It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Wisconsin Officer Punches Black Youth In Face - Seriously?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

My state doesn't even have a ccl. Anyone can carry.
Probably keeps the cops in line as well as bad guys.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: rickymouse

Now you are getting dramatic.

If a cop is so thin skinked he is chasing after every person rude to him he is consumed with anger and resentment in the real world.

Soon they are chasing after every person who hurt their feelings and not doing there job, also the psychological trauma that carrying around personal vandettas and using them with the power granted to serve and protect is an ethical problem.

When someone breaks into my home they have violated a property right not a civil law.

Again it sounds like you live in a horror movie. Where cops follow you around because you were grumpy one morning on the way to work and mouthed off a little.

Like I said. I have costrucrive releases for the bs of world. I don't Cary around every mean comment in a suitcase.

You seem to see the world from only your point of view, yet you probably complain when a cop yells at someone but when they slander the cop, the cop has to be think skinned and take it. Get real. They get even. They talk among themselves a lot. They laugh about the weird people they meet and they mention who to look out for to each other. The real world is not like the TV shows. If someone gets in your face, you get in theirs, if you are restricted by your job to follow certain rules, you give them traffic tickets and stop them when you see them, sooner or later those people will decide it is too hot and leave town. I'm sorry, I grew up around cops, I know how they used to think. I even partied with some of them, some did like to drink and party, but they had certain bars they only went to, places they felt they could stay out of the public eye.

I don't think cops are much different than they used to be. I still know maybe three here locally, but all my relatives and closer friends that were cops have retired already. Cops are just regular people who have a job they are supposed to do.

Freedom of speech does not give you the right to resist arrest and harrassing a cop is resisting. People believe that freedom of speech allows them to say whatever they want, that is not how freedom of speech works. Freedom of speech only gives you the right to peaceful protest if you are not breaking the law. You can get penalized if you break the law. If the cop pulls you over in your car and asks him for your license, tell him to screw off and see what happens.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Dude, one of my best friends and my assistant wrestling coach is a cop.

I don't think k you have any idea what the real world is like. I have lived in Oklahoma, Texas, South Carolina, MA, and VT..

In none of those places did I ever hear of police using their power to settle personal vendetta like you describe. Sure there are some real dirt bags out there who do.

On another topic and the main reason for why things like this video happen is police are not given the training, pay, psychological support, and rotation they deserve. What I see in this video are two officers poorly trained in hand to hand combat. That is both dangerous for them and for us.

The facts are. Police are in bad physical shape the fbi data shows 80 percent are not in shape, they are not good marksman which is why their trigger weight is obsurd, and they are poorly trained in hand to hand combat.

I never said you can scream at cops and expect to not get a ticket. I said they shouldn't follow you around if it happens. They are not our overlords. That isn't their job. If you are an officer you should not have a thin skin or you will be a bad officer and not do what you are actually designed to do. You will be carrying around vegence so when something does happen you pop...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: interupt42

And those Black; non-affluent; non-voters who are just getting out of prison after doing their 25 year bits for 'The Crack War™' will be replaced by the opiate pain med. patient who then turns to heroin.. But the 'new breed' will first have most if not ALL their personal finances sucked up by "Court Costs" then "Probation Costs" then "Re-Hab Costs" followed by "Court Costs (again) and when this person's finances are drained completely they will be housed in a new state-of-the-art PRIVATE PRISON or JAIL

CivicCore nee Corrections Corp of America™

They're going to have to work hard on that race narrative because a lot of the opiate offenders are white.

Contrast this headline of white cop punches black youth with what happens when a POC shoots an officer out of the blue though. Notice how they simply don't report any race at all then?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

They must have run the numbers and found it doesn't sell as many papers.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I wasnt being sarcastic at all! Its about how metro policing departments fail to properly interact with their communities of color. Its not about segregation, its about properly addressing differences in cultures. Its about adequately meeting community needs. And to a large extent, its about known inter racial differences. For example, scientific studies have proven that whites have a problem "seeing" black facial features. Same is true for blacks seeing white faces. It has to do with babies learning their parents faces.

By the same token, white cops cant well "read" black people's facial expressions, movements, gestures, etc. Thats how innocent encounters sometimes, quickly escalate out of control.

Put another way.......we have black cops.....make the best use of them and their training and cultural experience!

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
[Link removed by staff]
edit on 5.16.2018 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Dude, one of my best friends and my assistant wrestling coach is a cop.

I don't think k you have any idea what the real world is like. I have lived in Oklahoma, Texas, South Carolina, MA, and VT..

In none of those places did I ever hear of police using their power to settle personal vendetta like you describe. Sure there are some real dirt bags out there who do.

On another topic and the main reason for why things like this video happen is police are not given the training, pay, psychological support, and rotation they deserve. What I see in this video are two officers poorly trained in hand to hand combat. That is both dangerous for them and for us.

The facts are. Police are in bad physical shape the fbi data shows 80 percent are not in shape, they are not good marksman which is why their trigger weight is obsurd, and they are poorly trained in hand to hand combat.

I never said you can scream at cops and expect to not get a ticket. I said they shouldn't follow you around if it happens. They are not our overlords. That isn't their job. If you are an officer you should not have a thin skin or you will be a bad officer and not do what you are actually designed to do. You will be carrying around vegence so when something does happen you pop...

They don't follow you around, if they see your car going over the speed limit in traffic they will just pull you over and give you a ticket. Once they have given you a ticket, they feel good again, unless of course you mouth off to them, then they will keep pulling you over when they see you speeding or not stopping. All you have to do is buy a different car and not do anything wrong. Do not piss off the cops, when you do something wrong be polite.

There aren't that many bad cops out there, but most cops do have a memory and they give warnings with notes listed in their reports to central dispatch. Ask your friend who is a cop about that, central dispatch pulls up all this stuff when the police calls in your license. If you think you got away with something because the cop was intimidated by you when you got pulled over, you are a fool.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

My friend thinks there are a ton of bad cops out there. He is ex military

In fact he was just complaining he had to partner up with a guy 100lbs overweight and wondered how he would back him up if they had to chase someone.

Police are not screened very well and some states create iq caps for aptitude testing.

There are many problems with law enforcement training and screening that get glazed over by crying racism all the time.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Could you imagine what these boards would look like if we post every violent crime a black person commit against a white person?

We could have the entire nation convinced that all black people are racist in a month

Oh but the narrative only goes in 1 direction I forgot

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I think rather than cry about how unfair bias is its probably better to work towards solutions of the problems. I that includes pointing out black cops are doing this to white people I guess that is a way...

Personally I find it better to find out why it's happening. Which seems to be the poor training and screening in many law enforcement systems

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Well of course it doesn't. It also doesn't serve the overall narrative that this is a horrible racist country full of evil, oppressive white people who are out to get you, too.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I think rather than cry about how unfair bias

nobody is crying about unfair bias I'm simply pointing out how we could propagandize anything

man how many fricken post do I have to read where people call something they don't let like whining or crying

make it against T&C already so people have to actually dissect what someone is saying without a silly cop out

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well of course it doesn't. It also doesn't serve the overall narrative that this is a horrible racist country full of evil, oppressive white people who are out to get you, too.

Or that there is not racism (of any color) and we don't need to fix anything.

What happens is people just keep defending turf without thought.

Like I said I see a video of two under trained cops. I think that is what the issue is in most incidents that go wrong. Instead of address how to change that and support this very difficult job we end up on racism. I don't even blame the cops. I blame the job and it's training.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join