It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abdul al-Sayed, Running for Governor of Michigan, says "Muslims definitely hate you"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: eNumbra

When did the "nazis" in the usa blow people up or chop peoples heads off?

So you only care about the method of execution then?

Far right violence gets a pass because it’s slightly less reprehensible?
Nazis have just as bad a history of violence as Muslims, why give them a pass?

There are very few real Nazis left. On the other hand there are almost 2 billion Muslims, and alarming numbers of them support extremist ideologies:

There is nothing wrong with being concerned about this, or being concerned about unvetted people coming to the US from those parts of the world. Right now, support for those ideas is much lower among US Muslims, although still higher than I'd prefer. That will obviously change if we keep importing Muslims from parts of the world where these extremist views are more common. That's just reality.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Between 9/12/01 and 12/31/16 there were 85 terrorist attacks in the US that resulted in death. 62 of those were perpetrated by far Right extremists.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Between 9/12/01 and 12/31/16 there were 85 terrorist attacks in the US that resulted in death. 62 of those were perpetrated by far Right extremists.

Could you link us to a list of these? I know there have been such attacks, like the abortion clinic bombings etc. I'd just like to see how many on the list are legit right wing nuts and how many have been embellished or the motive was never determined. These days, the media calls pretty much anyone who doesn't toe their line "far right".

ETA: Remember, we live in a day and age when a suicide in the parking lot at a school that's been closed down for months counts as a "school shooting" so I hope you can appreciate my skepticism.
edit on 16 5 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Countering Violent Extremism:
Actions Needed to Define Strategy and Assess Progress of Federal Efforts

If you don't want to read the full report scroll down to Appendix 2. That will give you the list of terrorist attacks committed by far Right extremists. Appendix 3 will give you the list of Islamic terror attacks.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So you are equating Islam to Nazis?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why should I be ashamed at pointing out hate?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Not at all. I'm pointing out how ridiculous it is that this site gets more worked up about a Muslim running for office that probably won't make it past the primary than they do a Nazi that is the Republican candidate for a Congress seat in Illinois.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

"I hate Muslims."

^^^ That's you talking right there.

Go out in public and say that to anyone and everyone you meet. I bet you won't, probably because you're hiding behind your anonymity here and are too much of a coward to say it to anyone's face. That goes for anyone who starred your post as well. Bunch of keyboard warriors using your safe space on the internet to spew your hatred about others you don't understand.

This place has gone down the toilet here lately. Nothing but hate and animosity and it's only getting worse every day.

edit on 5/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Nice read however.....

62 incidents of White Supremacy with 106 deaths. More murders are committed in a year in Chicago. 73% of the US is White and could be a White Supremacist...
23 Islamic Terror incidents with 119 deaths however I will include 9/11 which adds 2,996 more deaths for a grand total of 3,115. Quite a bit of difference and seems Islam is more lethal also. They are .9% of the population...

You see no problem here? Still want to say it is the Alt-Right destroying the country?

Another question about the report...why are other 'races' not included?
2016 Shooting of Police in Dallas in the name of BLM? There are also others....

Hmmmm.....

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Gotcha...Nazis should not run either but it is a free country just like it is for Mr Michigan Hater...sucks right?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Why should I be ashamed at pointing out hate?

You ignorantly or purposely misconstrue the man saying he hates people who refuse to speak out against hate and turn it into “Muslims hate America”. Fomenting all of the hate and division with more inaccurate bull#. You promote falsehood and hatred in the public sphere by misrepresentation.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Nice read however.....

62 incidents of White Supremacy with 106 deaths. More murders are committed in a year in Chicago. 73% of the US is White and could be a White Supremacist...
23 Islamic Terror incidents with 119 deaths however I will include 9/11 which adds 2,996 more deaths for a grand total of 3,115. Quite a bit of difference and seems Islam is more lethal also. They are .9% of the population...

You see no problem here? Still want to say it is the Alt-Right destroying the country?

Another question about the report...why are other 'races' not included?
2016 Shooting of Police in Dallas in the name of BLM? There are also others....

Hmmmm.....

Atomwaffen was planning on attacking a nuclear reactor, we should all be happy that never came to pass.
edit on 5/16/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You mean the way they already have been?

You posted this in response to my inquiry as to chopped off heads or blown up people.
I guess when you could find no examples you posted this

So you were able to find nothing to support your "the way they already have been" question?

Far right violence gets a pass from me in no way; but there is a MUCH lower level of indignation at a group that does not chop off peoples heads or blow up buildings.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Far Right extremists are responsible for more terrorist attacks in the US than Islamic jihadists.

2996 peoples families would disagree with you

2996 families are ignoring facts. Look up the history of right wing terrorism in America.

Wow
Didn't think you would stoop to insulting the families of those lost on 9/11.
good day

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You mean the way they already have been?

You posted this in response to my inquiry as to chopped off heads or blown up people.
I guess when you could find no examples you posted this

So you were able to find nothing to support your "the way they already have been" question?

Far right violence gets a pass from me in no way; but there is a MUCH lower level of indignation at a group that does not chop off peoples heads or blow up buildings.

Yeah, I didn’t think it was a request for Nazis literally chopping peoples heads off. Terroristic violence is terroristic violence, how it’s acheoved is meaningless to me.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

vs 2996 which accounts for the differing levels of indignations

oh and now are all "far right extremists" "nazis"? or is that just your definition?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Far Right extremists are responsible for more terrorist attacks in the US than Islamic jihadists.

2996 peoples families would disagree with you

2996 families are ignoring facts. Look up the history of right wing terrorism in America.

Wow
Didn't think you would stoop to insulting the families of those lost on 9/11.
good day

Lol, facts are insulting.

There have been more incident of right wing violence in America than there has been Islamic violence; try not to stoop to appeals to emotion.

And Jesus, using a bunch of victims of international terrorists to paint American Muslims as evil. Scum.
edit on 5/16/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It sucks when your group is the one being broad-brushed in with all the terrorists who lay claim to the same flag as you doesn't it? Look in the mirror.
edit on 5/16/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yeah, I didn’t think it was a request for Nazis literally chopping peoples heads off.

Yeah, Muslims actually do chop peoples heads off in the usa even.
So you are not actually interested in facts?
like i posted
good day

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It sucks when your group is the one being broad-brushed in with all the terrorists who lay claim to the same flag as you doesn't it? Look in the mirror.

Doesn't suck for me one bit.
Nice try tho
next time try harder

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join