It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cohen Alleged to Have Asked for Millions from Qatari to 'Pass to Trumps'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There’s just good evidence Trump has got a for sale sign on the White House lawn...

This Indonesian Disneyland caper, Cohen going around soliciting for favors openly.

I mean what do you folks need to understand and see to know what in the world is going on.

Trump is making money, big money from his office.

Forget Hillary.

I denounced Obama for certain policies, NEVER, though, for this blatant kind of corruption.

RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES

As if the guy is mocking us and making fools of his defenders.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

So what was that Qatari doing at trump tower? With Michael Cohen?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Strange that Avenatti knows so much about this event when Trump's crew were probably clueless about this fellow. No money apparently changed hands to Trumps crew from what I see, I guess that Trump's team wasn't going to play ball.

It sounds like it may be a setup, that makes sense, there has been a few setups brought against the whitehouse lately. Trump's crew goes out and checks out the bait but so far has not bitten.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Wasn't Qatar blackballed by the rest of the ME and given air space by Iran ? If Qatar is in bed with Iran then why would Trump want to cut their throat by cancelling that thing that was called a deal ? Trump is upsetting a very big apple cart when it comes to corruption as far as I can tell . Did you look at that vid I posted ? Who was Flynn really working for ? Who came up with that document ? I don't think it was Trump .

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
There’s just good evidence Trump has got a for sale sign on the White House lawn...

This Indonesian Disneyland caper, Cohen going around soliciting for favors openly.

I mean what do you folks need to understand and see to know what in the world is going on.

Trump is making money, big money from his office.

Forget Hillary.

I denounced Obama for certain policies, NEVER, though, for this blatant kind of corruption.

RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES

As if the guy is mocking us and making fools of his defenders.

He is making fools of some people thats for sure..

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I dont know.. I also know that you dont know and the OP doesnt know and the hookers lawyer sure as hell doesnt know.

But it is a picture lol .

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

a reply to: toysforadults

Why?

I'm just wondering if it's something that's happening pervasively in government, do you think he's following some kind of blueprint??

who else do you think could be doing this?

it's really important for the country to know everyone else involved in this scam, do you think Trump is alone?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: theantediluvian

Jokes on you. Noone will investigate this seriously unless Dims steal enough seats in November.

they won't investigate this seriously for other reasons

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

OMG Obama must be a rapist .. I mean there he is shaking Bill Cosbys hand . Not his lawyer but Obama himself .

Look This pic is all the evidence I need .

You see how stupid this is getting?
edit on 15-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

link   
Qatar get U.S. aid, and we have a big military base there.

And Qatar donates to U.S. causes like schools and what not.

Looks like the big "bust" is busted.

💡😎💡

link   
DP
edit on 15-5-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

He probably asked Cosby where he gets those blue pills, and how many to use on a 200 lb guy.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Forgive me for not quoting but I cannot make much sense of this claim. Cohen is alleged to have worked hand-in-hand with a rapper and entertainment CEO to solicit donations from a Quatari investor who failed to come through, but ultimately invested money into a russian organization who laundered to Trump that donation in exchange for eased up sanctions? If that is correct then they must be very disappointed since Trump expanded the Magnitsky act. He expelled 60 Russian diplomats and closed two Russian consulates. He sanctioned 40 Russian Oligarchs and businesses.

You seriously believe Trump is laundering Quatari bribes through Russian businesses via deals brokered by Cohen, Bannon, Kwatinetz, Flynn, and the rapper known as Ice-Cube?

I need some of what you have. Pass it to the left.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, that's exactly it. That's exactly what Obama did. He needed those pills so he could rape some fat guy. Yup, I'm absolutely sure that's exactly what happened. I don't understand why the DOJ isn't following up on this. You should write your Representative. This is an outrage. That damn Obama.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION MAAAHHHHHHH!!!

*runs around naked screaming and ranting in the darkness*

I just joined the NRA and Tea Party for fun
edit on 15-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Hang tight.
Get some flannel jammies.
Brew up some cocoa.
Burrow down in the comforter and pillows.

It was just a joke.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It was just a joke.
Should have created a meme instead .

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

" Cohen Alleged to Have Asked...."

The Key Word there being " Alleged " ..............Kind of Like the Moon is Alleged to be Made out of Green Cheese...........

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Trump voters are either lying or delusional when they don't believe all the terrible things this administration has done.

I know you guys don't actually believe he's not a dirtbag, because no human being could possiby be that stupid.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

It's pretty bad all the crimes he's been committing huh?

You think anyone else is doing anything or is he the only bad guy?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join