It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spike Lee offers a quick class in Hypocrisy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

“That motherf—er was given a chance to say we are bout love, and not hate, and that motherf—er did not denounce the motherf—ing Klan, the alt-right, and those Nazi motherf—ers,” he said. “It was a defining moment, and he could’ve said to the world…that we were better than that.”

variety.com...

Trump was in his infancy as president and he sure could have said things differently during that time.

Then why bring it up now?

But when you are chastising a person for not showing the world enough love, calling him a motherfuc#er might not be the best approach to make your point.

Unless you're Sam Jackson then you're honored to be called a MFer.

But we get it Spike. You have evolved. You are no longer interested in equality, you want superiority. Good luck with all that.

Please. Was Spike ever relevant?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: network dude

“That motherf—er was given a chance to say we are bout love, and not hate, and that motherf—er did not denounce the motherf—ing Klan, the alt-right, and those Nazi motherf—ers,” he said. “It was a defining moment, and he could’ve said to the world…that we were better than that.”

variety.com...

Trump was in his infancy as president and he sure could have said things differently during that time.

Then why bring it up now?

Wow, I am not sure how to go about this, but I'll give it a shot.

See, there are current news articles that become available to read from time to time. This article being one of them. ATS is a site where you can post those kinds of things and offer your own views on them in order to have a discussion. Knowing all that, I posted this article, and offered my opinion in order to have a discussion.

If you read the article mentioned in the OP, you will see that Spike Lee had some things to say about Trump and he seemed angry about what he felt Trump didn't say of do with regards to the Charlottesville incident. Since Spike Lee brought up that event, I felt it was something relevant to the current discussion. If you feel differently, I'd love to hear why. perhaps you can go into detail.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It wasn't a dig at you Dude. I checked the publishing date of the source. It's just more martyr fodder. That's getting old.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Spike Lee is a walking breathing hypocrisy. Hates white people so much he married a white woman...

posted on May, 20 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
even if he denounced them he didnt do anything to actively handle growing white nationalist groups

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
even if he denounced them he didnt do anything to actively handle growing white nationalist groups

what should be done? pre-arrests, just to circumvent crimes that may have happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join