It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spikes in chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis take STDs to record highs in California

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My real interest is in where exactly are these cases popping up and what the ethnic breakdown is.

Why does the ethnic breakdown interest you so much?

edit on 19-5-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That guy that worked for the world health organization , where he seems to admit he made a mistake ,with HIV but his evidence was from south east Asia and not Nigeria. But the facts seem to back up the spermicide effect of lemon juice, as the Sperm is incapacitated quickly . So that part of it seems right.
However since we are on the subject here's an interesting one on Lipid enveloped virus which it is claimed that HIV is, and what Vinegar does to the Virus load.vvvkeephopealive.org...
edit on 19-5-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That guy that worked for the world health organization

You never provided a link.

So that part of it seems right.
I guess that women trying real hard for a girl are going to be disappointed.

Another useful tip on how to conceive a girl naturally says you should add some lemon juice in the douching water before intercourse, in order to increase the acidity of the vaginal environment.
howtomakeababygirl.org...

Just seems to be a bad idea.
www.thebody.com...

Who is Mark Konlee. Is there any reason anyone should pay attention him?

edit on 5/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I copied the link, but what came up wasn't the article I watched, it just said that he admitted that he was wrong, but the one you posted said at the dose that killed the HIV virus caused lesions, which is bizarre , as if it killed the virus a lesion wouldn't matter. Because the Virus couldn't get into the blood supply before it was killed off. If people were using natural cheap stuff, it first would require a disinformation campaign , the Pharma's could sell them their dearer product. A cheap everyday product which maintained health, doesn't fit the body corporate model.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
If you separate California into 4 or 5 separate states this all goes away...
If you fail to heed this final warning you will finally be shaken until ripped away and permanently submerged under water...

tic tic tic tic

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

California is not the only state experiencing an increase in STDs. That's just what Fox News wants you to think. It's happening across the country.
www.wpr.org...
www.standard.net...
www.providencejournal.com...
apnews.com...

edit on 5/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

So all internet hookup sites should be forced to advertise safe sex practices I guess.
Why do you suppose Fox wants me to think it’s just a California issue?

edit on 19-5-2018 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Because everything about California is bad?
It's the worst place in the country and God is punishing it?

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I was only joking around initially and it’s not my place to speak on God’s behalf even in jest My bad...
I was really thinking you had a reason for fox wanting me to believe it was only a California Issue though...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

yeah they don't realize the root of their problems. it's annoying the people that flee are like colonist they bring their
problems with them.

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

yeah they don't realize the root of their problems. it's annoying the people that flee are like colonist they bring their
problems with them

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

problems with them

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

How about using some of that $10 Million per year, and building toilet and shower blocks for the homeless, so they don't have to soil the streets and alleys?

If the state isn't going to build them basic homes to regain a little self respect, maybe a working toilet and shower will go some way to elevating their self respect...at least, don't whine about how much the cleaning up is costing, when they don't offer a common sense solution to the problems they're whining about.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Keyboard warrior suits me well... lemme get a good night's sleep, so as not to let a keyboard warrior's meme go unabated with a reciprocal response...I promise to get the facts straight -- sans, "sleep tight, and don't forget to to keep your butthole tight" -- because the CDC/National Survey On Drug Use and Health is a longitudinal dataset and articulating the finer points of said data requires more than my keyboard warrior status.

Holla atcha boy!

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

When abstinence is declared intolerable....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join