It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulse wave, Pyramids, Mars and Orion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I was watching this video on you tube about seismic wave that traveled from The USA East coast to West Coast.

www.youtube.com...

In the video, there was a mention of underground tunnels, and was this one of the trains that just happened to get captured.
And this is what I remembered about a "supposed Map" of the tunnels.

I then took a closer look at the entrances and it reminded me of the constellation Orion.
And then I remembered these photos.

Perhaps it's all coincidental, but it certainly is weird.
edit on V062018Tuesdaypm31America/ChicagoTue, 15 May 2018 15:06:04 -05001 by Violater1 because: kdyg;

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

If you want I´ll give you a visualisation how this "wave" propagated through the US but you´ll need to provide a table with location, start time and durance for each station.

I´ll pull the exact coordinates of the stations automated, no need for that.

How does that sound?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

How does that sound?

Pulsating

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

It does seem a little odd. And it really is interesting me.

I have a theory as to why both the Giza and Chinese pyramids are arranged the way they are.

If you look at how all the pyramids are placed, they all share similar vertical and horizontal (from a top view) construction. I am guessing they built one pyramid and used it as a reference for the others. If you run a ruler or some sort of straight edge you can see it adds up to at least one or more pyramid(s).

In the supposed Mars structures, you can roughly see the same thing. The bottom of Olympus and the top of Ascraeus mons seem to roughly line up. And so do the top sides of both the Pavaonis Mons and the left side of Arsia mons and right side of the smaller Pavaonis Mons.

I hope that makes sense.

Makes me wonder now.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It does seem a little odd. And it really is interesting me.

I have a theory as to why both the Giza and Chinese pyramids are arranged the way they are.

If you look at how all the pyramids are placed, they all share similar vertical and horizontal (from a top view) construction. I am guessing they built one pyramid and used it as a reference for the others. If you run a ruler or some sort of straight edge you can see it adds up to at least one or more pyramid(s).

In the supposed Mars structures, you can roughly see the same thing. The bottom of Olympus and the top of Ascraeus mons seem to roughly line up. And so do the top sides of both the Pavaonis Mons and the left side of Arsia mons and right side of the smaller Pavaonis Mons.

I hope that makes sense.

Makes me wonder now.

What is your theory?
I think it odd that the tunnel map has stations that line up with the Orion.
But this pulse wave and the loud booms, both underground and in the sky are getting ridicules. I guess Pennsylvania was hit with a bunch of ground shaking booms yesterday.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

dude you reply'd....pulsating

genius you are....got lotsa wit sir!!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I;m not very smart my friend but i can lift heavy things ,

Lucky to be here i guess

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I remember reading that on the opposite side of the Mars volcano's there are asteroid strikes matching ? just my 2 cents

top topics

join