It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abdul al-Sayed, Running for Governor of Michigan, says "Muslims definitely hate you"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: eNumbra

Yeah, I didn’t think it was a request for Nazis literally chopping peoples heads off.

Yeah, Muslims actually do chop peoples heads off in the usa even.
So you are not actually interested in facts?
like i posted
good day

Hahaha, I’ve never seen anyone attempt to weasel out of something by attempting such literalism. I’d love a link to a Muslim beheading in America though.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Americans have chopped other Americans heads off before. You should watch some videos on YouTube about "most gruesome murders in America" or other similar inquiries. You'd be surprised what you find your fellow Americans doing without you noticing.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

nypost.com...

A fired Oklahoma factory worker inflicted a brutal, ISIS-style punishment on colleagues he tried to convert to Islam — cutting one woman’s head off with a 10-inch fillet knife, law-enforcement sources said Friday.

The FBI is investigating the murder at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Okla., which comes amid a spree of videotaped beheadings by the terror group. Alton Nolen – who has photos of Osama Bin Laden on a Facebook page under the name Jah’Keem Yisrael – was called into the management offices of the food-distribution company Thursday morning and fired for reasons that were not revealed publicly.

edit on Maypm31pmf0000002018-05-16T14:53:59-05:000259 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You seem to be pretty offended or upset by the fact that someone is pointing it out, trying to justify your sides violence by using the actions of Muslims as a scapegoat.

If we used the extreme rights' actions as a litmus test for everyone on the right then I'd be calling your party the "party of peace" sarcastically too.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Americans have chopped other Americans heads off before. You should watch some videos on YouTube about "most gruesome murders in America" or other similar inquiries. You'd be surprised what you find your fellow Americans doing without you noticing.

More of your same everybody is bad gimmik......
yawn

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You can't refute it so you say "yawn". Good argument.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You seem to be pretty offended or upset by the fact that someone is pointing it out, trying to justify your sides violence by using the actions of Muslims as a scapegoat.

If we used the extreme rights' actions as a litmus test for everyone on the right then I'd be calling your party the "party of peace" sarcastically too.

I am not offended or upset a bit. More amused by dolts than anything else.

Are all "the extreme right" nazis these days? wait i know "everybody are nazis" is next from you right?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Kinda like that one kid who shot up the school for some dumb reason? Was he Muslim or was he just screwed up in the head? Oh wait, there have been several school shootings by non-Muslim kids. We call it mental illness in those cases but when a Muslim does it it's the religion that is at fault and everyone who practices it is part of the same "illness" by association.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

nypost.com...

A fired Oklahoma factory worker inflicted a brutal, ISIS-style punishment on colleagues he tried to convert to Islam — cutting one woman’s head off with a 10-inch fillet knife, law-enforcement sources said Friday.

The FBI is investigating the murder at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Okla., which comes amid a spree of videotaped beheadings by the terror group. Alton Nolen – who has photos of Osama Bin Laden on a Facebook page under the name Jah’Keem Yisrael – was called into the management offices of the food-distribution company Thursday morning and fired for reasons that were not revealed publicly.

Couldn’t help but notice this little tid bit

He has religious tattoos all over his body, including Jesus Christ on his chest and praying hands on his right arm.

Sounds like an angry psychopath, that may have had Muslim ties; and a hard-on for violence. Correlation over causation. But it’s the land of the free right, millions of gun owners can’t be blamed for ones actions why can milkions of Muslims?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

If I were using your logic I'd be calling your party the "party of peace" sarcastically because of the actions of the extremists on your side. I didn't say anything more than that did I? I'm simply using your same litmus test for Islam except on the Republican party.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Funny how they want to discuss everything under the sun except the words of the person running for office...

Now you may not hate Muslims, but I’ll tell you, Muslims definitely hate you!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If I were using your logic I'd be calling your party the "party of peace" sarcastically because of the actions of the extremists on your side. I didn't say anything more than that did I? I'm simply using your same litmus test for Islam except on the Republican party.

Nice try again
not my party bub

but all partys are bad tho

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Funny how they want to discuss everything under the sun except the words of the person running for office...

Already discussed -see, Debunked, it on the first page. OP misrepresents the statement, as do you by removing all context and only quoting the last bit that you find inflammatory.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Already discussed -see, Debunked, it on the first page. OP misrepresents the statement, as do you by removing all context and only quoting the last bit that you find inflammatory.

nice try
YOUR interpretation of what someone else stated is not "debunked".
Funny that you try that tho.
Or are those not an actual quote?
Oh also I in no way find that in any way "inflammatory". The truth is not "inflammatory".

edit on 16/5/2018 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: face23785

Countering Violent Extremism:
Actions Needed to Define Strategy and Assess Progress of Federal Efforts

If you don't want to read the full report scroll down to Appendix 2. That will give you the list of terrorist attacks committed by far Right extremists. Appendix 3 will give you the list of Islamic terror attacks.

Thanks. As I suspected, they attribute things that aren't far-right positions as "far right". On page 1 of Appendix 2:

Far right violent extremist attackers are characterized by ECDB as having beliefs that include some or all of the following:
• Fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation);
• Anti-global;
• Suspicious of centralized federal authority;
• Reverent of individual liberty (especially right to own guns; be free of taxes);
• Belief in conspiracy theories that involve a grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty;
• Belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack and is either already lost or that the threat is imminent; and
• Belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in or supporting the need for paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism.

In addition, according to the ECDB, many persons having violent extreme far right views express support for some version of white supremacy, the Ku Klux Klan, and neo-Nazism.

While some of these are for sure far right views, some of them aren't. Suspicious of centralized federal authority? One of the big issues in the US politics today is the battle between the federal government to enforce immigration law and states and cities that want to let in more illegal immigrants. The "suspicious of centralized federal authority" side of that issue is the left. By this definition, if a left-winger attacked a federal immigration officer during an ICE raid, it would be classified as far-right terrorism under this.

Survivalists and preppers? They're not exclusively far right either, that's absurd.

Reverence of individual liberty isn't inherent to either side of the political spectrum. It's actually more of a libertarian view, which isn't left or right. Both liberals and conservatives want individual freedom on some things and government control of other things, the difference is just which particular things.

I'm going to read more but this doesn't look very promising given that their definition of "far right" extremists is bonkers.
edit on 16 5 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16 5 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm sure I could find someone who shares a few opinions/beliefs with you who did something messed up. Whoever that person is who did that messed up thing and shares some of the same core opinions/beliefs as you represents you and everyone else who has those same few opinions/beliefs. That's how it works, right?

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Mental illness and school shootings are a very seperate subject but I agree. You have children with no discipline who are given meds to cope and then off the meds the 19 year old out of school comes back.

However, the point of this was to show that a man running for office is discussing his hate of certain people. A friend who lives in Detroit actually sent it to me to watch and it struck a chord with me. Hate is a strong feeling. It is the same as a white person or black person or chinese person or anyone of any race, color or religion to say they 'hate' someone else.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That was already discussed and debunked earlier in the thread. First page actually. You guys are misrepresenting what was said in order to push your anti-Islamic agenda.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Debunk nothing.
You have an opinion to an opinion. Thanks for playing.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I'm sure I could find someone who shares a few opinions/beliefs with you who did something messed up. Whoever that person is who did that messed up thing and shares some of the same core opinions/beliefs as you represents you and everyone else who has those same few opinions/beliefs. That's how it works, right?

You can do as you like, as it is a free country.
The "everyone is bad" gimmik works for you tho.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join