was quoting.

Now you're misreading what I said. The concept of "when good people do nothing...", which goes back much further than MLK, isn't absurd. The concept that you should hate these good people for doing nothing is absurd, which is what this guy was saying. MLK never said he hates everyone who doesn't actively fight for racial equality.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Apparently the topic of the thread is to ignore context and latch onto anything and everything we can to label Muslims as people who hate all non-Muslims. "Because it is the truth", that's what the OP said, it's the truth that Muslims hate all non-Muslims, but only if you take someone's words out of context.

My understanding is not yours.
I would describe it as man seeking elected position reports muslims hate republicans.
Then someone dropped the N bomb and the thread went south.
Quite effective use of the N word.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: WarPig1939

"I hate Muslims."

^^^ That's you talking right there.

Go out in public and say that to anyone and everyone you meet. I bet you won't, probably because you're hiding behind your anonymity here and are too much of a coward to say it to anyone's face. That goes for anyone who starred your post as well. Bunch of keyboard warriors using your safe space on the internet to spew your hatred about others you don't understand.

This place has gone down the toilet here lately. Nothing but hate and animosity and it's only getting worse every day.

Sorry but anyone that is ok with having a pedophile/rapist as a prophet deserves no respect/honor from me. If someone in public were to ask me my opinion, I would happily give it.

What is there to be afraid of? Violence for having an opinion? There is a handgun to defend my opinion for that too if someone tries to be violent towards me. So yeah I don't like the muslim religion. Deal with it.
edit on 16-5-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 16-5-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So I’m guessing you feel the same way about gun owners? And, by your thought process, it’s okay for those who call out or hate the Muslims who don’t speak out against the extremist side of Islam?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

You assume right. The actions of one gun owner do not make all gun owners criminals.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Fair enough. Thank you. Do you think Mohammed exemplifies a person to be held in such high opinion? Do you think Mohammed was a bigger butthead than trump? I.e. killed more people, had more slaves, grabbed more woman by their cats, and double crossed more people? And after honestly answering that, is your paintbrush the same when painting trump supporters?

edit on 16-5-2018 by Starhooker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join