It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abdul al-Sayed, Running for Governor of Michigan, says "Muslims definitely hate you"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: eNumbra

This thread has an agenda. You and I know what that agenda is.

For sure. It's just sad that ATS allows this kind of bigotry while shutting down most other forms of it.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Islam isn't just a religion.

It is a political ideology.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

First, a disdain or mistrust of Muslims is not racist. It is from things that have happened in the last 40-50 years. Just like when the US rolls into a city it is prejudice..not racism.

C'mon now, thats plain dumb. Let's apply that logic to other things. a black persons disdain or mistrust of white peoples not racist. It is from things that have happened in the last 40-50 years.

If your going to stick to that line of thinking, then you cannot get upset when something gets posted that puts some white folks in a bad light. Why? Because its hypocritical.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but I’m with the right wingers on this issue. It’s strikes me odd that the party that believes in the power of the individual and woman to be free from oppression would support a religion that treats woman like property.

Islam is not compatible with western values. Remember, these people didn’t come here because they wanted to Americans and have a better American way of life. They are mostly refugees who are here for different reasons. Integration not being one of them.

I’m dismayed that people in my party or so blind and ignorant. Islam is a religion brought into being by murderous pedophile. They are backwards people who put their crazy religion ahead of all else. Too bad the people on my side of the isle are too blind to see the truth on this one. They should be treated like the crazies that they are, not legitimized.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That’s alright because the feeling is mutual.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Supporting freedom of religion isn't the same as supporting the values of the religion.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I’m not sure I understand your post. I mean I agree with the words but I’m not grasping how they fit into my post. a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Well that's because part of your post is flat out wrong. Namely this part:

Islam is not compatible with western values. Remember, these people didn’t come here because they wanted to Americans and have a better American way of life. They are mostly refugees who are here for different reasons. Integration not being one of them.

Muslims have existed in the west just fine since 711 AD. They've been in the USA since we've known about this continent. To claim the religion is incompatible is just propaganda speaking. Muslims exist just fine here. Many treat their women just fine and there are examples of Christian and Jewish denominations within the US that treat women FAR worse. There are even moderate Muslims (I know and work with some). But at the end of the day, it is freedom of religion that the left supports. Not the actual beliefs of the religion. Your argument was just a giant strawman.

Hearing someone say that Islam is incompatible with the west as an argument is infuriating to me. It just screams closed minded and fear of others.
edit on 16-5-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The guy don't stand a chance

Anyway HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well it’s your ignorance on the matter that is infuriating you. Maybe once upon a time when people CHOSE to come here they had integration in mind. If you want to see how this plays out in the long run just try to read this with open eyes. Real loving people, lol...... if you like losing elections keep up with the love of Islam and illegal immigration/sanctuary cities.
www.theguardian.com...

Normalizing crazy isn’t an option. If you want to normalize a religion that allows men to treat woman like trash you are the one with the problem not the rest of us. Just because some choose not to, doesn't change the FACTS.

a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

"Now you may not hate Muslims, but I’ll tell you, Muslims definitely hate you!”

Well he was not lying.......
This looks like a good spot ......................

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The FBI searched his home on December 20 and found inside a 'last will' and a statement. The statement read: 'I Abdallah adu Everitt ibn Gordon have committed these acts upon the Kuffar, in the name of Dar al Islam, Allahu Akbar! You all have brought this upon yourselves. 'There is no innocent Kuffar! Each and every Kuffar in this Nationalistic, Godless society has a hand in this. 'You've allowed Donald J. Trump to give away Al Quds to the Jews. Both You and he are wrong, it belongs to the Muslemeen. We have penetrated and infiltrated your disgusting country. These acts will continue until the Lions of Islam overtake you. 'Turn to Allah, make tawbah and fight with us, the soldiers who fight in the day and night. Allah SWT is most forgiving, I am not. Long live Isil, Long Live Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. 'Abdallah abu Everitt ibn Gordon al-Amriki.' Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

there is no innocent kuffar.......
that screams rationality
who would not want to vote for those believers?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Well it’s your ignorance on the matter that is infuriating you. Maybe once upon a time when people CHOSE to come here they had integration in mind. If you want to see how this plays out in the long run just try to read this with open eyes. Real loving people, lol...... if you like losing elections keep up with the love of Islam and illegal immigration/sanctuary cities.
www.theguardian.com...

My ignorance on the matter? I happen to work in a Muslim company. I know MANY Muslims and they live here just fine. Don't pretend like you know my personal situations. Furthermore. The USA isn't those countries. We don't have those policies. So bringing them up in reference to USA policies is a whataboutism.

Normalizing crazy isn’t an option. If you want to normalize a religion that allows men to treat woman like trash you are the one with the problem not the rest of us. Just because some choose not to, doesn't change the FACTS.

Christians and Jews already treat women like trash and they function just fine in the west. Just stop pretending like Muslims are uniform in their beliefs. If you are an intelligent person then you should know that is a stupid position to take.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
All I have to say is the feeling is mutual. Furthermore I refuse to honor or respect a religion that was lead by a pedophile/rapist for a prophet.

Call me a bigot. I couldn't careless. It wont change the position on my opinion.
edit on 16-5-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The hateful religion of peace? Have no fear folks! Islam’s perfect Muslim was a murderer, rapist, liar and warlord. Christ? Who did he hurt? I’d much rather wear a wwjd bracelet over a wwmd. I don’t wear either but one seems way nicer.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Good for you. I don't care. To me, all religions are hateful, judgemental, and hold our species back with petty rivalries over fairy tails. So I really couldn't give a hoot over your "My religion is superior to that other religion" rhetoric. Watching so called Christians throw their own children out on the street and disown them because that child is gay really doesn't endear me to your religion.

But I also recognize that a religion's beliefs don't define a person. If there are Christians who can go around not murdering people for supporting abortion then there are Muslims that value peace despite their prophet.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Well it’s your ignorance on the matter that is infuriating you.

they post a link showing how wrong you are and you say its ignorance.

You were wrong before but when shown you are wrong and still deny it is getting to stage of being delusional.

If you want to normalize a religion that allows men to treat woman like trash you are the one with the problem not the rest of us.

Humanity isn't a religion.

and yet you call others ignorant when you know nothing of Islamic teachings but try to put them in negative light.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Yes, but their guy is essentially a man who goes against everything most want to strive for. Peace, love, tolerance. The main man of Islam was about none of those. Do you think Jesus was more peaceful than Mohammed?

Oh, I adhere to no religion. But I can see a core difference of the two we are talking about.
edit on 16-5-2018 by Starhooker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don’t have to “know” your situation to know you are ignorant on the matter. Seems like many of my fellow lefties you have never been able to internalize the parable of the scorpion and the frog. Which is quit disappointing. Normalizing people who worship a murderous pedophile says more about you than the rest of us. Joseph Smith was quite sane compared to these people and he was ran out of here on rails. After running out of places to go they finally chose to normalize their religion. And by normalizing I’m referring to shared western/American values.

Anyway, I am presently an atheist, so I think all religions are nutty. But some more so than others, and others are a cancer. I’m sorry you can’t see that. I really am.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

But I also recognize that a religion's beliefs don't define a person.

I think the biggest religious conspiracy on ATS is why only a very small few can.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Are you trying to make a point? What link? Let me put this in terms you might understand. I don’t have to be a psychiatrist to know a crazy person when I see one.

I’m all about humanity as I’m a human. I’m against crazy religions and the people who blindly support them. Especially Islam.

What I do know for certain is; Islam was started by a pedophile. What more is there to know? Certain things are just non starters right out of the gate.

a reply to: InhaleExhale

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join